Third Trailer - Eng Sub

Thank you for translating this. I thought it was comprehensible more often than not, really, and it's nice to mostly understand what they're saying.

...Even if I'm still not sure I learned anything from that. But that's the trailer, not the translation.

It is making me hope the mirages will be actual characters rather than summons mostly divorced from the story, which would really raise my hopes for the game. The more I see hints the game uses Fire Emblem elements as part of the story, instead of just a fancy coat of paint, the more I look forward to it.

- Kaguya sounds like a name. IIRC, Tsubasa's sister went missing (source: E3), so perhaps that is who she's referring to?

- Kinda think that Tsubasa said "atashi anata daisuki da". . ."atata" (what I heard) is closest to something like "atatakai", which also sort-of makes sense?

- I can't understand Chrom at all. I blame his voice.

Thanks for posting this~!

I heard in the first sentence: 歌ってみたい as in "I want to try singing like them" on the visual.

私も聞いている人元気にしてあげられる歌・・・歌ってみたい。

"I want to try... to sing a song that encourages people."

Or so I think.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I heard in the first sentence: 歌ってみたい as in "I want to try singing like them" on the visual.

私も聞いている人元気にしてあげられる歌・・・歌ってみたい。

"I want to try... to sing a song that encourages people."

Or so I think.

Yeah that's what I thought at first too...but using all of my audio gear and even slowing it down I swear I heard "yuta..."

I'll reupload it later lol