4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

This just reinforces my dislike for Sophie/her personal. Gives me flashbacks to DR:AE. I know its a common mechanic in fanservice-y games, but the least they could do is not attach it to a literal child. No use crying over spilled milk, though. :/

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the generics used in this comic correspond with the game's generic enemy units? Or are they just random characters?

Also, imagine if Sophie stripped two guys next to each other... I imagine Eponine would have a field day with that.

Edited by Minischew

Do the generics used in this comic correspond with the game's generic enemy units? Or are they just random characters?

Also, imagine if Sophie stripped two guys next to each other... I imagine Eponine would have a field day with that.

Shh, don't give them any ideas...

...Why did they have to name the horse freakin' ABEL. (Yes, I really like the Archanea unit.)

The same reason Cherche's wyvern was named Minerva and Lutz's wyvern seems to be named Michalis (sp?).

It was a rhetorical question going in-line with the rather... "odd"... comics.

Hey, you ask and someone will answer … regardless of whether you wanted it answered or not!

Edited by Sunwoo

Hey, you ask and someone will answer … regardless of whether you wanted it answered or not!

But.. there's no question mark in DanMan's sen-... tence... :| Erk

Seriously tho, I agree... ABEL!?? He was cool in Shadow Dragon next to Cain. He was like "I'd die for my Est." And loyal and stuff... now they're giving Abel a bad name.

And why does a horse give a crap about what a human wears along with which gender the human is? I'm not even going to question IS, or cultures anymore. I'm just gonna... let it go.

And why does a horse give a crap about what a human wears along with which gender the human is?

CLEARLY, they'll come out with the reveal that "Abel" the horse is actually a man who has been bewitched by an evil sorcerer and transformed into a horse, thus explaining why he cares about these things….

Okay, I'm only joking here.

...Why did they have to name the horse freakin' ABEL. (Yes, I really like the Archanea unit.)

Minerva's name is a coincidence, so maybe this is the case too.

The fact that this Abel is the opposite of the Archanean knight is a coincidence too... probably.

CLEARLY, they'll come out with the reveal that "Abel" the horse is actually a man who has been bewitched by an evil sorcerer and transformed into a horse, thus explaining why he cares about these things….

Okay, I'm only joking here.

That. Actually. Makes. A lot. Of. Sense.
Like, I think I'd be able to sleep at night knowing... this would be a thing, compared to what-... You know what.
Like I said. Let. It. Go.

Actually it wasn't.
Cherche refers, in the DLC, the Princess Minerva as the wyvern Minerva's namesake.

Which literally bugs, me.
Let the cool people go. RIP. Pass away. I mean, Marth is probably already kicking himself for continuing the blood line.

post-15594-0-58149500-1448904125_thumb.jpg

Which I have no idea reason what this has to do with what I'm talking about.