Need help naming characters (this is about pxz2 and also xenoblade)

Alex95

So, after hearing of Chrom, Lucina, and Fiora's inclusion in Project X Zone 2 (who's next, Link?), I decided to look up the "other" characters in the game and save their pictures while I'm at it. Problem is, I can't read Japanese and don't know most of these characters. Can someone help me figure out who they are and what game they're from? The wikipedia is of little help...

I was just going to link to all the characters I don't know, but that would be a good majority of them. Here's the website http://pxz2.bn-ent.net/character/

so if someone could tell me who everyone is IN ORDER that would be swell. Preferably someone who can read Japanese, of course...

Gonna go left to right on this

Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Leon S Kennedy - Resident Evil

Dante and Vergil - Devil May Cry
Megaman X and Zero - Megaman X

Ryu, Ken - Street Fighter

Chun Li and Xiaoxu - Street Fighter/Tekken

Phoenix Wright & Maya - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

Strider and Shinobi - Strider/Shinobi

Demitri, Morrigan and Felicia - Darkstalkers

Captain Commando - Captain Commando
Not sure on that girl next to him actually.

Kazuma Kiryu & Goro Majima - Yakuza
Akira, Kage-Maru and Pai-Chan - Virtua Fighter
Ichiro Ogami, Erica Fontaine, Sakura Shinguji & Gemini Sunrise - Sakura Wars

Hibana - Nightshade

Axel Stone - Streets of Rage

Ulala - Space Channel 5

Zephyr, Vashyron and Leanne - Resonance of Fate

Segata Sanshiro - Mascot of the Sega Saturn

Chrom and Lucina - Fire Emblem

Yuri and Flynn - Tales of Vesperia

Jin Kazama, Kazuya Mishima and Heihachi Mishima - Tekken

Kite & Haseo - .hack

Natsu - Soul Calibur V

Ciel Alencon, Nana Kazuki and Alisa - God Eater

Aty - Summon Night

Valkyrie - Valkyrie no Bōken: Toki no Kagi Densetsu

Kos-Mos and Fiora - Xenosaga/Xenoblade

Reiji Arisu & Xiaomu - Namco x Capcom

Original character I forget the name of

Bottom i'm actually unsure on a good number of those, but I'm fairly sure they are enemies like I know a few of them, but I don't want to just half ass it lol. Like they are familiar, but i'm missing names etc.

Edited by Jedi

Based on the information you gave me, Jedi, the girl next to Captain Commando is Star Gladiator's June Lin Milliam. The original character, according to the Wiki, is called Chizuru Urashima (Japanese name's are super long!) followed by her tank-like thing. Here's the wikipedia page for reference on the final line of character enemies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_X_Zone_2

Alright, with help from people in the chat and the wikia, I was able to figure out the rest. Thanks Jedi for the help!

Edited by Power Master

So, after hearing of Chrom, Lucina, and ******'s inclusion in Project X Zone 2 (who's next, Link?), I decided to look up the "other" characters in the game and save their pictures while I'm at it. Problem is, I can't read Japanese and don't know most of these characters. Can someone help me figure out who they are and what game they're from? The wikipedia is of little help...

I was just going to link to all the characters I don't know, but that would be a good majority of them. Here's the website http://pxz2.bn-ent.net/character/

so if someone could tell me who everyone is IN ORDER that would be swell. Preferably someone who can read Japanese, of course...

That's a major xenoblade spoiler, can you please change that to "Seven"?

That's a major xenoblade spoiler, can you please change that to "Seven"?

The trailer calls her Fiora, so... no.

How are Fire Emblem characters in that game? I thought Nintendo wasn't involved in Project X Zone?

Crossovers have been happening very frequently as of late, but this isn't the first Namco x Sega x Capcom x Nintendo. Super Smash Brothers 4 anyone?

F-Zero GX was designed by Nintendo, Sega, and Namco, too.

