WYR Revengeance: Would you rather drive a tank or fly a jet?

Emeraldfox

Pros of knight: Job security, paid better

Pros of mercenary: more freedom in that you don't have to follow orders to the death

#Freedom

#America

#Eagle

job security is nice though, I gotta admit, but I do also really hate having to be like, that level of subordinate to someone else. Modern jobs do still have a hierarchical structure but it's like, as people I don't have to like, bow to my boss or obey their every whim

tl;dr Lumi is not a lawful anything

(in terms of fire emblem classes, Merc hands down, one more movement fucking SOLD)

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knight, as long as it isn't FE we're talking about. That armor is stupid. I prefer the job security, wealth and health benefits, and especially the advantages in combat. Also because longswords are a "Knightly weapon" and I love my longswords.

I mean...in the traditional Thanksgiving sense, I'm not actually a huge fan of either. Now, getting into alternate variants I adore country ham and turkey meatballs are pretty good. However, I actively dislike plain ham and can manage plain turkey, so...in the traditional sense, turkey. Counting other versions...I'll say ham; though, Honey Baked Hams makes this incredible turkey club. That would fall under the more traditional type of turkey though.