SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

14 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

This is not a suitable answer. You went for the politically correct answer. I do not want the politically correct answer. I want your answer.

And you're not alone. I'm pretty sure everyone imagines the Norse myths with them in it.

It's a rare situation anywhere. Alas, few are willing to spend 4+ hours in a game while watching me conquer the world and obliterate their forces. It truly is sad.

I almost cried as well.

So, you're saying you do have a big appetite?

Cur non cogito qu?

I know my grammar is bad.

You're going to regret saying that. I don't hold it against you, but others...

XXXVI. Don't be politically correct here, and don't say something just because you think it's what I want to hear. Was the Roman Empire conquered by Odoacer in 476, or by Mehmed in 1453?

XXXVII. Do you like chess?

XXXVIII. Would you say you are more logical or emotional?

XXXIX. Do you know many other homeschoolers (aside from your family)?

XL. Are you more of a dreamer and theorist or do you pay more attention to the facts?

XLI. Do you read books often?

XLII. Do you make plans or do you go with the flow?

XXXVI. I'll go with Odoacer, because I know more Greek Orthodox than Roman Catholics.

XXXVII. The problem with chess is that the only people who play it are people who are really good at it. There is no "casual level" where people like me who have never actually studied the grandmasters can play.

XXXVIII. I'd like to say more logical, but sometimes I wonder if I put up a logical front to protect my emotional core. It's quite a quandary.

XXXIX. Homeschoolers are all I know. Befriending somebody from "the outside" would be simply inconceivable! <shameless Princess Bride reference

XL. I love dreaming and theorizing. My goal is to create new facts!

XLI. Not as much anymore. 

XLII. I make plans for the more immediate future, but I still spend a lot of time waiting to see how the future pans out.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I promise, I'll play one... when I get around to it.

31) I play cornhole and watch the Super Bowl. But the latter I do mostly for the commercials.

I had to look this up and it seems... intresting.

Seriously though, why would yo watch something for the commercials?

35) What is so intresting about commercials?

32) A few. Russian rummy, spades, and such. Go Fish is always fun with kids. I've actually never played played poker or bridge, though.

Shame, bridge is awesome...

33) I used to love board games. Risk is my favorite, but I haven't played it in 4 years. The problem is that in order to play a good board game, you need 3-6 people with 4+ hours of spare time on their hands. That's a rare situation on the farm. It's kind of sad, actually. One of the main reasons I picked up video gaming was because you can do it by yourself and put it down at anytime.

I love Risk. It helps most of my family and friends like the game as well.

36) Do you also always get screwed over by luck and dumb decisions of other people while you're totally the one with the better strategies?

37) What do you think of luck in games like Risk and Fire Emblem in general?

38) Are you a lucky person?

Oh my, have I been summoned?

“I am Clarine, the very talented daughter of Count Reglay of Etruria. And who, may I ask, are you?”

Do excuse my late appearance, I was... terribly busy. Now before I use my precious energy to bestow you a series of question, I must ask one thing.

I. Just what do you wish for my questions to theme around?

43 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I. Just what do you wish for my questions to theme around?

Just do what everyone else does and throw shade at me heh

Help me Clarine

666. Say something dark and twisted! :evil:

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I had to look this up and it seems... intresting.

Seriously though, why would yo watch something for the commercials?

35) What is so intresting about commercials?

Shame, bridge is awesome...

I love Risk. It helps most of my family and friends like the game as well.

36) Do you also always get screwed over by luck and dumb decisions of other people while you're totally the one with the better strategies?

37) What do you think of luck in games like Risk and Fire Emblem in general?

38) Are you a lucky person?

35) Most commercials are boring. But Super Bowl commercials can be pretty hilarious.

36) Sometimes. Actually, the luck helps me get past my own mistakes. I'm not a perfect strategist.

37) I like it. It makes it so that bad players have a chance, good players have a challenge, and every game is different.

38) I'm clumsy by nature. But I would say that I'm blessed to be where I am today, so you could consider me lucky.

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, have I been summoned?

“I am Clarine, the very talented daughter of Count Reglay of Etruria. And who, may I ask, are you?”

Do excuse my late appearance, I was... terribly busy. Now before I use my precious energy to bestow you a series of question, I must ask one thing.

I. Just what do you wish for my questions to theme around?D

It's never too late for you, Milady Clarine. I see that you, too, are a proponent of the Roman Numeral fad.

I. Nobody has asked me about music yet, but I know that that isn't your specialty. Why don't you ask me about my personality instead?

