WYR Revengeance: Would you rather drive a tank or fly a jet?

Emeraldfox

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna be the very best... That no one ever was. To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. To discover from deep within, the power that's inside!

Pokemon!

...honestly digiworld or whatever the hell it was seemed kinda sucky. Pokemon's world was interesting somewhat at least?

ime pokemon are way cuter

but also I haven't known any of the digimon beyond like the first digimon, really

(like recently I learned that somehow instead of having like three or four forms they have like twenty now??? jesus how many stages does a poor creature gotta go through? but anyway point is I've missed a lot apparently)

I'd rather be a pokemon trainer. Mostly because the pokemon world seems safer than the digimon world.

Pretty much this for me. At least the villains in the Pokemon world are less likely to try and kill me outright.

Edited by Ambling Falchion

There's like a thousand fucking Digimon, including whatever the shit this is supposed to be. http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/AncientTroiamon

Pokemon's been getting pretty dull as of late to be honest, but of course you can only have one partner in Digimon, if you don't consider some of the Digimon games that had like 3 or more Digimon tagged behind you somehow, since you only have one Digivice.

Pokemon trainers can have theoretically unlimited partners, but they also can't talk unless they have psychic abilities, or learn how to talk, like Rocket's Meowth. Am torn.

Fuck it - Pokemon it is.

It sort of hurts that folks don't know much about Digimon. Also, in the Digimon RPGs you can have more than one Digimon. Anyway, I'd rather be a Pokemon Trainer since Digimon are digital.

Would you rather drive a tank or fly a jet?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee