HM Prologue in 4 turns

ruadath

Cool but so much abuse imo.

Not like there is any other way to do it lol

you fake battle saved after literally every action lol

Except, surprisingly, on the level ups, which just happened to occur right after that EP. I kept the scene with Leonardo because I didn't realize the game burns RNs during that animation when I originally ran through it.

This is the kind of stuff that drove me away from LTC'ing FE10. :,c It HURTS to watch, glad you could put it with it. You know, while keeping your sanity in-check. c:

Yay for you keeping map animations. Most LTCers don't. Also, yay for for you being the one to pull this off. :D

This is the kind of stuff that drove me away from LTC'ing FE10. :,c It HURTS to watch, glad you could put it with it. You know, while keeping your sanity in-check. c:

Yay for you keeping map animations. Most LTCers don't. Also, yay for for you being the one to pull this off. :D

Yeah, doing this stuff for experimenting is ok, but taking it as playstyle is terrible. I mean, it is just stressful to me to pull ridic things. Imo LTC should also be fun and not pulling insane and bs strats.

I know what you mean. The thought of having to do something like this put me off from starting this playthrough for quite some time.

Thankfully, once I figured out how to use Dolphin recording probably, this is actually quite easy to do (it only took me several hours worth of resetting), since I can use save states of the main menu to store RNG seeds just like I do on the DS.

Edited by ruadath

Actually you were even kinda unlucky that wrath crits didn't activate all that much.

At least Edward dodged all the attack against all expectations.

Tbh I'm no big fan of most LTC stuff, because they include lots of savestat abusing.

Doing this chapter in 6 turns is pretty much standard.

I've played LTC just for myself without battle saving during a chapter at all. I don't like to be cheap.

Uhhh, no. LTC doesn't NEED a crapton of luck. LTC is simply going for lowturn counts. Now, whether you want to be crazy and break some record of sorts, that's up to you and how much of your sanity you're willing to risk on 4% Criticals landing and Micaiah dodging 78% for a 3-turn. And 6 turns isn't "standard", 7-8 turns is. 6 turns actually takes a decent amount of luck, like having both Brigands up there with 8 AS (not necessary, but helps a ton) as well as Edward landing about 70% of Wraths.

Actually you were even kinda unlucky that wrath crits didn't activate all that much.

At least Edward dodged all the attack against all expectations.

I guess it all worked out for the best, since Micaiah probably wouldn't have gotten a chance to level if Edward killed that one bandit that he failed to proc Wrath twice.