How Many People Got Stefan?

SSbardock84

When Did You Get Stefan for the First Time?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. In Path of Radiance

• First time
    • Second time
    • Third or more
    • Not sure but I remember getting him
  2. 2. Did you look it up (Path of Radiance)

3. 3. In Radiant Dawn

• First time
    • Second time
    • Third or more
    • Not sure but I remember getting him
  4. 4. Did you look it up (Radiant Dawn)

I can see that. The Radiant Dawn level would be way easier to accidentally stumble upon Stefan. But I wouldn't believe someone if they said they accidentally stumbled upon him in Path of Radiance.

yeah if you have transfers from PoR (which i did), Lethe and Mordecai can recruit Stefan. Otherwise, Micaiah can recruit him. So it was pretty random and i was like "OMG LMAO" when he appeared. Totally missed him first run in FE9 though.

• 1 month later...

I found him in both games

For PoR i didnt look it up but it came to me lol, i was reading this gaming magazine prior to buy PoR and in the magazine there was a PoR section and it talked about 3 characters and how to recruit them said characters were Ilyana,Stefan and Zihark so when i bought the game i already knew about stefan

For RD i looked it up though

I always look up how to get all playable characters when I play a FE game, so I managed to get him every playthrough because of that. I do find his recruitment in PoR to be a big pain and I never would have managed to get him without looking it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since FE7, its become customary for me to look up the map for the desert chapters because:

1.) I want all the treasure

2.) I don't want to waste to much time

3.) The less in danger my units are (and in FE:RD's case, my unit's experience is less likely to be stolen...darn you BK).

So, when it came time for FE:PoR , i looked up the map and lo and behold...Stefan!

I did the same thing for FE:RD too. Looked up for the map and then..."Oh hey, there Stefan!"

At least he seems more reasonable to get in RD since you'll probably be going in the direction of his spot than in PoR.

In RD, he arrived as a fluke on my first run. No joke. The reason was because i stuck Mordecai over there to kill junk, and BAM there is Stefan. In PoR, i didnt get him the first time through. I got him when i got that other issue of Nintendo Power that showed how to get him.

I can see that so vividly! Just minding your own business and then the recruitment theme starts up...

• 3 months later...

I got him in Path of Radiance and LOVED HIM! Love his character, love his growths, love how I don't have to waste a precious Occult scroll on him

But In Radiant Dawn, I didn't get him, since I didn't see a need to. Edward was already so much better, having everything capped but magic

Second playthrough for both. I never use a guide to recruit units my first time around. If I can't figure out how to recruit them then they're getting offed.

First time playing PoR I didn't know that he existed. After learning of him I assumed he was in RD, but almost never bother with pre-promoted units so didn't care either way.

PoR, second playthrough, looked it up. I like for my first playthrough to be blind, but afterwards I'll look up everything.

RD, first try, no guide, but this is because I just assumed as soon as I saw the desert and I let Lethe scour the map.

I got him every time, but playing past Fire Emblems has taught me that there's always stuff in the sand, so I knew to use a guide.