poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mfw I'm the only one who plays >:C

I play sometimes too. Not that I'm very good though. Can't 1CC anything. The best I've done is just clearing some of the games on Normal, of which the hardest was probably EoSD.

You know why i don't.

mmhmm

I play sometimes too. Not that I'm very good though. Can't 1CC anything. The best I've done is just clearing some of the games on Normal, of which the hardest was probably EoSD.

I see...it's quite fine, though.

I dunno, as a shmup they're kinda... Basic, in my opinion. There's mechanically better ones out there.

Not to say that watching someone do lunatic isn't great. For me though I've lost my appeal in it. The game play is okay, the music is good but hardly the best, so that really only leaves the characters as a possible point of interest??.

I dunno, as a shmup they're kinda... Basic, in my opinion. There's mechanically better ones out there.

Not to say that watching someone do lunatic isn't great. For me though I've lost my appeal in it. The game play is okay, the music is good but hardly the best, so that really only leaves the characters as a possible point of interest??.

When you start watching score runs and other high level play, that's where things start getting interesting.

There are indeed better shumps than Touhou, I agree.

Yeah, I get that everyone just wants to pick their waifu and then never play the games again. Or at least go far in them.

When you start watching score runs and other high level play, that's where things start getting interesting.

There are indeed better shumps than Touhou, I agree.

Yeah, I get that everyone just wants to pick their waifu and then never play the games again. Or at least go far in them.

Yeah, like i enjoy watching your runs because there's moments where I'm like "wait did he just do that"

It's not even the waifu thing. Like, the characters have legitimately interesting back stories to look into. But, at least for me, there isn't much beyond just characters to get me interested in the series again.

Yeah, like i enjoy watching your runs because there's moments where I'm like "wait did he just do that"

It's not even the waifu thing. Like, the characters have legitimately interesting back stories to look into. But, at least for me, there isn't much beyond just characters to get me interested in the series again.

Hehe. :3

I don't have much interest in the lore aspect of the series anymore. I don't find the vast majority of the characters to be very interesting, and coming up with backstories for them would get boring after a while.

Touhou is a game series. Most of the interest, IMO, should be within the games. Sadly that's not the case.