[FE7] Autoleveling issue

Avril Lavigne

DAAAMN it's been forever since I logged in. I've been so damn busy though. Not sure if I'll get much done on my project anytime soon. Still in a pretty early stage of development...really can't wait to get the time to really hack again. But I'll use this for the future.

Anyways, I had tried autoleveling a Mage with the character ID 0x3E. I noticed that its growth was awful. I put the level up to 20 and everything was around or under 10. I adjusted it's growth in the Class Editor, didn't work. Tried edited 0x3E's growth, didn't work. Tried one at a time, and both at the same time, didn't work. Tested with other classes, worked. MAGES (and there might be others, hopefully not) DEFY THE LAWS OF NIGHTMARE! I actually want competent autoleveled mages instead of the shit ones.

What other step do I need to do, or am I shit out of luck? It's weird though, usually not this hard because other classes I can adjust their class growth and it will appear to change accordingly.

Enemies will autolevel based on class growths and never character growths, FYI.

How much are you modifying the growths by? Mages have really low bases. You're setting the autolevel flag to "true" in your events, right? And also restarting the chapter?

Maybe a bit of a stretch but try to load a different character ID as a Mage and see what happens.

Enemies will autolevel based on class growths and never character growths, FYI.

How much are you modifying the growths by? Mages have really low bases. You're setting the autolevel flag to "true" in your events, right? And also restarting the chapter?

Maybe a bit of a stretch but try to load a different character ID as a Mage and see what happens.

I shall try this when I get home. And yeah, I kinda figured it was based on class growths. And the autoleveling was on because when I put level 20 as their level to compare with base stats, there was a serious lack of growth but there was definitely some stat changes. But yeah I'll try to fix this when I get home. Edited by Avril Lavigne

• 2 weeks later...