Coby's thread of portraits.

CobyTheGoober

I feel like the length of the hair should be reduced, but that's just me, so I'm not gonna fiddle with it till one of you guys point it out.

For Eliwan

J562WWE.png

Wjm4eRR.png

Edited by CobyTheGoober

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of moving the hairline down like you did, you should have moved the focal point of the hair to our left. He looks like he's wearing an Indian Headress now. I agree that the hair is a little long, if you feel something is wrong you should probably change it, we can be our own critics. The chin and neck look better.

Though the hair is massive, I feel like you can leave it as a character trait. The hairline is basically the problem. In the first draft, it looks like a receding hairline. In the second, it looks like his hair is eating his face. You have to add shape to the hairline to make not look like he lets his hair grow to distract from the balding.

Hmm, even though I don't fully grasp the direction you guys are trying to pull me, I'll mess around with the hair till I get it right. A visual example might be helpful if it's not too much to ask.

FaYscsv.png

Edited by CobyTheGoober

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, dat means alot. Cuz of that I shall take a request from you. Pm me , or just reply of what you want.

Oh sit, nice! I didn't expect that, but I'll see what i want and Pm you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...