SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. opinions of the following:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

2. do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? if you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. and for reference, here are some common traits of each:

rigid boundaries: 
* avoid intimacy and close relationships
* unlikely to ask for help
* has few close relationships
* very protective of personal information
* may seem detached, even with romantic partners
* keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

porous boundaries:
* overshares personal information
* difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* overinvolved with other's problems
* dependent on the opinions of others
* accepting of abuse or disrespect
* fears rejection if they do not comply with others

healthy boundaries:
* values own opinions
* doesn't compromise values for others
* shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* accepting when others say "no" to them

3. branching from the first question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* physical (personal space and physical touch)
* intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* emotional (personal feelings)
* sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* material (money and possessions)
* time (how someone uses their time)

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

1. opinions of the following:
SNIP

2. do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? if you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. and for reference, here are some common traits of each:

rigid boundaries: 
* avoid intimacy and close relationships
* unlikely to ask for help
* has few close relationships
* very protective of personal information
* may seem detached, even with romantic partners
* keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

porous boundaries:
* overshares personal information
* difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* overinvolved with other's problems
* dependent on the opinions of others
* accepting of abuse or disrespect
* fears rejection if they do not comply with others

healthy boundaries:
* values own opinions
* doesn't compromise values for others
* shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* accepting when others say "no" to them

3. branching from the first question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* physical (personal space and physical touch)
* intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* emotional (personal feelings)
* sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* material (money and possessions)
* time (how someone uses their time)

1. a) IT'S THE MOST PRECIOUS THING; LOOK AT IT'S TINY BOW. b) D'awww....it's trying to be angry, but it's too cute.

2. I think as a whole, I tend to have very rigid boundaries. It takes me a long time to form healthy relationships (as per your definition with people). But over the course of a few months, I can work my way into that territory. I keep everyone at arm's length at first. I generally have healthy boundaries with my family and close friends and my current romantic partner. But I recently discovered that it's possible for those relationships to deteriorate. I used to have a fairly healthy boundary with my co-workers, but now I refuse to share any personal information with them because they don't keep secrets apparently.  

3. Physical: Very rigid. I don't like to be touched without some sort of warning. Surprise hugs or anything like that really rub me the wrong way. I know they're usually well-meant, but I'm just very particular about what I touch and what touches me. 

Intellectual: I love sharing my thoughts, so I think I tend to have porous boundaries here. But not overly so. I love a good constructive argument as long as both sides are mature enough to handle it. I tell my students to argue with me concerning their own intellectual and creative ideas. But to do so, they have to have evidence to back up their claims and a cool head. You can make a point and change my mind without being disrespectful. 

Emotional: It depends. I'm pretty rigid here. I think there are maybe 3 people in the world I'm comfortable sharing all of my feelings with. 

Sexual: I think I'm pretty rigid here as well. I've never been in a relationship where I've been in a position to discuss to want to discuss those sorts of things. I do have my own thoughts and feelings about them of course, but that sort of relationship is on another plane of existence. 

Material: I'd say I'm pretty healthy here. I don't mind sharing stuff, but I'm not going to just give things away. 

Time: This is where I'm most porous. I tend to overgive my time and really exhaust myself... 

15 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XIV. Super classy. Bring on the cravats and waistcoats for the guys. I don't like black though. I'd probably stick with gray and white instead...maybe a gray with a very faint plaid. One of the stripes would be powder blue. Ladies could wear pants if they wanted to. I know it's a pain to maneuver around in a skirt. (But you better believe there'd be a bow or two in the outfit.)

Might I ask, are you referring to the actual cravats or jabots with the latter being what you would normally witness in Fire Emblem? Truly, I am merely curious as the common majority typically mistaken these for each other. I say, we do appear to share similar sentiments regarding Earl Grey tea.

XVI. What would your ideal home be?

XVII. If I may ask, what do you consider to be your most negative traits?

XVIII. On a scale of one to ten with the latter being dreadfully emotional, how emotional do you find yourself to be?

XIX. In regards to MediocreLee's question of the topic of "-dere" tropes, which of these would you see resembling you the most?

