SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Just now, Arcanite said:

8. Then why am I so low ;-;

9. You are religious. Do you read the Bible?

10. What quality do you think you need to show more?

11. Do you consider yourself responsible?

12. Opinion on marriage?

13. Would you want kids?

14. What's your type? ;)

15. SAY SOMETHING CRAZY

8. You're low in a good way! Ever heard of getting "down and dirty"?

9. Yes.

10. Understanding.

11. Fairly.

12. Controversial. You don't really want to know.

13. Totally. I wanna have at least 18.

14. The brash, rebellious type who never stays at home (that's from the Bible, by the way).

15. IIIIIIIIII WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! I WANNA BUILD UP A HEAT WITH SOMEBODY! YEAAAAH WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

(that's from the Bible, by the way)

16. Are we reading the same Bible?

17. You ever look at Proverbs chapter 31?

18. Favorite Bible book?

19. Favorite Proverb?

20. Favorite scripture?

21. Do you think living life according to Bible standards is important?

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

IIIIIIIIII WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! I WANNA BUILD UP A HEAT WITH SOMEBODY! YEAAAAH WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME!

22. Can you dance?

11: If you had 9 boys and 9 girls, what would you name them?

12: If you were a FE character, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

13: Favorite historical era?

14: Favorite FE character from each game you've played?

15: Least favorite FE character?

20 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

2: When I first figured out that you were a parent, so you earned my respect. You are a pillar of the forums, and you seem to have a very sensible approach to everything. I think you're nice.

3: I want to be a world-class writer, psychologist, and counselor. Is that too much to ask?

4: I want to have as many kids as possible! To be frank, I'm more looking forward to being a father than actually getting married.

5: I don't get what's so great about Final Fantasy X. It seems like such a downgrade from the PSX games.

6: It's not as much something everybody hates as it is something nobody has ever heard of, but there used to be this LEGO Rock Raiders PC game. It was a really good RTS. I don't know why there aren't many more games like it nowadays.

7: I hope this doesn't offend you, but we homeschoolers are crazy about any name that comes from the Bible, Rachel being one of the more normal ones. Be lucky you weren't name Bildad or Tirzah. 

8: They're cute, but not very convenient for managing a farm. 

9: Only in context. Anybody who just wears a kilt for no good reason in the modern day is... unusual.

10: I love them! To me, more level ups = better characters. I love seeing the stats go up more than I love them actually being there. Nino > Pent every time.

2: Why thank you, that makes me happy.

3: Good luck on your endeavors.

4: 18 might be a bit much.  I'm not even sure if that would be physically possible for me at this point.  I know what you mean.  I always wanted to have kids of my own.  I think my sweet spot was about 4, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to with how demanding work and family can be with just two already.

7: I like Biblical names.  I named my daughter Esther after all.

10 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

those sukus are bovines, so yes, in a way they are cows.

4. what made you join sf? sorry if this was asked before =x

Close enough.

4. I wanted to get involved in the fangame community. That failed miserably, so I started hanging out in FftF instead.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

16. Are we reading the same Bible?

17. You ever look at Proverbs chapter 31?

18. Favorite Bible book?

19. Favorite Proverb?

20. Favorite scripture?

21. Do you think living life according to Bible standards is important?

22. Can you dance?

16. Ever read Proverbs 8?

17. Ah yes, "she is worth far more than rubies". However, I personally prefer the Song of Solomon woman. "Her navel is like a goblet overflowing with choice wine" and so on.

18. I like Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, as well as all of the historical texts.

19. Proverbs 30: five, no, six, no, seven, yes, seven things the Lord detests!

20. Jeremiah 29:11: "'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'"

21. Pretty much. It's really all about loving God, loving your neighbor, and loving yourself, in that order. Individual commands aren't as much divine orders as they are extremely good advice for achieving those ends.

22. I can do the Harper's Ferry Quick-Step.

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I can do the Harper's Ferry Quick-Step.

23. What... is that?

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

I don't know, I'm not the one asking questions! What's next, @Arcanite? Calvinism? This is what I get for lifting personal limits.

24. What is Calvinism?

24 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

4) Zelda, Smash Bros

Excellent!

24 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

1. Ice cream cake.

I'm liking you even more.