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Help me Clarine

666. Say something dark and twisted! :evil:

666. How about a creepy Christian pick-up line: "Do you need prayer? Because I could certainly lay hands on you..."

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I. Nobody has asked me about music yet, but I know that that isn't your specialty. Why don't you ask me about my personality instead?

Oh, you wish for me to study your personality? Very well, let us delay no further!

II. Just how would you describe your personality with five adjectives?
III. Do you find that your personality is common?
IV. Are you aware of your Myers-Briggs personality and do you perchance agree with such results?
V. Might I ask, are you aware of your assigned zodiac sign and do you perhaps agree with the traits listed as those characteristic of such a sign?
VI. How would you reaction to witnessing a murder? And if I may elaborate, how would you reaction if the victim happens to be a member of your family?
VII. How well-versed are you with tarot cards and their symbolism?
VIII. If I am to ask, can you perhaps be a competent liar?
IX. If an individual such as yourself is to possess a video game music theme to suit your personality, which video game track might you choose?
X. What are your sentiments regarding unnatural hair colours?

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Help me Clarine

Perhaps I can try once I indulge in a cup of tea. Mind you, my "help" already left the estate early today and as such, I may have to brew the tea myself. Of course, I simply may not be motivated to do such a thing tonight.

3 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh, you wish for me to study your personality? Very well, let us delay no further!

II. Just how would you describe your personality with five adjectives?
III. Do you find that your personality is common?
IV. Are you aware of your Myers-Briggs personality and do you perchance agree with such results?
V. Might I ask, are you aware of your assigned zodiac sign and do you perhaps agree with the traits listed as those characteristic of such a sign?
VI. How would you reaction to witnessing a murder? And if I may elaborate, how would you reaction if the victim happens to be a member of your family?
VII. How well-versed are you with tarot cards and their symbolism?
VIII. If I am to ask, can you perhaps be a competent liar?
IX. If an individual such as yourself is to possess a video game music theme to suit your personality, which video game track might you choose?
X. What are your sentiments regarding unnatural hair colours?

Perhaps I can try once I indulge in a cup of tea. Mind you, my "help" already left the estate early today and as such, I may have to brew the tea myself. Of course, I simply may not be motivated to do such a thing tonight.

II. Eccentric, witty, friendly, reckless, arrogant.

III. Nope.

IV. I think it was INTP. I forgot what that meant. I need to take that again sometime.

V. I don't do Zodiacs. My birthday was 7/27/1999. Does that mean you can figure it out?

VI. I'd probably detain the murderer. I was born to do cool things like that. If it was a family member, I'd beat up the dude myself. Beating people up helps me take my mind off of life's serious problems, such as dead relatives.

VII. Not well-versed at all.

VIII. I'm a competent truth bender. I'm not too good at telling complete untruths. 

IX. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKAoSY5bhSw

X. I think they're great if you can pull them off. If you can't, don't even try. 

I am honored that you would deign to waste your time with me. 

Fret not, I have nothing better to do tonight anyway.

12 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

IV. I think it was INTP. I forgot what that meant. I need to take that again sometime.

You would be known as a "Logician", an individual that bases their decisions and actions primarily on logic. Individuals of this personality are rather uncommon and they are oftentimes prideful for their creativity and inventive pursuits. In fact, many individuals of this personality are known for their scientific advances. If I may also say, I just so happen to contain a bit of this personality myself.

15 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

V. I don't do Zodiacs. My birthday was 7/27/1999. Does that mean you can figure it out?

I do believe you are a "Leo". If you wish, you may read more of this here.

XI. Would you consider yourself to be lost in despair or full of hope?
XII. Do you agree with your Zodiac sign?
XIII. Might you ever be one to be bored of a regular life?
XIV. Oh, of course, do you also agree with your Myers-Briggs personality?
XV. If one does not mind me asking, what is your ideal choice of attire for... regular situations?

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

XXXVI. I'll go with Odoacer, 

So close Sully, so close...

But I guess I can't hold it against you because I told you to speak honestly.

*Sigh*

XXXVIII. I'd like to say more logical, but sometimes I wonder if I put up a logical front to protect my emotional core. It's quite a quandary.

Interesting. I might say the same for myself, even.

XXXIX. Homeschoolers are all I know. Befriending somebody from "the outside" would be simply inconceivable! <shameless Princess Bride reference

Don't blame you. People from the "real" world are weird. And the Princes Bride is great.