XX. Might I ask, are you perchance a competent liar?

excuse me if my questions will be the same as someone else's, i've barely been on the forums for like a week now.

3. favourite fruits
4. favourite types of cuisines
5. public transportation, car, or bicycle?
6. legal positivism or naturalism?

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

Might I ask, are you referring to the actual cravats or jabots with the latter being what you would normally witness in Fire Emblem? Truly, I am merely curious as the common majority typically mistaken these for each other. I say, we do appear to share similar sentiments regarding Earl Grey tea.

I definitely prefer cravats, especially the Regency-style ones; they're simple but still elegant. I didn't know about jabots though, so it's nice to learn something new!

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

XVI. What would your ideal home be?

XVII. If I may ask, what do you consider to be your most negative traits?

XVIII. On a scale of one to ten with the latter being dreadfully emotional, how emotional do you find yourself to be?

XIX. In regards to MediocreLee's question of the topic of "-dere" tropes, which of these would you see resembling you the most?

XX. Might I ask, are you perchance a competent liar?

XVI. My ideal home would be located not too far from a big city. Maybe 30 minutes at most, but I'd want to be located in quiet, nature-y area. I like ranch style houses that use a lot of wood paneling. I'd need a big high-tech kitchen (with an island in the middle yas) and three floors. I'd love to have a secret, winding staircase. One of my college professors had a house with one, and it was so cool. 

XVII. I have pretty low self-esteem, so that's probably one of my worst traits. I think I can be too high strung, and I worry too much about what others think of me. I also think I'm pretty lazy. I could probably do a lot more with my life if I didn't watch TV so much. 

XVIII. I'm an 11. I've cried at work twice this past week. (Which to be fair is more than I've cried like...in the past month.) I'm the type of person that gets emotional if someone else gets emotional. I once passed a funeral for someone I didn't even know and started crying because he sounded like a swell guy even if I didn't know anyone or his family. 

XIX. Learning more new stuff! I actually had to double check the -dere types. I think I fall under dandere. I'm generally pretty quiet (and bookish too for that fact), but I perk up around people I like (not just a crush).

XX. In real life? No. I've never been able to get away with lying. I do have a Dungeons and Dragons character whose fatal flaw is lying. And she's a great liar. +10 to Deception, and we're only getting started!

52 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

excuse me if my questions will be the same as someone else's, i've barely been on the forums for like a week now.

3. favourite fruits
4. favourite types of cuisines
5. public transportation, car, or bicycle?

It's cool! I don't think any of these are repeat questions!

3. I like cherries, peaches, and pineapples.

4. I love all food really. I'm a big fan of Indian curry and Mexican food though. French food is great too though... And Korean food.

5. Above all, I like my car the best. I love to take road trips, and I like being able to control how long it takes me to get somewhere. Having to stick to the schedule of public transportation is such a pain. 

6. Oh gosh...This is yet another thing I needed to look up. I was familiar with the terms, but it's been a while since I've had to deal with them. I'm not sure I can support positivism because a corrupted government can still pass corrupt laws. But naturalism seems kind of dangerous as well because morality isn't something that's inherently found in nature, and it's hard to have a set foundation for what is "moral." You can use past examples of successful governments, but things evolve... 

XVIII. Quality or quantity?

XIX. Eastern or Western dragon?

XX. Katana or broadsword?

XXI. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXII. Samurai or ninja?

XXIII. Favorite Pokemon?

XXIV. Favorite Pokemon type? (My apologies if any of these were asked already.)

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XVIII. I'm an 11. I've cried at work twice this past week. (Which to be fair is more than I've cried like...in the past month.) I'm the type of person that gets emotional if someone else gets emotional. I once passed a funeral for someone I didn't even know and started crying because he sounded like a swell guy even if I didn't know anyone or his family. 

XIX. Learning more new stuff! I actually had to double check the -dere types. I think I fall under dandere. I'm generally pretty quiet (and bookish too for that fact), but I perk up around people I like (not just a crush).

Oh my, I must say, we are rather contrasting. But of course, I have returned with more questions as I appear to be unable to sleep tonight.

XXI. If there is a single living being you value and care for the most, whomever or whatever might they be?

XXII. What are your sentiments regarding harpsichords?

XXIII. How often do you find yourself using colloquial terms?

XXIV. If I a may ask, what astrological zodiac sign description is the most befitting for you?

XXV. Is there anything in particular that may cause you to be distressed or perchance, vex you?

17 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I work with children, and it's physically impossible to keep up with them otherwise. 

Coffee is bad for your teef! How can you talk to those kids with no teefs in your mouf?

17 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

None that I'm willing to share.

What if I told you I had the money

16. Ever been to the club? Hehehehe

17. What's "the perfect day" like? :D

18. AREN'T KIDS GREAT!?!? If they behave anyway

19. Toasters or Helicopters?

20. Cheese or butter?

18 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I never eat breakfast

But breakfast is important!

21. Why don't you eat breakfast?
22. Have you read any of Tolkien's works (The HobbitThe Lord of the Rings etc.)?
23. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
24. Forgiveness or retribution?
25. First and current impressions of me?

5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

6. Oh gosh...This is yet another thing I needed to look up. I was familiar with the terms, but it's been a while since I've had to deal with them. I'm not sure I can support positivism because a corrupted government can still pass corrupt laws. But naturalism seems kind of dangerous as well because morality isn't something that's inherently found in nature, and it's hard to have a set foundation for what is "moral." You can use past examples of successful governments, but things evolve... 

I'd say you have a pretty good understanding of them. I feel like most people I ask pick naturalism because it says "justice before law" and that's something that sounds most reasonable and appealing. But you seem to be familiar enough with the drawbacks of both systems.

But since you're only mentioning the drawbacks and not their merits, it sounds like you're pretty pessimistic on this topic? (Or am I misreading things here?)

22 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XV. I want people to see me as competent and capable. A lot of the times I feel like I'm underestimated...and I underestimate myself as a result. It'd be refreshing to be surrounded by people who think I can do the thing. ...whatever the thing is.

People tend to overestimate me (which has given me my fair share of problems), but being underestimated sounds even worse, especially when you're underestimating yourself!

I for one believe you can do the thing!

On 4-8-2017 at 6:34 AM, Oboro! said:

7. Here's a picture of what Arcanite looks like naked:

Hide contents

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

Are they not the finest robotic specimen?

8. You hungry or what!?

Wait, what are you implying?

6 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

hobo suku will assassinate u

3 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

19 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Well I believe you can do the thing!

...Come up with your own material

4 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Wait, what are you implying?

That actually wasn't intentional heh

I'm not a total freak! Maybe...

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

...Come up with your own material

That actually wasn't intentional heh

I'm not a total freak! Maybe...

It's your fault for saying what I wanted to say before I had a chance to say it.

It's okay to admit it. We're all freaks here.

4 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

It's your fault for saying what I wanted to say before I had a chance to say it.

YOU'RE TOO SLOW!

4 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

It's okay to admit it. We're all freaks here.

Let's be freaks together~

Spoiler

Forever.

22 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

XVIII. Quality or quantity?

XIX. Eastern or Western dragon?

XX. Katana or broadsword?

XXI. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXII. Samurai or ninja?

XXIII. Favorite Pokemon?

XXIV. Favorite Pokemon type? (My apologies if any of these were asked already.)

XVIII. Definitely quality. I don't want a whole bunch of crappy products that can't do their jobs. 

XIX. Western dragons! They're not as elegant...but I love them. 

XX. Ahhhh....that's difficult. I really like both. I think I'll probably go with a katana. I think broadswords are cooler, but the art of making a katana is amazing. 

XXI. Nope. I've tried. I even watched YouTube tutorials. I don't have the patience. 

XXII. Samurai. Ninjas are pretty cool, but I studied a little bit about samurai culture a while back, and it's just really interesting. 

XXIII. I've always been a big fan of Flygon. I actually have this Flygon plushie a friend gave to me maybe...11 years ago? 

XXIV. Dragon type pokemon are my favorite! I actually think having a childhood crush on Lance had something to do with that...

22 hours ago, Clarine said:

XXI. If there is a single living being you value and care for the most, whomever or whatever might they be?

XXII. What are your sentiments regarding harpsichords?

XXIII. How often do you find yourself using colloquial terms?

XXIV. If I a may ask, what astrological zodiac sign description is the most befitting for you?

XXV. Is there anything in particular that may cause you to be distressed or perchance, vex you?

XXI. Probably my little sister. She's kind of fragile even though her attitude is tough as nails, so she always tends to end up getting hurt/doing stupid and reckless things. She's one of the few people in the world that I trust absolutely with my secrets. We haven't always gotten along, but once I moved out, we kind of became best friends, and now I feel oddly close to her even though we really only get the opportunity to talk via Snapchat. 

XXII. I think they're pretty cool. The sound is pleasant overall, but I prefer the piano because it provides more variety. 

XXIII. Not as often as I used to. I moved from one region to another (sorry gotta' be vague), and the colloquialisms I'm used to used aren't understood at all. I've managed to slip a few in here and there, but I can't use them in my daily speech as often as I used to.

XXIV. This was kind of fun. I've never looked into astrological signs before. I think I fit the Virgo sign pretty well. Funnily enough, my beau is a Virgo! From what I understand a Virgo is capable and modest with good attention to detail. Makes sense to me! (Though if you're asking which sign you think would make a good match for me, I think I'd answer the same way. I tend to like like-minded people.)

XXV. Literally everything. I'm always stressed. I don't think there's ever been a point in my life when I wasn't panicking. I actually have trouble sleeping because of stress. Depending on the time of the year, sometimes I can't sleep for days. I think in general "adult" problems get to me. Money, work, etc. Deadlines and relationship conflicts are also big ones. 

17 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Coffee is bad for your teef! How can you talk to those kids with no teefs in your mouf?

I've got excellent teeth! Tea can stain your teeth too... 

What if I told you I had the money

I have morals! I'll meetcha' outside in like 5 minutes.

16. Ever been to the club? Hehehehe

17. What's "the perfect day" like? :D

18. AREN'T KIDS GREAT!?!? If they behave anyway

19. Toasters or Helicopters?

20. Cheese or butter?

16. I had to go into a club to ask for directions once. The bouncer was super nice. 

17. The perfect day is one where I get to arrive at work around 9:30 or 10. Everyone is kind and respectful all day. I get to have extra helpings at lunch and no one judges me for liking to eat more than the average woman. It's not hot, so even though I'm running around all day, I'm not gross and sweaty. I get to stay comfortably busy all day, but there's still some time to chill and talk with my co-workers/mess around with personal projects. I get to go home early, change out of my nice clothes, and order a huge pizza. Then after some time alone, I get to enjoy a lengthy DnD session with my friends. ...I feel like I have such low standards for a perfect day now. XD 

18. I think they're great. As awful as some of them can be, most of them are sweet. I have a group of girls that write me cute little thank you letters every week usually with adorable drawings. Another girl makes me little paper cats, so I basically have a zoo on my desk. I don't know any adults that like to do cute things like that... 

19. Helicopters. Unless we're talking about the Brave Little Toaster. Then he wins. 

20. Cheese. I can't live without cheese.

17 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

But breakfast is important!

21. Why don't you eat breakfast?
22. Have you read any of Tolkien's works (The HobbitThe Lord of the Rings etc.)?
23. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
24. Forgiveness or retribution?
25. First and current impressions of me?

21. I used to have something very light in high school, but when I got to college, I basically had to choose between sleeping and eating. I worked 2-3 part-time jobs and usually took a load of 15-18 credit hours. (So between 5-7 classes.) My first year was easy enough, but by time I reached my second year, I was usually up until 3 or so trying to finish papers and organize club activities. I'd sleep until maybe 7:45, grab a cup of coffee, and run to class. I've tried eating breakfast recently because one of my co-workers likes to tell me, "You'll get fat if you don't." But when I first started working, breakfast just made me nauseous. Now it's just easier to bring a snack. 

