Awesome conversation

...I'm not weird, am I?

:mellow:

Not at all, although I personally am not attracted to people for their behind.

I prefer a good personality first, and second most I like a nice face, and maybe if they already have both of those, nice breasts. Maybe, however I say "nice," which does NOT mean big. I consider nice being they are the appropriate size for the girl. A skinny 80 pound girl with breasts bigger than my skull is just way too strange really...

All in all I go for looks after I get my good personality. If they don't have the looks I'm looking for, well I adjust, but I do have standards.

Back on topic though, someone did once ask me if I was L from Death Note however, because of my feet, as if you remember L was swift on his.

Edited by Cynthia

I prefer a good personality first, and second most I like a nice face, and maybe if they already have both of those, nice breasts. Maybe, however I say "nice," which does NOT mean big. I consider nice being they are the appropriate size for the girl. A skinny 80 pound girl with breasts bigger than my skull is just way too strange really...

All in all I go for looks after I get my good personality. If they don't have the looks I'm looking for, well I adjust, but I do have standards.

I meant weird in general, but that's just terrific.

^_-

So you're either a dude or a chick who likes chicks.

But that could just mean you're a dude who likes dudes too.

It's safe to just label you as bisexual.

.____.

I wouldn't really consider myself bisexual, more of just if true love comes in the shape of male or female, I'm willing to accept it? Although I'd prefer it to be female, I'm not crossing my fingers.

Perhaps we should take this to PM as it's way off topic.

Back on topic though, someone did once ask me if I was L from Death Note however, because of my feet, as if you remember L was swift on his.

Cynthia, unless you're Chris Chrocker, you are definitely a girl.

No Arc, I don't think you are weird.