21 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

That's what I was thinking... though you should probably take a test just to be sure. I don't want to celebrate a new member of the best personality type club INTP club without knowing for certain.

XLIII. Don't mean to pry with more homeschooling questions but did your family ever meet up with other homeschoolers to, you know, socialize with other kids?

XLIV. If not (or if so) were you ever involved in extracurricular activities such as Boy Scouts, etc.?

XLV. Would you consider yourself a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XLVI. Have you ever gone fishing?

XLVII. Eastern or Western dragon?

XLVIII. Katana or broadsword?

XLIX. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

3 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Fret not, I have nothing better to do tonight anyway.

You would be known as a "Logician", an individual that bases their decisions and actions primarily on logic. Individuals of this personality are rather uncommon and they are oftentimes prideful for their creativity and inventive pursuits. In fact, many individuals of this personality are known for their scientific advances. If I may also say, I just so happen to contain a bit of this personality myself.

I do believe you are a "Leo". If you wish, you may read more of this here.

XI. Would you consider yourself to be lost in despair or full of hope?
XII. Do you agree with your Zodiac sign?
XIII. Might you ever be one to be bored of a regular life?
XIV. Oh, of course, do you also agree with your Myers-Briggs personality?
XV. If one does not mind me asking, what is your ideal choice of attire for... regular situations?

XI. I'm a hopeful guy.

XII. It's about a 50% matchup. Pretty close for astrology.

XIII. My life is too busy for me to ever be bored.

XIV. I do. I've changed a bit since then, but at the time I took it, that would have been a perfect description of me.

XV. What do you mean by regular? Around the farm I wear tattered old clothes of all types. In public, I dress casually. Right now, my casual wear consists of cargo shorts and a nice t-shirt, but once winter comes on I'll be wearing jeans and flannel. I like dressing formal, but it's rather impractical as I rarely go to formal events.

11 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

XV. What do you mean by regular? Around the farm I wear tattered old clothes of all types. In public, I dress casually. Right now, my casual wear consists of cargo shorts and a nice t-shirt, but once winter comes on I'll be wearing jeans and flannel. I like dressing formal, but it's rather impractical as I rarely go to formal events.

Oh my, that does not sound very formal.

XVI. And just how easily do you become nervous or anxious?
XVII. Are you one to follow all rules without question?
XVII. If you are to have a Fire Emblem class, whatever may it be?
XVIII. May I ask, what do you consider to be the emotion you feel the most?
XIX. If you are able to possess any eye colour, what would your choice be?
XX. Oh, are you one to keep your hair long or short?

Oh hey, another homeschooled person on SF! I feel almost obligated to ask some questions now. And since you said nobody has asked questions about music, I'll be sure to throw a few in here, if that's okay (sorry if any of these have been asked before):

1. First game console and/or handheld?
  2. Are you good at cornhole?
  3. What music genres do you like, and which ones do you dislike?
  4. What's the ideal song length to you, or does an ideal length not exist?
  5. Are big family events/holidays (ones that bring together more than the immediate family members) something that you look forward to, or something that you dread?

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

So close Sully, so close...

But I guess I can't hold it against you because I told you to speak honestly.

*Sigh*

Interesting. I might say the same for myself, even.

Don't blame you. People from the "real" world are weird. And the Princes Bride is great.

That's what I was thinking... though you should probably take a test just to be sure. I don't want to celebrate a new member of the best personality type club INTP club without knowing for certain.

XLIII. Don't mean to pry with more homeschooling questions but did your family ever meet up with other homeschoolers to, you know, socialize with other kids?

XLIV. If not (or if so) were you ever involved in extracurricular activities such as Boy Scouts, etc.?

XLV. Would you consider yourself a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XLVI. Have you ever gone fishing?

XLVII. Eastern or Western dragon?

XLVIII. Katana or broadsword?

XLIX. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XLIII. I lifted personal limits, didn't I? Don't worry, you aren't prying. While we weren't part of a co-op, we did meet other homeschoolers fairly frequently. However, it was not frequent enough for me to form friendships, and even if I had, my fellow Christian homeschoolers would have done little to prepare me for relationships in the "outer world".

XLIV. Nothing like that. Crazy as it seems, I only ever really left home for church. Church was full of crazy people who treated me like I was a satanist, so I didn't get too involved there.

XLV. I believe the outlook for the world in general is rather pessimistic, but I can still be optimistic in spite of that. Maybe the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but hey, at least ice cream exists!