22. I've read all of them! But it's been a really long time... I actually started re-reading The Fellowship of the Ring recently.

23. I'd like to think I'd be a bit of both. I wouldn't be too aggressive with my own policies, but I wouldn't want to sit idly by until I was forced to respond to something. Maybe that's not a good way to rule, but I'd want to be flexible. My own agenda might not be fitting in a time of crisis...but I don't want to wait until crisis comes to do something with my life. It'll probably be too late by then.

24. I lean towards forgiveness myself. As much as I like the vengeful heroes like Batman or Wolverine, I never really seek revenge myself. (But that doesn't mean I'm not happy when minor inconveniences plague my enemies.)

25. First impression was that you seemed pretty busy. You still seem like the type of person that's busy, but also pretty mature and intellectual. 

I'd say you have a pretty good understanding of them. I feel like most people I ask pick naturalism because it says "justice before law" and that's something that sounds most reasonable and appealing. But you seem to be familiar enough with the drawbacks of both systems.

But since you're only mentioning the drawbacks and not their merits, it sounds like you're pretty pessimistic on this topic? (Or am I misreading things here?)

I think I tend to be a bit pessimistic involving political stuff. I'm not quite sure why that is. But I mostly think I chose to look at the drawbacks because I'm not sure the merits of either outweigh them enough to choose one over the other. With positivism you seem to have the illusion of order provided by strict laws but you're not immune to corruption. With naturalism, you have the opportunity for more free-thinking, but there's no sound basis for morality, so once again, you get a possibility of corruption. I think to most people the latter sounds better because a lot of us tend to think that "human decency" is something everyone can agree upon. But by time we're adults, there are too many things affecting our moral compasses for that to be the case. I guess the tl;dr version is, I don't necessarily trust people with "justice." XD I probably sound awful. 

People tend to overestimate me (which has given me my fair share of problems), but being underestimated sounds even worse, especially when you're underestimating yourself!

Thank you!!!! ;A; I've experienced being overestimated as well. It's pretty awful because it's unnecessary pressure put on you to perform. And it just makes you feel awful if you fail to reach someone's high expectations. But most of the time, I think I'm the one with the highest expectations of myself.

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on petticoats?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: What is something you'd like to have added to Heroes?

10: What is something you'd like to have removed from Heroes?

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on petticoats?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: What is something you'd like to have added to Heroes?

10: What is something you'd like to have removed from Heroes?

6. I think it's a pretty name. I know my sister loves it a lot because it was the name of one of her best friends growing up. I'm not sure I'd use it for any of my children, but it's a pretty classic name, so you can't go wrong. (But I can't stand Rachel from Friends.)

7. They look really hot... And right now it's like 110 degrees outside, so the thought of a petticoat makes me want to melt. I'm kind of glad they're no longer in fashion. 

8. They're AWESOME. My father used to take me to anime conventions, and he'd wear a kilt because he was too shy to cosplay. 

9. My biggest hope right now is that they add more characters to the 3 star pool. Right now, I'm happy with the mechanics (for the most part) and the events (for the most part). So I'm happy when they add new things like the Bond Battles....but I really want more 3 stars. 

10. Restrictions on inheritance for healers. I guess they're just worried about healers becoming OP, but c'mon... I highly doubt that giving a healer a normal special and Fury or LaD will make them THAT OP. Not more than Horse Emblem or blade tomes. (Though Elise and Priscilla would be a little scary.)

On August 4, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Rafiel's Aria said:

15. I do! I actually play the ocarina.

Okay then. I wonder if you learned what an ocarina is from...

16. What games have you played aside from FE?

17. Do you know about TV Tropes?

18. Have you seen the Running of the Bulldogs?

19. Do you know about Maru the cat?

20. Have you seen the Farmers Insurance commercials?

22. I've read all of them! But it's been a really long time... I actually started re-reading The Fellowship of the Ring recently.

