Better Mugs for FE:Requiem (Check OP for current edits)

Sacred Blaze

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to work on at least one but it looks like theyre all done already. unless theres some you dont to be spruced up or smth

Yeah, it's basically just Danielle at this point, I guess.

I don't have anything I would particularly need to be done to other characters at this point, I think, so it would basically be your call.

I am in the process of working a bit more on Pamela.

If you want, i don't mind taking a crack at Danielle too.

What's the plan with Pamela?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well.. it might be kinda late xD and seeing someone has done it, so there's no use for it :3

but i've grown attached to your game and the characters in it especially ash.. although yeah.. he's not that amazing in battlefield :3
i've made a lazy editpost-22675-0-71944500-1458205551.png of ash mug... what do u think?

Edited by Natoryuu

well.. it might be kinda late xD and seeing someone has done it, so there's no use for it :3

but i've grown attached to your game and the characters in it especially ash.. although yeah.. he's not that amazing in battlefield :3

i've made a lazy editattachicon.gifash 1.PNG of ash mug... what do u think?

I think the original edited ash mug fits Ash's character more, but I don't think the edit you made is bad. But I still prefer the Yoshi edit.

i've made a lazy editattachicon.gifash 1.PNG of ash mug... what do u think?

I think the new head here (Ephidel, right?) doesn't really fit the body that the other person made all that well. It's a little on the large side

Another thing would be the cut the size of the neck so that it doesn't look so long.

Anyway, I think this topic is done for now. I don't think I really need anymore edits and I don't think anyone's working on any at the moment.(?)

I'm gonna ask the mods to lock it.

If anyone does have something that they were working on for the last two remaining portraits, you can show me in a PM, if you want.

But once again, thank you to everyone that has helped out with this whole project.