XLVI. Yes. Never caught anything, though.

XLVII. Western.

XLVIII. Broadsword. You should add a scimitar option, I really prefer those.

XLIX. Once, by accident.

2 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, that does not sound very formal.

XVI. And just how easily do you become nervous or anxious?
XVII. Are you one to follow all rules without question?
XVII. If you are to have a Fire Emblem class, whatever may it be?
XVIII. May I ask, what do you consider to be the emotion you feel the most?
XIX. If you are able to possess any eye colour, what would your choice be?
XX. Oh, are you one to keep your hair long or short?

XVI. It takes other people being nervous or anxious to make me that way.

XVII. No. I'm a rebel at heart.

XVII. Pirate.

XVIII. Inspiration.

XIX. Gold.

XX. Usually short.

There are a few pictures of me in the picture thread if you want to know what I look like.

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh hey, another homeschooled person on SF! I feel almost obligated to ask some questions now. And since you said nobody has asked questions about music, I'll be sure to throw a few in here, if that's okay (sorry if any of these have been asked before):

1. First game console and/or handheld?
  2. Are you good at cornhole?
  3. What music genres do you like, and which ones do you dislike?
  4. What's the ideal song length to you, or does an ideal length not exist?
  5. Are big family events/holidays (ones that bring together more than the immediate family members) something that you look forward to, or something that you dread?

Always great to get to meet other homeschoolers. Somebody who understands!

1. My first memories are of the N64. The first gaming device I ever bought was a 2DS.

2. No.

3. I like pop, rock, country, and anything else from the last century. I have a particularly soft spot in my heart for old CCM.

4. I prefer songs to either be brief or be unique. "Free Bird" is 12 minutes long, but it stays original the whole time. Most songs in the modern day milk their tiny little nugget of inspiration dry by the ending.

5. I look forward to them. Most of my familial strife is among immediate family members, and I can't really escape them. 

I'm quite exhausted tonight, so I'm going to bed. I look forward to answering more of your questions tomorrow!

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

XVIII. Inspiration.

I do not believe "inspiration" is an emotion.

Very well, allow me to bestow you a series of scenario-based questions.

XXI. If you are to wake up to discover yourself with magic powers, how would you react and what might you do?
XXII. And now—if you are to awaken from your slumber as the opposite sex, how would you react and what might you do?
XXIII. Now if you are to suddenly be transported into the world of Fire Emblem, how would you react and what might you do?
XXIV. If you are to discover that nobody in the world remembers you, how would you react and what might you do?
XXV. If you find a large aluminium briefcase with two-million dollars inside it, what might you do with the money?

1. Who do you consider to be the worst Final Fantasy Character?

2. If you had to pick a Final Fantasy Class to be, what class would it be?

3. Who is your Final Fantasy Waifu (if you even have one)? Alternative question: Who is the best Final Fantasy Female?

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

2. No.

I'm the worst player in my family by far, so you have my empathy.

6. Do you have a favorite/most nostalgic game for the N64?

7. Opinions on modern country music vs. classic country? Better, worse, about the same, or no real thoughts either way?

8. I think I saw you post a clip from VeggieTales earlier in the thread, but have you ever seen 3-2-1 Penguins? Similar concept, but I'm not sure how widespread it was in comparison.

9. Were/are you or any of your siblings "rebellious" or otherwise wanting to "escape" the homeschooled life, or was/is everyone content with it overall?

10. What's a soundtrack (game, movie, or even just a regular album if you prefer) that you love almost purely from nostalgia, and in contrast, what's a more recent soundtrack that you enjoy without any nostalgia attached?

7 hours ago, Clarine said:

I do not believe "inspiration" is an emotion.

Very well, allow me to bestow you a series of scenario-based questions.

XXI. If you are to wake up to discover yourself with magic powers, how would you react and what might you do?
XXII. And now—if you are to awaken from your slumber as the opposite sex, how would you react and what might you do?
XXIII. Now if you are to suddenly be transported into the world of Fire Emblem, how would you react and what might you do?
XXIV. If you are to discover that nobody in the world remembers you, how would you react and what might you do?
XXV. If you find a large aluminium briefcase with two-million dollars inside it, what might you do with the money?

XXI. I would want to use them for good. Since I'm talented as a fighter, I would probably use them to protect people. Like a superhero or something.

XXII. I think I'd be OK. Women are overall just better than men, and while I would prefer to remain as the gender I am most accustomed to, being a woman looks like an overall easier and happier life. 

XXIII. I would find a good tactician who is good at doing ironman runs. Because if I were to be my own tactician in classic mode, I would die quickly.

