Nintendo Direct 11/12/15 Predictions and Reactions

Busterman64

Yes. Yes! YES!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! MY HAPPINESS IS AS BIG AS MARIO'S LOVE FOR MUSHROOMS!!! ......*ahem*...Sorry...had to let that out. :3

Anywho, folks, the confirmation has arrived! A new direct is coming out on November 12'th, at 2p.m. (PT) and...it will be glorious (I'm sure of it)! As you can tell from the title of this topic, I'm wondering what you guys are predicting and, when the direct ends, your reactions to it. For now until I really think about it, my predictions are :

MAJOR INFO DUMP!!!

......among that is info on Shin Megami X Fire Emblem (with a english title...please), Fire Emblem Fates release date (PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!), Smash Ballot update( with a new character, whether it be from the Ballot or a favorite returning veteran...like Pichu...because everyone liked Pichu in Melee, right?... :3 ......oh and also an updated Wolf) and Pikmin 4 (Yes, it's true. Miyamoto said it himself in an interview, go look it up if you want confirmation)!

Ok everyone, throw out whatever thoughts you got!

:Joshua:

P.S. : Moment of silence for Mr. Satoru Iwata, who made the directs even better and gave the info..."Directly" to us.nintendo-528392f4ceb55.jpg

post-15301-0-93079900-1447194360_thumb.jpg

Edited by Busterman64

Ok, now that I've thought about it, I think ( and want) the Direct will have some info on:

Fire Emblem Fates (Release Date for US)

Shin Megami X Fire Emblem (and hopefully a English title)

Pikmin 4

Super Smash Bros 4 Amiboo and DLC (Ballot)

Mario Tennis

New Mario BaseBall game( A guy can hope...and pray.)

Star Fox Zero

Twiight Princess HD (maybe)

Legend of Zelda Wii U

Hyrule Warroirs (3DS)

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

LoZ: Tri Force Heroes DLC

More Wii & DS games for Wii U Eshop

Splatoon DLC

Anything Else I forgot.

......That's all I got for now...