Nohr Lunatic Planning

shed

Guys, please stop spreading the myth that Leo is slow or that he can't double. He has a growth of 50 and a base of 15. Toss him Luna or Felicia and he doubles just fine when you take into account kitchen and tonics.

Edit: at worst, give him one of either the C15 or C17 speedwings. He's easily the second best choice for them behind Marx anyway.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

He couldn't double endgame enemies and he capped speed as a sorcerer with Nyx S support. He wants to one shot, or will forever run on speed boosts. But yeah, slap tonics on him without a doubt.

I was broke for a lot of the game so even Tonics can get out of hand when you want to forge instead. This doesn't apply if you have DLC though.

Endgame is not the only part of the game, and Nohr is pretty generous with money. You get a 10k supply in C8/C10, then again in C12 and C13 with each having a 5k chest. C14 has a 10k chest. Then there's C16 on the boat and then a 5k chest in 17. There's a 10k chest in 20 that's somewhat out of the way but there's also a 10k chest in 23 which is easy to get. You'll likely blow a huge chunk of your money on status staves for 25/26 but 26 gives you 20k. None of this even includes selling off the inventories of the people you bench.

Unless you were training a really big team and making +2 forges for them and buying every tonic for everyone in every chapter, you really shouldn't run out of money.

Edit: just decided to peek at enemy stats in N27. No hope of doubling Ninjas or Trueblade, so I'll just look at the lancers and bowmen there. So capped speed Leo + S adventurer Nyx has 31 Spd. 33 with tonic, 34-35 with +Spd food. He only needs 29 to double the Sorcs. 34 gets the Lancers and 35, if you have the food for it, 35 gets the bowmen. If Luna has rally speed, then it gets easier. I won't assume rally speed, though.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

I actually spent most of my money on seals and a +6 forged Iron sword for Soleil, as well as tonics. Didn't trains Luna as a pegasus so no rallies, and Nyx wasn't reclassed into an adventurer so that might have something to do with it.

Either way, Leon's better at one shotting than doubling for the most part. Hell, on normal, he was killing late game berserkers in one hit.

If you go strategist, it's not gonna help you much differently since it's only a +5% speed growth from Dark Knight and you'll be stuck at B rank tomes. Just stick to Sorcerer or Dark Knight.

Not only +5% growth but also +2 base Spd.

Brunnhilde is E rank and Leo will keep using it forever. The difference between A&B for Leo is just 1 Atk, but Strategist has 1 more base Mag.

Edited by Tooru

Erm, is the kitchen even reliable enough to be used as an argument? Because I have my doubts...

You can choose which ingredients to boost which stats, which are independent from the cook. Most cooks are good and would not give you any additional debuff.

Edited by Ryo

Erm, is the kitchen even reliable enough to be used as an argument? Because I have my doubts...

Also, SF tells you which people are good and bad cooks, so you could also refer to that if you're worried about debuffs.

You can choose which ingredients to boost which stats, which are independent from the cook. Most cooks are good and would not give you any additional debuff.

Also, SF tells you which people are good and bad cooks, so you could also refer to that if you're worried about debuffs.

It's more the cook that worries me - isn't the cook randomly chosen?

-Warning, this user didn't read any comments before this-

Until you make the decision at chapter 6, take all the character's items and the items from chapter 4's village as well as any item drops from chapter 5, 2, 4, & 3 and give them to your avatar so you won't have to waste money later. The first thing you should build in your my castle is a vendor as I find that survival is more than dealing damage in lunatic. If you can also get the canteen, make sure that the unit you want is there and avoid Felicia/ any non-beneficial chefs and any cook that goes against your avatar's gender. (Like Kaze's benefits won't carry to a Female avatar). One last thing, it is ok to move with less units to avoid death, in fact in Hades' stairway you should move with only your avatar & spouse just to get the chapter over with

If you get a bad one, you can just wait until it reloads again and give you another. IIRC you can also use other people's Restaurants.

And i belive the chef's hat biases the game twoard a unit of your choice.

-Warning, this user didn't read any comments before this-

Until you make the decision at chapter 6, take all the character's items and the items from chapter 4's village as well as any item drops from chapter 5, 2, 4, & 3 and give them to your avatar so you won't have to waste money later. The first thing you should build in your my castle is a vendor as I find that survival is more than dealing damage in lunatic. If you can also get the canteen, make sure that the unit you want is there and avoid Felicia/ any non-beneficial chefs and any cook that goes against your avatar's gender. (Like Kaze's benefits won't carry to a Female avatar). One last thing, it is ok to move with less units to avoid death, in fact in Hades' stairway you should move with only your avatar & spouse just to get the chapter over with

You don't need to give them to the Avatar, just send them to the convoy, which is something I think most people would do anyway.

Edited by Ryo