All of them, huh? Either you've read a whole lot of Tolkien books or you don't know what "all of them" means, hehehehehehe...

26. So which ones have you read? And what are your opinions on them?

I think I tend to be a bit pessimistic involving political stuff. I'm not quite sure why that is. But I mostly think I chose to look at the drawbacks because I'm not sure the merits of either outweigh them enough to choose one over the other. With positivism you seem to have the illusion of order provided by strict laws but you're not immune to corruption. With naturalism, you have the opportunity for more free-thinking, but there's no sound basis for morality, so once again, you get a possibility of corruption. I think to most people the latter sounds better because a lot of us tend to think that "human decency" is something everyone can agree upon. But by time we're adults, there are too many things affecting our moral compasses for that to be the case. I guess the tl;dr version is, I don't necessarily trust people with "justice." XD I probably sound awful. 

I think your assessment of legal positivism and legal naturalism is pretty fair. I'm a devout legal positivist in practice, but I can't say I'm completely happy with that... I'd like to work some legal naturalism into it, but every way of doing so just seems unsatisfactory to me... 
I think Rawls thought up a pretty good system ("civil disobedience", as he called it), but even that is not wholly satisfactory to me.

19 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Okay then. I wonder if you learned what an ocarina is from...

16. What games have you played aside from FE?

17. Do you know about TV Tropes?

18. Have you seen the Running of the Bulldogs?

19. Do you know about Maru the cat?

20. Have you seen the Farmers Insurance commercials?

I learned about the ocarina from The Legend of Zelda. I ended up getting one for Christmas and taught myself to play.

16. I've played a lot of games. Zelda, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Smash Bros., Assassin's Creed, The Elder Scrolls, Project Diva, a few "Tales of" games...

17. I do. ^^ My friend likes to refer to them whenever we RP.

18. I have not. That sounds oddly adorable though. 

19. I do!! He's absolutely precious!!! 

20. XD When you asked that, the "we are farmers" bit played in my head. I think I've seen way too many.

All of them, huh? Either you've read a whole lot of Tolkien books or you don't know what "all of them" means, hehehehehehe...

26. So which ones have you read? And what are your opinions on them?

XD Okay...maybe not all of them. I got a little excited there. When I was in middle school, every summer I would choose a different author and read as many books by that author as possible. I think I chose Brian Jacques, Jim Kjelgaard, and Tolkien. 

26. I actually can't remember which ones I've read beyond The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings (+related books) because it's probably been 13 years since I did my summer binge. And I also wasn't old enough to really appreciate the books for what they were worth. I'm also probably biased by nostalgia at this point because I remember my father reading with me, and it was just kind of warm and fuzzy. They could have been the most awful books known to man, and I probably would still love them because of that. I can at least speak about his Middle Earth works.

Overall, I enjoy his attention to detail and world-building. Tolkien was a brilliant man when it came to language. The only thing that's mildly disheartening as I get older is the lack of female characters. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore the ones he did include (and I can't be angry at Tolkien because it was a different time), but it makes me wish there were a few more. However, I wouldn't ever alter his works in any way. 

I think your assessment of legal positivism and legal naturalism is pretty fair. I'm a devout legal positivist in practice, but I can't say I'm completely happy with that... I'd like to work some legal naturalism into it, but every way of doing so just seems unsatisfactory to me... 
I think Rawls thought up a pretty good system ("civil disobedience", as he called it), but even that is not wholly satisfactory to me.

If you put a gun to my head and told me I had to choose one or the other, I'd probably choose positivism. At the very least there are a few ways to try to prevent corruption from coming into power in the first place...even if they're not perfect. And like I said there's some illusion of order. But I'm not political enough to come up for a solution of combining the systems. I've been screwed over enough by "laws" (not real ones; school codes and the like) to know that strictly following them isn't always beneficial.  

I'm surprised I did not notice that Ice Dragon has not been interviewed, so here's one for them.

After looking through the interviews and discovering that my other intended nomination has already been interviewed, my second one goes to the now more frequently posting Hero_Lucina!