25 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

XIV. I've never heard the term before. Is it just homeschool on a computer? I've done that before.

Indeed. It is simply homeschooling, but with the curriculum on the computer. There is a difference between the two, though few would likely pay attention to such.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

18. I like Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, as well as all of the historical texts.

Neat again. Ecclesiastes is frankly one of the most interesting, depressing, hilarious, and noteworthy books, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

24. What is Calvinism?

You're joking, right?

XV. As you said "I've done that before," in regards to cyberschool, might I ask: Did you do most of your schooling on the internet, or did your parents come up with your curriculum?

XVI. Which part of an ice cream cake is your favorite - the ice cream, the chocolate filling, the icing, etc.?

XVII. Favorite Zelda game?

XVIII. Which aspect of the Trifoce (power, wisdom, or courage) do you most associate with?

XIX. Have you read Job (or at least some of it), and if so, your interpretation of God's answer at the end?

XX. Who do you "main" in Smash Bros.?

XXI. You've been on this site for a while, and I've seen you in numerous places (such as in Serious Discussion), but only recently have I seen you in Far From the Forest. Why have you been hanging around here (or have you been around here for a long time and I've just not been paying attention)?

And I think you skipped over Rezzy's questions, unless you wanted to ignore them or were going to answer them soon.

1 minute ago, Rixia Mao said:

that's what always happens to anyone lifting question limits

impressions of yours truly

You seem nice and responsible. I don't know you too well, but the fact that you are interested in peoples personal boundaries puts you on common ground with me.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

23. What... is that?

24. What is Calvinism?

23. I can't believe it! I thought everything was on Google, but apparently, the Harper's Ferry Quick-Step is not! Try looking up the Virginia Reel instead. 

24. Nobody really knows, people just go with it or against it. I don't really care either way. Ask @Rex Glacies, he knows more about these things.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Am I supposed to know or something

Calvinism is based on the teaching of John Calvin, who is a guy, who said things.

It's also where the first half of the comic Calvin and Hobbs gets his name.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why is everyone being somewhat cryptic O.o

Being a theological thing makes it a bit tough to say in only a sentence or two, but from Google-fu's definition:

Calvinsim: the Protestant theological system of John Calvin and his successors, which develops Luther's doctrine of justification by faith alone and emphasizes the grace of God and the doctrine of predestination.

I'd say something witty, but I might offend someone.

16 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Excellent!

I'm liking you even more.

Indeed. It is simply homeschooling, but with the curriculum on the computer. There is a difference between the two, though few would likely pay attention to such.

Neat again. Ecclesiastes is frankly one of the most interesting, depressing, hilarious, and noteworthy books, in my opinion.

You're joking, right?

XV. As you said "I've done that before," in regards to cyberschool, might I ask: Did you do most of your schooling on the internet, or did your parents come up with your curriculum?

XVI. Which part of an ice cream cake is your favorite - the ice cream, the chocolate filling, the icing, etc.?

XVII. Favorite Zelda game?

XVIII. Which aspect of the Trifoce (power, wisdom, or courage) do you most associate with?

XIX. Have you read Job (or at least some of it), and if so, your interpretation of God's answer at the end?

XX. Who do you "main" in Smash Bros.?

XXI. You've been on this site for a while, and I've seen you in numerous places (such as in Serious Discussion), but only recently have I seen you in Far From the Forest. Why have you been hanging around here (or have you been around here for a long time and I've just not been paying attention)?

And I think you skipped over Rezzy's questions, unless you wanted to ignore them or were going to answer them soon.

XV. I didn't do any school on the internet. My parents bought computer programs that would teach things like history and science while offline.

XVI. All of it? It's the way that the parts make up the whole that make the cake special.

XVII. Link's Awakening.

XVIII. Courage.

XIX. Yes I have. The ending fleshes out God's character more than just about any other single passage in the Bible. 

XX. Ike, Kirby, and Link. There's also this fangame for Smash that I play a lot where I use Isaac from Golden Sun and Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

XXI. In between my "Fan Projects" stage and my "Far from the Forums" stage I went through a "predict what the next Fire Emblem will be like while commenting on social issues" stage. I came here because I don't really have any friends right now in the real world and getting to know all of you has been fascinating.

23 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

25. Is that this nonsense:

Looks awesome actually LOL

25. It's actually pretty easy. The best part is that you get to hold hands with lots of girls.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Calvinism is based on the teaching of John Calvin, who is a guy, who said things.

