Do you like Tiki?

NewDisplayName

Would you like Tiki as DLC in Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Tiki as DLC in Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I do like tiki. The only reason she is in awakening is for blatant fan service nothing more nothing less, plus it awakening had to turn her into, the worst thing imaginable a freaking waifu, that's the worse thing she can be, really.

Awakening ruined her because the writers didn't play Marth's games, so they assumed Tiki had romantic feelings for Marth. It's really forced.

I like Tiki in Shadow Dragon.

Smash? She's really not relevant enough and there's not that much moveset potential for her. They'd work well as an assist trophy or boss, though.

Awakening ruined her because the writers didn't play Marth's games, so they assumed Tiki had romantic feelings for Marth. It's really forced.

Smash? She's really not relevant enough and there's not that much moveset potential for her. They'd work well as an assist trophy or boss, though.

Why do you assume they never played them? I mean, even though it kinda ignores and/or shits on a few things from it, there are tons of references to it and they acknowledge quite a few things from it. Granted for some reason they never mention Medeus or Gharnef by name (yes i know tiki mentions gharnef), but it's still pretty clear that they at least had seen the story.

I agree with you on that otherwise, but I feel like they probably played the games. It is possible that they didn't, but I doubt it.

Why do you assume they never played them? I mean, even though it kinda ignores and/or shits on a few things from it, there are tons of references to it and they acknowledge quite a few things from it. Granted for some reason they never mention Medeus or Gharnef by name (yes i know tiki mentions gharnef), but it's still pretty clear that they at least had seen the story.

I agree with you on that otherwise, but I feel like they probably played the games. It is possible that they didn't, but I doubt it.

Simply quoting this because from the index, this happened and you should be aware:

3e4e12a7b28ac810ed678aba36618fc6.png

Nice one.

I'm okay with Tiki in all of her appearances, but that's about the end of it. I don't play Smash Bros., so it makes no difference to me whether she or any other Fire Emblem character appears as Smash DLC.

I'd also have to say that Tiki's appearance and backstory were more forced in Mystery of the Emblem than in Awakening, but maybe that's just me.

Edited by Sandman

my name is always in ridiculous places

why do you think I chose this name in the first place

ha. Good point. I think that was the first time i noticed a really great maybe moment.

As for Tiki in Smash, assist trophy only pls.

I never got the impression in Awakening that Tiki loved Marth. She seemed attached to him, but she was the same in 1/3/11/12.

Anyway, in Shadow Dragon Tiki as a unit is amazing. I love using her and Lena to trivialize Chapter 23 with their ridiculous RES. Don't forget that she's super powerful and does effective damage against dragons.

In Awakening she was pretty average, a bit of a let down and her small support pool sucked. Sure she had more supports than all the other non-child units recruited after Chapter 13, but it was still a rather small amount, and none of them really stand out too much (Tiki/Say'ri is pretty cute though).

Do you like Tiki in the Fire Emblem games?

In Awakening, sure.

Do you want her as a playable fighter in smash 4?

Hell no! There are already too many FE characters in Smash, we do not need another one!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I agree with the idea of putting Tiki in as an Assist Trophy if at all. I don't think she should be a fighter because she's too big FE already has more than its fair share of reps in Smash. Let another series have a chance.

Alternatively, they could start giving characters alternate Final Smashes, in which case she could be part of Marth's.

In Awakening, sure.

Hell no! There are already too many FE characters in Smash, we do not need another one!

Chrom / Lucina / Marth / Roy should have all been skins for Marth, IMO, hell throw lyn and ELiwood in their.

The Fire Emblem cast would be fine as a bowser jr type skin set IMO, but that's never happening