Two more videos pushed by Nintendo: Mamori & Barry covered. Also, Famitu Coverage

Nintendo's graced us with these today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCD8E5cJGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81TfFl_M0bY

Also, the 4-page Famitsu Coverage:

0.jpg

--

31.jpg

--

32.jpg

--

33.jpg

Also also, some in-game screens that Nintendo felt like passing out:

HD1.jpg

HD2.jpg

It's all here, too, if you don't wanna see this all through the Forums

Notes:

• Maiko on the Tharja/Kiria screenshot, in the player boxes and the bottom of Pg. 32. She'll probably get a video, too
  • Barry has no Mirage...but makes a darn cute puppy
  • Of course, swimsuit DLC
  • I can't translate an ounce of this stuff

- Mamori is in middle school. ;/

- Yuichi Nakamura gets mad props for giving Barry a hilarious accent

- Kinda wonder if he'll turn into the weird knight-looking enemy in the future? The head looks about right, even if the enemy had a clean-shaven face. . .

- Mamori is in middle school. ;/

- Yuichi Nakamura gets mad props for giving Barry a hilarious accent

- Kinda wonder if he'll turn into the weird knight-looking enemy in the future? The head looks about right, even if the enemy had a clean-shaven face. . .

Assuming you're thinking of the one I'm thinking of, I think that dark knight-looking character might be that guy with the microphone. Their faces look similar.

Assuming you're thinking of the one I'm thinking of, I think that dark knight-looking character might be that guy with the microphone. Their faces look similar.

It IS the dude with the microphone.

Took another look at the Famitsu scans. I see Barry's mug in the friends list, so it looks like he'll stick around, at least for a bit. I wonder if there's other mirages, who haven't been introduced yet?

So Barry can fight even though he doesn't have a Mirage? Cool. Though he did seem to have an outfit reminiscent of a Fighter or Barbarian, so maybe he does have one and we just don't know about it yet?

I saw in the trailer, Berry used Mamori's axe, and his puppy costum resemble Mamori's... ehr... pendant(?) that wear on her kimono

Maybe he is just an "assistant"?

But i hope he is another character with his own mirage (just not revealed yet).

P.S.= If he has a mirage i bet it will be minerva or cherche

Blond: check.

Loud: check.

IT'S VAIKE TIME! Because I get the sense that he's the type of guy that can't get a girl. :P:

I saw in the trailer, Berry used Mamori's axe, and his puppy costum resemble Mamori's... ehr... pendant(?) that wear on her kimono

Maybe he is just an "assistant"?

But i hope he is another character with his own mirage (just not revealed yet).

That might be their dual art attack

And they didn't show Kiria and Eleonora's Mirages until about a month ago

Ugh, that winged woman needs to put a fucking shirt on... And why is that one blue-haired girl in her underwear (or is it a swimsuit? Either way, I don't like it) while wielding a weapon? I swear these designs are more stupidly sexualized than anything in Fates, even Camilla. And I thought it couldn't get any worse than her.

I can't fathom how some of you can stand this... I'm still trying to change my mind about this game because of the FE-ness. But my interest is only getting lower and lower.

Ugh, that winged woman needs to put a fucking shirt on... And why is that one blue-haired girl in her underwear (or is it a swimsuit? Either way, I don't like it) while wielding a weapon? I swear these designs are more stupidly sexualized than anything in Fates, even Camilla. And I thought it couldn't get any worse than her.

I can't fathom how some of you can stand this... I'm still trying to change my mind about this game because of the FE-ness. But my interest is only getting lower and lower.

I am in total agreement with you, ana. I don't even consider this to be an FE game really, and have no intention of buying it.

Maybe one day we'll get a good console FE game.

I'm personally not thinking of it as a Fire Emblem game.

I'm taking it as just an Atlus RPG, nothing much more than that. Thankfully, Atlus has never let me down with their RPG's so I'm looking forward to this.

I am in total agreement with you, ana. I don't even consider this to be an FE game really, and have no intention of buying it.

Maybe one day we'll get a good console FE game.

Ofc, both, nintendo and ATLUS, said that this game was something new.

Honestly I find that a tad weird to think like that, especially as Fates was a game where you can rub the faces of the characters and their special spots. It even has weapons designed to remove enemy clothing and leave them in underwear.

Plus SMT has always done different ideas for different games. Hell bright and colorful was something they did for the Devil Children series and that didn't stop them from having an omnicidal ending, forcing the main character to kill his little brother, and even a guy choosing suicide on screen.

And of course Record Breaker that came out this year was basically the Yamato love letter.

Edited by JupiterKnight

You're literally complaining about the same character like 3 or so times. She's barely skimpy whatsoever. You don't see Maiko, Mamori, or Eleanora dressing like Tsubasa, do you? It's like saying that Fates is suddenly awful because Camilla exists and I can now complain about her 3 different ways.

Because Tsubasa indeed is both the winged and blue-haired one.

EDIT: Also lol are you really complaining that

A. She has a swimsuit which the males have too, and it's just a preorder bonus.

B. She's wearing a backless top. Women wear that all the time. Few dresses cover the back all the way nowadays anyway.

And it's not just you. A ton of FE fans are brushing this off because it it's too "sexualised" or something which if you actually paid attention people no one would think this.

It's ironic because the battle system looks so great and people are bugged by harmless things, just like Fates. It's not like this is Bayonetta or something.

EDIT 2: Oh, I just saw the first pick. You mean Aversa. Either way, it's Aversa. Kind of to be expected, just like Cervantes' comically large moustache in this game.

Edited by Franziska von Karma

Franz

I think much of the concern/hate/controversy comes from the promise/expectation of one thing (1/2 SMT 1/2 FE) and the result of another (4/5 SMT 1/5 FE)

Franz

I think much of the concern/hate/controversy comes from the promise/expectation of one thing (1/2 SMT 1/2 FE) and the result of another (4/5 SMT 1/5 FE)

I don't really see how this would have been feasible though. Considering how many characters that would be involved, it couldn't be a JRPG with all the characters. A SRPG would have been wrong too because every MC and Lord would be have to be unable to be killed with permadeath.

I think that this format works pretty well, but I also think a Fire Emblem gameplay system with SMT styled characters, settings, and world could have worked too. They'd just need a lot more characters.

I already posted this in another topic, but i got no answer, so forgive this double post pls

What is the thing in the picture? Can it be a mirage?

http://www.famitsu.c...24c17bea053.jpg

Hard to say, but that's because I didn't bother translating the texts (it's too early in the morning). The message is titled "Presents of horror", so my guess is that they're stuffed animals?

And? Persona 5 has nothing to do with this game.

I saw some persona 5 trailer, and the dungeons seems to be as "interactive" as this games are, plus is not shin megami tensei x fire emblem anymore, is persona x fire emblem

Edited by Xem