It's also where the first half of the comic Calvin and Hobbs gets his name.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why is everyone being somewhat cryptic O.o

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Being a theological thing makes it a bit tough to say in only a sentence or two, but from Google-fu's definition:

Calvinsim: the Protestant theological system of John Calvin and his successors, which develops Luther's doctrine of justification by faith alone and emphasizes the grace of God and the doctrine of predestination.

I'd say something witty, but I might offend someone.

Calvinism is a touchy subject within Christianity because of a loud minority that insists that we must all accept Calvinism in order to function as a religion. There. I said it. Please don't hurt me... 

51 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

12: If you were a FE character, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

2: When I first figured out that you were a parent, so you earned my respect. You are a pillar of the forums, and you seem to have a very sensible approach to everything. I think you're nice.

3: I want to be a world-class writer, psychologist, and counselor. Is that too much to ask?

4: I want to have as many kids as possible! To be frank, I'm more looking forward to being a father than actually getting married.

5: I don't get what's so great about Final Fantasy X. It seems like such a downgrade from the PSX games.

6: It's not as much something everybody hates as it is something nobody has ever heard of, but there used to be this LEGO Rock Raiders PC game. It was a really good RTS. I don't know why there aren't many more games like it nowadays.

7: I hope this doesn't offend you, but we homeschoolers are crazy about any name that comes from the Bible, Rachel being one of the more normal ones. Be lucky you weren't name Bildad or Tirzah. 

8: They're cute, but not very convenient for managing a farm. 

9: Only in context. Anybody who just wears a kilt for no good reason in the modern day is... unusual.

10: I love them! To me, more level ups = better characters. I love seeing the stats go up more than I love them actually being there. Nino > Pent every time.

4: 18 might be a bit much.  I'm not even sure if that would be physically possible for me at this point.  I know what you mean.  I always wanted to have kids of my own.  I think my sweet spot was about 4, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to with how demanding work and family can be with just two already.

Reposted, since it looks like it got buried, unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Calvinism is a touchy subject within Christianity because of a loud minority that insists that we must all accept Calvinism in order to function as a religion. There. I said it. Please don't hurt me... 

Calvinism is.... odd 

26. Have you been in a relationship before?

27. Do you like holding girls hands?

28. What do you think of the name Abednego?

29. Favorite bible prophecy?

30. Need an ark? I Noah guy!

wasnt that joke awesome^

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Oh wow, I just noticed that @Rex Glacies noticed that I failed to notice your questions! I'm sorry, Rezzy!

11. Boys: George, Nathaniel, Andrew, Robert, Thomas, James, Douglas, Dwight, and Ronald. Girls: Faye, Virginia, Bonnie, Agnes, Sue, Anne, Mavis, Renee, Peggy.

12: I'd probably be a mercenary. High STR and SKL, good HP and DEF, average SPD, poor MAG, RES, and LCK.

13. I think the 1800s were pretty cool.

14: FE6: Dieck. FE7: Legault. FE8: Gerik. FE9: Ike. FE13: Inigo. FE15: Gray

15. Camilla.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Calvinism is.... odd 

26. Have you been in a relationship before?

27. Do you like holding girls hands?

28. What do you think of the name Abednego?

29. Favorite bible prophecy?

30. Need an ark? I Noah guy!

wasnt that joke awesome^

26. Not since I was 6.

27. Yeah...

28. It's better than his Babylonian name.

29. The one about Gog and Magog where it's really talking about how Russia is going to attack Israel but then fire and brimstone will rain down from the sky and destroy the invading forces.

30. You need to brush up on your Sunday School humor. Here's a nice place to start:

Spoiler

Alright, I have to go to bed at some point. It's 11:02 in Virginia right now. Good night!

1 minute ago, Callisto said:

These might have been questions already but hopefully you don't mind responding to them again

1. Have you played Awakening?

2. If so who was your favorite character?

Okay, two more questions, then bedtime.

1. Yes.

2. Inigo.

what do you do to de-stress
what physical traits do you look for in a romantic partner
same as above but personality traits
what traits do you look for in friends

Edited by Rixia Mao

On 9/5/2017 at 6:54 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 4/28/2016 at 10:40 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

1. are you single

2. what's your sign

3. would you like a drink

4. whats your number

5. want to take this party back to my place

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hey, if it's any consolation, I've never heard of this "Calvinism" thing either.  

---

Thanks for answering my questions, Sully!  That was my first time posting in this thread.  It's pretty entertaining. :^_^:  Kinda neat learning more about the lives of other Fire Emblem fans, hehe.