I'm starting a lunatic and... how I will do this?

alguidrag

Fates is coming, so i wanted to try the lunatic mode of awakening... I nearly started got a crit of 3% and died

reset tried again crit from 12%

reset i think 2 more times because of misposition or simply another critical

I reached the chapter, but i don't know how i will pass this chapter, because all enemies are much more stronger than any of my units(except fred) and I'm really unluck 90% of time...

so... how a will pass this?

PS:My avatar is a Speed+/Luck- male avatar

If you want something more reliable against crits, switch to -skl

also feed Robin, use the water trick here (move chrom and robin on to the water, chrom pair with fred and robin pair with lissa, robin duke it out with the mage in the second half of the map and then just pick off every other enemy without ever being in their range, use chrom to reposition enemies)

if you do -luk, however, IIRC you can't entirely negate the mage's crit but even having chrom taped next to you will help reduce crit by 5%. Missing isn't too big of a deal in prologue if you aren't fred, and +Spd mitigates -Skl growthwise enough that it won't make a difference in the long run once MU's really fed.

edit: meant to say -skl, not +

Edited by Thor Odinson

er, -skl, not +skl

I mistyped

+spd -skl is tested and approved

+def -skl has the easiest earlygame, though, +spd has a few more advantages on the lategame and is still the second easiest earlygame, but +def's earlygame is quite noticeable

I ran +str -res myself usually because fuck it, max strength, I wouldn't say it's optimal per se but it's my favorite build

Edited by Thor Odinson

+spd/-luck is definitely doable, and is great in the long run. I've run that time every time for Lunatic/Lunatic+. You can check out Kuroi's restless guide in the front page if you have trouble with the initial chapters.

+spd/-luck is definitely doable, and is great in the long run. I've run that time every time for Lunatic/Lunatic+. You can check out Kuroi's restless guide in the front page if you have trouble with the initial chapters.

This isn't always the best one, I would always use def+ skl-. This is because NOT getting hit in the first few chapters is the main priority. I think that spd+ is good, but I would much rather prefer skl- instead

This is because NOT getting hit in the first few chapters is the main priority.

Dodgetanking is fun but pretty unreliable until midgame, especially thanks to Hawkeye. The real point of +Spd early on is to secure kills by doubling stuff, which makes Robin much easier to train.

+Def is very definitely less powerful than +Spd, but it's also much easier to use and will usually result in less overall headache if you're not a master at the game. They're both good in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...