In need of a downgrade.

flarp22

you just don't get it...

Nothing that Cynthia said was incorrect or rude. It's been noted on several occasions by several people that you have horrible grammer, and yet you got upset when she/he (No gender set for Cynthia. ._.; ) pointed it out, too. You were not previously in the conversation, and you contributed nothing.

I suggest that this topic be locked considering that it was answered.

Edited by ChaosNinji

I don't recall you being involved, however I agree there's nothing more to discuss on the matter, but at the same time Smartrutter7 over reacted to a simple mistake, to go as far as to insult someone saying they have no logic.

If he had just pointed out the mistake instead then I doubt I'd have even bothered making a response.

However I do believe you don't need to step in, as saying "will you stop." Just makes you sound like you enjoy getting the last word, and more than likely will just cause things to go on more.

As for downgrading to XP, if you HAVE A disk, I believe you can either put an XP hard drive into your computer, or install XP and have two operating systems, Vista and XP. I would consult an online guide to doing so though if you are REALLY keen on performing this action.

I personally would suggest just sticking it out for the time being, or even ironically installing Linux as Smartrutter7 was going to suggest as an alternative to downgrading.

correction, i said you were using horrible logic, i never said you had none. learn to read.

Also I consider saying someone has no logic as ruder, plus you obviously didn't read the entire topic, as he corrected me on a spelling mistake FIRST.

I never said you had no logic. I already was planning to say something about linux in that post too, however i was kinda rushed and had to go somewhere so i wasn't able to put it all in there.

It seems more like YOU obviously did not read the entire topic either. As you'll notice, I NEVER said you had no logic. therefore you can NOT say that i was insulting you for that. All i said was that the specific point you brought up about me suggesting linux in the topic was meaning i was suggesting it as a downgrade was bad logic. I'm not even saying you have bad logic overall, notice i'm only referring to that single point.

So personally, i find it rude that you're accusing me of that when i did no such thing.

correction, i said you were using horrible logic, i never said you had none. learn to read.

I never said you had no logic. I already was planning to say something about linux in that post too, however i was kinda rushed and had to go somewhere so i wasn't able to put it all in there.

It seems more like YOU obviously did not read the entire topic either. As you'll notice, I NEVER said you had no logic. therefore you can NOT say that i was insulting you for that. All i said was that the specific point you brought up about me suggesting linux in the topic was meaning i was suggesting it as a downgrade was bad logic. I'm not even saying you have bad logic overall, notice i'm only referring to that single point.

So personally, i find it rude that you're accusing me of that when i did no such thing.

I find it a little more rude to continue an argument after someone apologized and was getting back on topic.

So you said horrible logic, bad logic is just as bad as no logic, questioning someone's logic at all is rude. You're splitting hairs now.

I think you are taking this too seriously, and really need to get over it, it happened and it's done, I even apologized when I didn't have to and sincerely meant it. Honestly, I don't know why you act like I have something against you and I want to be your enemy, because that certainly isn't the case. This topic really just needs to be closed now as the problem was solved, and it seems as though some of the people on it would prefer to continue arguing over something that is completely irrelevant to the topic.

Edited by Cynthia