4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sees IK highlighted on Izana's profile*

I thought he dies in that route...

Tbh, I'm lowkey salty right now that I just got this spoiled. Please do use spoiler tags.

Also, looking at this makes me wish Izana had a personal skill akin to Orochi's and Zero's Capture, except he would recruit Faceless monsters.

*Sees IK highlighted on Izana's profile*

i thought he took a vacation in that story.

Dude. Don't spoil things without putting up a SPOILER on it.

Seriously, why do you gotta be that guy in this thread rant rant rant

Edited by Raccoon844

Izana is the C-3PO of the army!! Now who will be R2-D2? LoL

Lilith? Or maybe...Jakob and Felicia?

Asura is adorable...actually a lot characters are.

And I wonder what the Faceless languange is called, and if Izana has some sort of accent.

Edited by Water Mage

I've always wondered why Izana cannot use Dragon Vein?

It seems like only those who are descended from the dragons can use Dragon Vein, which are said to be the Nohr and Hoshido royal families. So I suppose even if Izana is the ruler of Izumo, his bloodline is not descended from the dragons.

But it is said in his profile that he's descendant of the first dragons. I believe the Japanese phrasing is "ある神祖竜の末裔" (lit. "descendant from a/some certain divine ancestral dragon").

Edited by Ryo

But it is said in his profile that he's descendant of the first dragons. I believe the Japanese phrasing is "ある神祖竜の末裔" (lit. "descendant from a/some certain divine ancestral dragon").

Huh … really? In that case, I have no idea. Developer oversight?

Edited by Sunwoo

Maybe it has something to do with

Anankos? Considering that Anankos is both the Light Dragon and the Dark Dragon which are worshipped in Hoshido and Nohr, maybe their royal families have a deeper connection to him than Izana.

I mean, Hana is said to be distantly related to the Hoshido and yet she doesn't have Dragon's Vein.

You don't have to be directly descended from a dragon to use Dragon's Vein. Just have their blood in your veins. Like the dragon giving blood to the person and letting them drink it. The more potent the blood is the stronger and longer it lasts. It also lets people with especially potent blood turn into a dragon themselves.