Also, why not? If they can get it done, I'm not gonna complain. This is as close to Smash Brothers as Chrom himself can get. He can even fight Mega Man and Ryu!

The trailer calls her ****, so... no.

The point is, you're giving out spoilers to a game in a thread with a title that in no way warns anyone that they're about to get xenoblade spoilers. I thought this was a thread about asking for help naming nameable characters in an RPG. It's poor form to give spoilers without any warning. Just call her Seven, there's no reason not to.

Edited by Alastor15243

The point is, you're giving out spoilers to a game in a thread with a title that in no way warns anyone that they're about to get xenoblade spoilers. I thought this was a thread about asking for help naming nameable characters in an RPG. It's poor form to give spoilers without any warning. Just call her Seven, there's no reason not to.

Well, for one thing, I've never actually played Xenoblade myself, so I didn't know what other name to call her. I'm the kind of person that doesn't care for spoilers as long as I get to experience it at some point, or if I know I never will. Also, the game's been out for three years, she appears in the very beginning of the game as one of Shulk's friends, and there's a trophy about her in Smash. I doubt I'm the first to spoil anything about her. The entire rest of the internet is calling her by name, so I see no reason not too. I'm calling her by name, not now cause I'm trying not to anger one person on a forum of thousands, merely as a reference point as to what is happening. For I know, Seven's the spoiler.

Also, how is this thread still going on? I only asked for help on the character names, not to start an argument over the name of someone who was explicitly stated in the trailer.

I would have thought that being in Robin's Final Smash and a trophy is as close to being in Smash Brothers as he can get...

I meant fighter-wise, so I guess you could count the Mii Costume too...

Edited by Power Master

Well, for one thing, I've never actually played Xenoblade myself, so I didn't know what other name to call her. I'm the kind of person that doesn't care for spoilers as long as I get to experience it at some point, or if I know I never will. Also, the game's been out for three years, [expunged], and [expunged]. I doubt I'm the first to spoil anything about her. The entire rest of the internet is calling her by name, so I see no reason not too. I'm calling her by name, not now cause I'm trying not to anger one person on a forum of thousands, merely as a reference point as to what is happening. For I know, Seven's the spoiler.

The fact that Seven's true identity is ****** is a massive, massive, MASSIVE spoiler and a huge plot twist for Xenoblade. It doesn't matter that you're talking about a game that also spoils it, you still give no warning to people who are trying to avoid xenoblade spoilers. Please replace all times you say ****** with Seven or give some indication in the title that there are xenoblade spoilers, or I will report your post.

Edited by Alastor15243

I never knew it was a spoiler to begin with. You don't have to keep reading this topic you know. I'm sorry if I unintentionally spoiled something about the game. I heard lots of news articles about her inclusion and I was just simply following the media. I understand your anger, but if the media doesn't see her and Lucina as spoilers, then I'm not going to either. Now why you're not complaining about Lucina, I don't know.

If you wanna report the post, go ahead. This topic was supposed to end after the fifth post anyway and I already got what I wanted. Normally the topics I start don't continue very long. But keep in mind that I don't care for spoilers, so I will likely never know when to mark them.

If you wanna report the post, go ahead. This topic was supposed to end after the fifth post anyway and I already got what I wanted. Normally the topics I start don't continue very long. But keep in mind that I don't care for spoilers, so I will likely never know when to mark them.

I figured that might be the case, which is why I explained it to you. The problem is that you refused to perform the minimal effort necessary to keep people who read your thread from getting spoiled after repeated requests, for no justifiable reason aside from not feeling like it.

I'm sorry, but I had to report you.

i did an edit to the title but seriously, you two are both kind of babies lmao

anyway since op said his thread is done i'm locking it

EDIT: for the future this is one of the many good reasons to put what game you're talking about in the title

EDIT2: wait lmao it was in the tags, nevermind i'm stupid

Edited by Integrity