New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

Everyone has good taste except people who criticize others for their opinions.

so what you're saying is that you have bad taste

friendly reminder that no one is serious, anyway, proto

Edited by Zeems

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feeling when you're up past 3AM when you have things to do in a few hours but you're poo posting about Sunny Milk in a skype group just because you got access to some of your favorite Touhou games.

I really should have gotten GFW

Honestly, if we're not just talking about the Fairies of Light, I actually like Daiyousei best, but that's almost entirely due to her depictions in fandom.

That aside, how could you not like fairies as a whole? They're carefree and childish in a pretty lovable way if you ask me.

Honestly, if we're not just talking about the Fairies of Light, I actually like Daiyousei best, but that's almost entirely due to her depictions in fandom.

That aside, how could you not like fairies as a whole? They're carefree and childish in a pretty lovable way if you ask me.

It's not that I dislike them as a whole, just that the named ones are all low on my sorts :/

fairies revive after they die, so you'll go through an endless cycle of death upon death

Does that mean I can eat the same fairy every day? Wow, that sounds really convenient! Maybe I should go get one. That'd save me the hassle of making any serious efforts trying to catch humans~

which makes me think, what happens if you're crushed? do you just adapt to your crushed form?

I don't think the cause of death has any bearing on what state a fairy revives in. Remember that time Cirno got eaten by that giant frog? It doesn't seem like it had any lasting effects on her.