XXIV. I would start a new life somewhere else. I don't want to be a bother to the people who used to know me before collective amnesia set in, and it would be a great opportunity to form new connections without emotional baggage tying me down.

XXV. I'd start my dream charity: a charity that tells other charities how they can be more efficient.

7 hours ago, GuardianGrarl said:

1. Who do you consider to be the worst Final Fantasy Character?

2. If you had to pick a Final Fantasy Class to be, what class would it be?

3. Who is your Final Fantasy Waifu (if you even have one)? Alternative question: Who is the best Final Fantasy Female?

1. I never knew what Zell's deal was. None of FFVIII's characters were that amazing, but at least the others got some development.

2. Thief! But the one that fits me best is probably Mystic Knight.

3. I really like Aerith's character, but I wouldn't consider her a "waifu". More like a sister figure. If you're asking who the hottest Final Fantasy character is, then obviously: Beatrix.

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm the worst player in my family by far, so you have my empathy.

6. Do you have a favorite/most nostalgic game for the N64?

7. Opinions on modern country music vs. classic country? Better, worse, about the same, or no real thoughts either way?

8. I think I saw you post a clip from VeggieTales earlier in the thread, but have you ever seen 3-2-1 Penguins? Similar concept, but I'm not sure how widespread it was in comparison.

9. Were/are you or any of your siblings "rebellious" or otherwise wanting to "escape" the homeschooled life, or was/is everyone content with it overall?

10. What's a soundtrack (game, movie, or even just a regular album if you prefer) that you love almost purely from nostalgia, and in contrast, what's a more recent soundtrack that you enjoy without any nostalgia attached?

6. Most of my memories are of Mario Kart. I remember watching my brothers play Majora's Mask, though.

7. The sweetspot for country music is the 70s-90s. Before that, the music was okay, but it's harder to enjoy in the modern day. After that, country music became pop/rock/hip-hop with fake accents and cheesy messages. 

8. Yep. You are definitely a homeschooler. I only remember seeing commercials at the beginning of Veggietales. 

9. Everyone has been content with it. While we all have our little tweaks we'd like to add to the system when we have kids of our own, our parents did a pretty good job.

10. "Rainbow Road" from Mario Kart 64 and any old Steven Curtis Chapman albums are big nostalgia trips for me. I've been listening to the musical Hamilton lately, and I find it very well done, but I have no nostalgia (yet). Those are both just examples. I've got a long list of nostalgic music I enjoy.

XXI. I would want to use them for good. Since I'm talented as a fighter, I would probably use them to protect people. Like a superhero or something.

I think I've heard you mention fighting a few times now.

39) Have you been in a lot fights?

40) Have you ever practiced matrial arts?

40x) If so, which one? If not, why not?

41) Do you like super heroes?

XXII. I think I'd be OK. Women are overall just better than men, and while I would prefer to remain as the gender I am most accustomed to, being a woman looks like an overall easier and happier life. 

This is... an intresting opinion for a guy... I guess...

42) Why do you think women are better?

43) Where you dropped on the head as a child?

XXV. I'd start my dream charity: a charity that tells other charities how they can be more efficient.

I like this answer. You have some pretty cool ideas mate!

44) Do you like economics?

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I think I've heard you mention fighting a few times now.

39) Have you been in a lot fights?

40) Have you ever practiced matrial arts?

40x) If so, which one? If not, why not?

41) Do you like super heroes?

This is... an intresting opinion for a guy... I guess...

42) Why do you think women are better?

43) Where you dropped on the head as a child?

I like this answer. You have some pretty cool ideas mate!

44) Do you like economics?

39) Plenty. I can never get enough, though.

40) Does fencing count? While I can fight with my fists, that is less the result of official training and more the result of physical strength and a good combat mindset.

40x) I can fence!

41) I like them, but most super hero movies are just so corny. Not at all like the Dark Knight Trilogy.

42) They smell better and look cute. They sit around and cook and clean and raise children. I think that sounds funner than being a breadwinner. Plus, romance comes easy to them. They don't have to go and look for a mate, their mates come looking for them. 

Granted, most of the women I know are actually cows. That might be affecting my perspective.

43) I actually was! That's one of the reasons I'm such a creep!

44) Economics is important, but it's not my specialty. I'm more of a visionary, and I let other people do the paperwork. 

Edited by SullyMcGully

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

39) Plenty. I can never get enough, though.

40) Does fencing count? While I can fight with my fists, that is less the result of official training and more the result of physical strength and a good combat mindset.

