my one problem

Silverdawn77

They could have called the class High Priestess or something and had her use swords, tomes, and perhaps staves as well. Perhaps they could give her lances instead of swords to maintain the contrast with Dread Fighter.

Even if they gave her lances, bows and staves instead, it would have been a more logical female equivalent to Dread Fighter in Awakening than Bride.

I doubt they'll ever do it as Fates DLC, however, as all the DLC classes so far have been in the base game's data and were simply inaccessible.

I doubt they'll ever do it as Fates DLC, however, as all the DLC classes so far have been in the base game's data and were simply inaccessible.

What about Minerva's Pegasus Knight? It added no new skills, but I don't think it was in the base data.

Edited by NeonZ

There's no light magic in the game.

Celica doesn't use light magic and there was no light magic as we know it now in Gaiden either, so I'm not sure how this is relevant. There was healing White Magic but that is basically just staves.

Perhaps her class (Princess?) would have a skill that sacrifices HP for damage, like her Black Magic in Gaiden. That'd be cool.

Edited by gayserbeam

Celica doesn't use light magic and there was no light magic as we know it now in Gaiden either, so I'm not sure how this is relevant. There was healing White Magic but that is basically just staves.

Perhaps her class (Princess?) would have a skill that sacrifices HP for damage, like her Black Magic in Gaiden. That'd be cool.

Well, Angel was effective against monsters if you want to count that.

While I highly doubt on a fully unique class a thing like what they did with Cipher!Minerva would be cute no doubts, honestly when they start releasing challenge maps ala Awakenig I hope they do that at the very least for the character rewarded on top of whatever item they may trow, they have shown they can for a bonus in a box of cards.

Should be that drawback.

...And the skill should be something along the lines of giving no penalties among tomes and swords.

Yeah, and even in an Awakening context you're wrong. Both SpotPass and DLC versions of Celica are distributed as Sages.

even in awankening i'm right yo, tactician uses the same weapons as fe2 celica, which is "the class" op was referencing