What Could Be "Localization Censoring" (Unconfirmed)

If this is true I might as well start looking for Japanese 3DS's and a copy of IF for sale.

This isn't true anyways. Plus (iirc) NoA already confirmed the amie so.... I doubt they'd go too far on censoring.

Edited by ♡黒猫~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Why is this even posted? This is so obviously fake.

This isn't true anyways. Plus (iirc) NoA already confirmed the amie so.... I doubt they'd go too far on censoring.

I'm not sure if you're remembering correctly; as far as I know, it hasn't been mentioned at all. (And I still think it's more likely than not that it has been removed; people at best have written it off as "lol widget feature", with many being weirded out.)

They didn't directly confirm it, but I mean come on people. http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/ "New “My Castle” area allows you to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships." Obviously referring to supports and amie if you ask me.

IIRC, you can also talk to your units who are also randomly standing around the My Castle area. Don't know if that does anything for supports, though. Also, isn't My Castle where you access support conversations from?

Also to note: I don't think they'd take out amie. Those models/art they've worked on must have took them a while to get just right. Plus it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. With that being said, I highly doubt they'd remove something they have put so much time into just because of a few people who can't handle simple interactions with characters. (Although if they did completely remove it I'd be surprised, but it's not up to us to decide in the first place.)

Also to note: I don't think they'd take out amie. Those models/art they've worked on must have took them a while to get just right. Plus it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. With that being said, I highly doubt they'd remove something they have put so much time into just because of a few people who can't handle simple interactions with characters. (Although if they did completely remove it I'd be surprised, but it's not up to us to decide in the first place.)

It's IntSys who worked on the models, not Treehouse. I doubt they'd give a crap about getting rid of them.

(I don't particularly care either way, btw)

It's IntSys who worked on the models, not Treehouse. I doubt they'd give a crap about getting rid of them.

Obviously IS worked on it. That is besides the point lol.

This game is bound to have some sort of censorship... unless it wants a M rating.. Most likely it'll end up with a T rating over here....

Okay, yeah, even I agree that this is too much censoring... NoA isn't going to be this dumb. xP

Even I do, that's clearly fake leak until the depths of hell.

Main fire emblem site, it talks about increasing bonds in my castle

But as The Geek pointed out, you can walk around and talk to various units and get bonuses from doing so; one of those is a support bonus.

Plus, all support conversations take place in My Castle; taking all this into account, the site isn't directly talking about FE amie. "New “My Castle” area allows you to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships" doesn't say anything towards or against the mechanic's removal.

But as The Geek pointed out, you can walk around and talk to various units and get bonuses from doing so; one of those is a support bonus.

Plus, all support conversations take place in My Castle; taking all this into account, the site isn't directly talking about FE amie. "New “My Castle” area allows you to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships" doesn't say anything towards or against the mechanic's removal.

If I remember correctly, they did show Amie on the Treehouse stream. While yes, it was the Japanese game since they demo was not complete up to that point in English, but I highly doubt they would show something publicly that they were going to censor.

Having extremist choices such as cuting Elise is absurd.

I'm for getting off the blasphemy heretic face rubbing thing FE amie though.

If I remember correctly, they did show Amie on the Treehouse stream. While yes, it was the Japanese game since they demo was not complete up to that point in English, but I highly doubt they would show something publicly that they were going to censor.

They showed My Castle; however, they avoided My Room entirely.

Read the first two and knew this thing wasn't real. Who would even take this seriously? Cutting Elise when she was shown already at E3? And why wouldn't they cut Sakura then?

Removing marriage when it was in Awakening? Seriously? How are people saying it's probably fake? It's OBVIOUSLY fake.

that's like the most realistic of all of those though

have you seen some more recent nintendo games

nintendo is pretty dank nowadays

One reference in fairly text heavy games isn't much to complain about; considering there were invariably some Japanese references that didn't make the cut, I'm okay with stuff like this (as long as it's not overboard).

One reference in fairly text heavy games isn't much to complain about; considering there were invariably some Japanese references that didn't make the cut, I'm okay with stuff like this (as long as it's not overboard).

Yeah, I don't have much of a problem with it either, although it's just kind of silly the way it's forced in sometimes. Not a big deal, but pretty unnecessary and not very funny most of the time

So I some one I know found this. It seems to be what the Localization could be censored in. Although, this seems too good to be true, especially for a 'Leak'. I haven't found any other source that link to this so this is unconfirmed, but this is what NoA could be thinking. Treehouse did it with XenoChronicles X and started a riot.

attachicon.gif12278087_970503036342908_1389622860_n.jpg

Rmemeber to chill guys, we don't know if it's true or not.

C'mon this is treehouse not 4kids.