40x) I can fence!

Not what I was thinking of, but it does seem pretty cool.

43) I seem to recall you have several types of swords you can use for fencing. Which one do you use?

44) How long have you been fencing?

45) Do you consider yourself good at fencing?

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

42) They sit around and cook and clean and raise children. I think that sounds funner than being a breadwinner. Plus, romance comes easy to them. They don't have to go and look for a mate, their mates come looking for them. 

It sounds more like you prefer the role society gives women over the role it gives men then that you actually think women are better. I can understand your reasoning though.

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Yeah, but there's rarely a cause that justifies me fighting so I don't get to do it a lot.

46) You're aware you could get to fight a lot more often if you practiced something like boxing or MMA right?

47) What fighting sport (where you don't use a weapon) would you find most intresting?

32 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Not what I was thinking of, but it does seem pretty cool.

43) I seem to recall you have several types of swords you can use for fencing. Which one do you use?

44) How long have you been fencing?

45) Do you consider yourself good at fencing?

It sounds more like you prefer the role society gives women over the role it gives men then that you actually think women are better. I can understand your reasoning though.

46) You're aware you could get to fight a lot more often if you practiced something like boxing or MMA right?

47) What fighting sport (where you don't use a weapon) would you find most intresting?

43) The last time I used a real sword, it was a saber. But that was years ago. On the farm, we have fence posts that have the exact length and weight of real-life foils, so I use those instead. I can't afford a real sword.

44) I went to class for it about six years ago.

45) Not really. I was the best fencer in my class, but that was back when I was twelve and I haven't exactly been practicing.

46) Yeah, I could probably do that, if I had the time. I get beat up enough by cows though. All of that training and exercise just doesn't fit in my schedule.

47) Whichever one has the least rules, so probably MMA, right?

15 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

"Another homeschooler?" Interesting; there appears to be more homeschoolers in this world than I had thought. Or, maybe forums like these are prone to drawing them out...

12 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

XLVIII. Broadsword. You should add a scimitar option, I really prefer those.

XLIX. Once, by accident.

I should; thank you.

And... by accident?

51 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

40x) I can fence!

Oh wow, awesome! I've always wanted to learn to fence!

L. Opinions of Pennsylvania?

LI. Which weapon from Fire Emblem (like, sword, axe, dark magic, etc.) would you choose?

LII. What version of magic in Fire Emblem is your favorite? (E.g. the GBA system where there is light, dark, and anima, Gaiden/Echoes where you use up HP, etc.)

LIII. Samurai or ninja?

LIV. Would you say you get along with your siblings rather well?

LV. Have you figured out what my numbering system of asking questions is yet?

LVI. My final homeschooling question probably not. Risking offense myself, why do you use "homeschooling" as an excuse for if you offend someone?

44 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

"Another homeschooler?" Interesting; there appears to be more homeschoolers in this world than I had thought. Or, maybe forums like these are prone to drawing them out...

There seems to be a pretty solid amount of homeschoolers nowadays, but this is likely just a funny coincidence more than an indicator of the number of homeschoolers out there. Although, if there's any place for us to gravitate to, I'd say that forums are probably a popular option.

7. The sweetspot for country music is the 70s-90s. Before that, the music was okay, but it's harder to enjoy in the modern day. After that, country music became pop/rock/hip-hop with fake accents and cheesy messages. 

8. Yep. You are definitely a homeschooler. I only remember seeing commercials at the beginning of Veggietales. 

Good opinion, I approve.

I'm glad that I could prove myself. It's been so long since my sister and I have seen it, and no one else that I know has ever heard of it, so I was beginning to think the adventures of Kevin and crew were all a fever dream. Except that I can easily verify it by its existence on Wikipedia and other sites, but that doesn't work with the narrative.

11. I feel like I have to ask now: favorite VeggieTales episode/movie? And if it's separate, favorite Silly Song with Larry? Either current favorites, or just ones you remember fondly from your childhood.

12. Do you prefer when music made by Christians have a clear Christian message, or would you rather they keep any mention of their faith to be subtle, or not present at all?

13. Somewhat related, do you prefer classic worship music straight out of hymns, or the more modern style with standard rock/pop instruments?

14. Any interest in sports, watching and/or playing? And if so, which ones?

15. While we're both homeschoolers, I'm noticing that we've had some differences in how we were raised; namely, I've never lived on a farm. What's a standard daily routine at your home? You can be as specific or as nonspecific as you like, I'm just curious to know.