New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

i don't think the height of the entire sig is measured by pixels. haven't gotten yelled at for it so.

Your whole signature (including text/image etc) must be no taller than 300 pixels.

You should probably get it back inline before I check it when I get home after work.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've honestly never seen that rule before but ok >.>

also i have no idea with the images, they show side-side on desktop but above-below on mobile

Edited by Zak Something

i've honestly never seen that rule before but ok >.>

also i have no idea with the images, they show side-side on desktop but above-below on mobile

Mobile uses a smaller width.

That's why there's the 550 px rule, btw.

This is what happens if you hold down Left Contol. You get speeds that would make Aya jealous. Even on my toaster of a computer.

(The reason this is so stretched out is because I needed to stretch it out to not have black bars because my monitor is 1366x768)

This is what happens if you hold down Left Contol. You get speeds that would make Aya jealous. Even on my toaster of a computer.

(The reason this is so stretched out is because I needed to stretch it out to not have black bars because my monitor is 1366x768)

This happens with all Danmakufu games, goof.

Also:

>Triforce mode

Edited by Glaceon Mage

thinking that playing touhou with a keyboard is weird

Well y'see on my laptop I have dead keys so I'm forced to use a controller. Here in class I decided to try(during down time mind you) and it was like, "Haha wow it's been so long it's weird now." Didn't help that I couldn't go left while focused and shooting. It was actually like that on my other(better) laptop too. So I've played Touhou with a controller ever since.

Actually it goes further, since I started playing back in '08. The keyboard was fine(on my first laptop) but I got a controller for some Soku action, then I tried the shmups with a controller and ended up preferring it over the keyboard. You can do precision stuff with a stick, y'know.

I'm confident more people would play Touhou with a gamepad if it actually had proper support for modern gamepads. Using an XBox 360 Controller doesn't feel very good if it eats the stick's diagonal inputs half the time and flat-out doesn't recognize the D-Pad (which I'd prefer using over an analog stick whose inputs aren't registered properly).

Just look at eXceed 2nd, eXceed 3rd or Deathsmiles. Those games' controls feel wonderfully smooth with a gamepad.

Edited by Scarlet

don't worry they'll all have proper gamepad support when zun stops making them for pc

Or he could just spend his time working on proper gamepad support instead of adding exciting new features like rewarding running after bullets with extra Graze or having lasers kill you before they're even visible. Edited by Scarlet