Who should my Male Avatar marry?

Patty_Cake

Hello to all. I am doing a Lunatic+ run and I'm finally using a Male Avatar again. I really want to know who I should marry my Male Avatar. I'm trying to aim for two really good Morgans, so I need parents with an extra child. Thanks to all who contributes! :D

I usually always have Robin marry Lucina. But if you're looking for a parent with extra kids...go for someone who can pass down Galeforce. Just anyone who can pass that down would work.

Ok. I'm keeping my options available, and I'm leaning towards Olivia.

If you want to marry someone who's a good lead combat unit, Sumia and Cordelia are the way to go (the latter especially if you do Chrom x Sumia). If you want just anyone with Galeforce, Lissa, Olivia, or Maribelle are fine, though they end up being dance/staffbots rather than combat units. And Brady is kind of a waste of the MU. I'm partial to Lissa, because MU!Owain is glorious.

EDIT: If you're feeling generous, you can help Sully, Nowi, or Tharja get Galeforce on their kid. But having a non-GF S-support is kind of eh.

Edited by Radiant head

If you want to marry someone who's a good lead combat unit, Sumia and Cordelia are the way to go (the latter especially if you do Chrom x Sumia). If you want just anyone with Galeforce, Lissa, Olivia, or Maribelle are fine, though they end up being dance/staffbots rather than combat units. And Brady is kind of a waste of the MU.

If you're feeling generous, you can help Sully, Nowi, or Tharja get Galeforce on their kid. But having a non-GF S-support is kind of eh.

I don't know why, but I hate doing Chrom x Sumia. I just don't. I did Sumia on my first ever playthrough, and I like her. Brady gets everything he needs from Maribelle, and I personally do Henry x Maribelle. Sully gets Donnel, Tharja gets Gaius, and Nowi gets Kellam because of Manakete wall. I may do Cordelia, because she is my waifu.

Cherche, go for the wyvern waifu (also because she passes down some good stats and skills) and you get batman Gerome for a son.

I like Cherche, but Gerome doesn't get GF sadly. I have Batman as a son-in-law on my first ever playthrough I did. :D

I usually do Tharja with Libra so Noire can get Renewal and have more luck for an Archer unit because they really need it.

Also, GF isn't super important unless you want to finish maps really fast, I only give it to Severa and Cynthia because their moms get it the quickest.

I usually do Tharja with Libra so Noire can get Renewal and have more luck for an Archer unit because they really need it.

Also, GF isn't super important unless you want to finish maps really fast, I only give it to Severa and Cynthia because their moms get it the quickest.

Galeforce Noire as a Sorcerer is what I do. I am stuck on Cordelia, Cherche (because why not), and Olivia.

Lucina. If I ever do a M!MU run I marry Lucina (high skill to offset -skill for your M!MU). And if you marry Lucina you get Aether Morgan...aka god mode Morgan that doesn't need Luna or Sol.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

Lucina. If I ever do a M!MU run I marry Lucina (high skill to offset -skill for your M!MU). And if you marry Lucina you get Aether Morgan...aka god mode Morgan that doesn't need Luna or Sol.

I was aiming for parents with a set child. Morgan doesn't get RK :(. I'll marry Lucina in my next playthrough though.

Hello to all. I am doing a Lunatic+ run and I'm finally using a Male Avatar again. I really want to know who I should marry my Male Avatar. I'm trying to aim for two really good Morgans, so I need parents with an extra child. Thanks to all who contributes! :D

You basically ignored that fact that I said that Chrom was going to be the Great Lord and that I didn't need Lucina for that role as Chrom is plenty in my mind at least and the team does not need more than one lord. She is also not going to have aether, that's not what she needs as renewal sounds like a better option as it is more reliable than aether. Also Sol and Luna are just a waste of the skill slots. I don't have limit breaker and I have a different strategy that I use...which mostly centres around distance attacking units (such as mages) or healers that are fully out of enemies' range.

Yo. If you're going to get on people's cases for not reading your directions, it's a good idea to read other people's directions yourself.

My vote goes to Cord. She works very well for Lunatic+/nogrind (if you're grinding, that's another story, but Cord will still be good).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Cordelia. Not just because that's the pairing I went with on both Lunatic Classic and Lunatic+ Classic but she can get Galeforce after promotion and reclassing her can get her Sol, Armsthift, Bowbreaker, Axebreaker, and Tomebreaker -- she makes an excellent combat lead as a Falcon Knight, Hero or maybe Dark Flier.

Plus, you get to spoil Severa by giving her a boatload of reclass options. :P

Yo. If you're going to get on people's cases for not reading your directions, it's a good idea to read other people's directions yourself.

:/ Hey get off my case. I saw what was said and suggested what I would do if I wasn't limited towards needing a sibling set for F!Morgan. However I am not going to make a fuss. This is entirely up to the OP at the end of the day.

If I were doing a multiset I think I would have to suggest Lissa or Sumia :D:. More than likely Sumia because their support conversations are actually very sweet :D:

:/ Hey get off my case. I saw what was said and suggested what I would do if I wasn't limited towards needing a sibling set for F!Morgan. However I am not going to make a fuss. This is entirely up to the OP at the end of the day.

If I were doing a multiset I think I would have to suggest Lissa or Sumia :D:. More than likely Sumia because their support conversations are actually very sweet :D:

I put Lissa with Ricken and Sumia with Frederick. I actually like Sumia and Male Avatar's supports though.