4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

Seriously, she's starting give off some Palutena vibes. Shame we didn't see more of that over the exposition-bot in the game.

She is occasionally snarky and she enjoys scaring Sakura in their support.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shigure, oh my god, that's so freaking sweet and adorable, and I know the hyperbolic time chamber is absolute BS, but that makes me really sad that parents just ditch their children in it. ;;

Like I get the justification that "omfg there are enemies attacking our children we must stash them away," but that comic just drives the problem of that mentality in home. ;;

Also, although I didn't understand a lick of it, Shigure's Paralogue looked very sad and it seemed like Azura was apologizing, so I'm assuming this goes hand-in-hand with that?

Shigure, oh my god, that's so freaking sweet and adorable, and I know the hyperbolic time chamber is absolute BS, but that makes me really sad that parents just ditch their children in it. ;;

Like I get the justification that "omfg there are enemies attacking our children we must stash them away," but that comic just drives the problem of that mentality in home. ;;

Also, although I didn't understand a lick of it, Shigure's Paralogue looked very sad and it seemed like Azura was apologizing, so I'm assuming this goes hand-in-hand with that?

Oh yeah, they do that don't they! Oh my! Azura! ... I have no words... that's just degrading.

Now I hate this children mechanic so much more now.

She was apologizing for failing to save the ones who raised Shigure. This is the only child paralogue where they failed to save the Village involved with no way to prevent it.

She was apologizing for failing to save the ones who raised Shigure. This is the only child paralogue where they failed to save the Village involved with no way to prevent it.

Oh, I see. Whoops, I was a bit off the mark, then.

And I definitely would like Aqua a lot more if she had had more of a 'trollish' personality rather than the exposition-bot she is in the game.

I actually think the NA version will give her a more "trollish" personality. The localized version of Awakening seemed to highly value humor, and troll characters are the ones that can bluntly deliver punchlines with a dead face. I'm not saying they're going to prevent her from being an exposition-bot, but I imagine they'll give her some more lines that highlight her trolling.

Edited by Minischew

Umm, please don't take this in a wrong way, but about the 2nd comic...Doesn't Mitama actually called Deere as 'a surprisingly bothersome person' (意外と世話焼き) in the original comic? And in the bubble she says: 'Even though you always find everything troublesome and all'?

I know that some stuff doesn't have to be literally translated all the time, but the context has changed quite a bit imo here, as in this case, Mitama calls everyone else as high-maintenanced people that Deere has to take care of, while in the original it is actually Deere being a busybody.

Again, just my piece of thought.

Edited by SasquatchPoring

That horse is a perv!!

I'm starting to think that he's the one responsible for the stripping, not Sophie!!

And to be fair, the men that bad their clothes stripped looked better than the women that had their clothes stripped.

In fact the second guy has a pretty nice, round and huge ass...

Not that it was the first thing that caught my attention, most definitively not! And it's not like kept looking at it all the time. Really, I didn't!!

Edited by Water Mage