Fates Fanfiction Central (Spoilers)

NekoKnight

Although you should endeavor to have as many fluffy tails as possible.

That's what the accessory shop if for!

Foolishness. The accessory shop doesn't even equal half of the power of Priscilla.

Inderectly and most certainly not even wanting to compare both... That's heresy, let me tell ye.

Edited by B.Leu

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foolishness. The accessory shop doesn't even equal half of the power of Priscilla.

Inderectly and most certainly not even wanting to compare both... That's heresy, let me tell ye.

[spoiler=I'm sorry, I'll go jump off a bridge now...]

As far as MC names go though I have only one choice.

Jugenmujugenmugokonosurikirekaijarisuigy­onosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuraimatsukuneru­tokoronisumutokoreyaburakojinoburakojipa­ipopaipopaiponoshuringanshuringannogurin­daigurindainoponpokopinoponpokonanochoky­umeinochousuke.

I'm thinking either Shiro/Shiroko, Shirotsuki, or Fubuki for her name tbh

@Phillius, I'm willing to forgive your shitposting this time because you linked a fluffy tail video, but I insist you stop here. Shitposters and Waifufags will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

As far as MC names go though I have only one choice.

I'm thinking either Shiro/Shiroko, Shirotsuki, or Fubuki for her name tbh

I'd go with Fubuki. Shiro, and all variations of it is overused for OCs.

Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but if you stick to a Japanese name, it might be prudent to explain why Kamui kept his/her name despite being taken by Garon.

@Phillius, I'm willing to forgive your shitposting this time because you linked a fluffy tail video, but I insist you stop here. Shitposters and Waifufags will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

I'd go with Fubuki. Shiro, and all variations of it is overused for OCs.

Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but if you stick to a Japanese name, it might be prudent to explain why Kamui kept his/her name despite being taken by Garon.

It's the last thing she really has of her family - Shenmei and and Azura. So she keeps it close, refusing to change it, both out of guilt and love.

Also yeah I was thinking Fubuki. Shiro... I can't type without wanting to follow it up with "just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right."

It's the last thing she really has of her family - Shenmei and and Azura. So she keeps it close, refusing to change it, both out of guilt and love.

Also yeah I was thinking Fubuki. Shiro... I can't type without wanting to follow it up with "just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right."

Kamui wouldn't make a good Shiro. He doesn't even die when he's killed. :/

Sorry I keep flooding this thread instead of updating posts. I just like inputs on this.

As far as "helpers" I'm keeping -

Lazward

Niles

Odin

Luna

Saizou

Hana

Subaki

Oboro

And then add in Nacht, Kaze, Joker, and Flora.

I just need to distribute them I guess.

Not bad choices. I'm glad you cut Belka and Pieri, who are probably not suited to be royal retainers. Why do Sakura and Leon have both retainers? Just like how they play off each other?

Not bad choices. I'm glad you cut Belka and Pieri, who are probably not suited to be royal retainers. Why do Sakura and Leon have both retainers? Just like how they play off each other?

Well I'm thinking of giving one of Sakura's and Leon's retainers to another sibling that'd need it.

As much as I like Belka, yeah, I went ahead and cut her.

Well, I don't think they need to be traded. What happened to Harold and Elfie? If anyone ought to have two retainers, it's her.

My problem is right now they're in the phantom zone. Namely they're the two characters I'm unsure I'll be able to make OC enough.

Harold is generally pretty comical but I think Elfie should stay on. An extremely powerful and dedicated female knight sounds like the perfect fit for defending the youngest princess.

(But it's your story so don't mind me)

Nah, I agree. In this case I need to decide who goes with who still. Hinoka has nobody so far. I was thinking of possibly shifting Hana to her.

Just out of curiosity, how are they getting divided up? If you shift Hana to Hinoka, who's going to Sakura's other retainer? Or is it only going to be one retainer per Hoshidan Royal?

Just out of curiosity, how are they getting divided up? If you shift Hana to Hinoka, who's going to Sakura's other retainer? Or is it only going to be one retainer per Hoshidan Royal?

One retainer per Hoshidan royal and I was planning on it mostly being one retainer per Nohrian royal too.

One retainer per Hoshidan royal and I was planning on it mostly being one retainer per Nohrian royal too.

So based on what you've said, I'm guessing it'll be something like:

Kamui- Jakob and Flora

Xander- Lazwald and Nacht

Ryoma- Saizou

Camilla- Selena

Hinoka- Hana

Leo- Niles

Takumi- Oboro

Elise- Effie or Odin

Sakura- Subaki

So based on what you've said, I'm guessing it'll be something like:

Kamui- Jakob and Flora

Xander- Lazwald and Nacht

Ryoma- Saizou

Camilla- Selena

Hinoka- Hana

Leo- Niles

Takumi- Oboro

Elise- Effie or Odin

Sakura- Subaki

Basically yes. I'm debating on moving a character up to the rulers (Garon and Mikoto) for everyone having one, or giving Ryouma Suzukaze and having both elder brothers with two. The more important the more protection essentually.

Maybe. You could give nacht to garon and give Odin to xander so that the elder brothers have retainers with strong bonds, this is of course if you want to give ryoma kaze.

Maybe swapping hana and subaki around too cause to my understanding they have history with each other (hana and sakura, subaki and hinoka).

All your decision though.

Edited by Tactician. D

So I've been doing really short bios for the Royal Family (and will do them for the main antagonists). Not much in them; just short summaries on class, fighting style, stats, inventory, skills and primary in-universe flaw just so I have something to use as a reference. The stats and skills don't compare to their in-game ones and are instead a measure of how they compare to everyone else in-universe. Being Descendant from Dragons also makes means that they're naturally stronger, faster and more durable than a normal human.

[spoiler=Xander]

Fighting Style- Stone Wall. Outlasting his opponents by being more durable.

Class- Paladin

Inventory- Siegfried, Spear, Rainbow Elixir

Skills- Way of the Knight, Armour Shield, Pavise, Aegis, Defensive Formation, Diamond Strike

Stats- HP- 60, Str- 33, Mag- 25, Skl- 29, Spd- 29, Luck- 34, Def- 33 +4, Res- 30

Flaw- Overly-cautious. With very few exceptions, he'll only act when he's absolutely sure his actions are the right thing to do (morally or strategically).

[spoiler=Ryoma]

Fighting Style- Glass Cannon. Moves fast and hits hard (more emphasis on hitting hard), but can't take a hit himself.

Class- Swordmaster

Inventory- Raijinto, Reverse Katana

Skills- Way of the Samurai, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Flowing Strike, Defence Seal

Stats- HP- 55, Str- 31 +4, Mag- 28, Skl- 34, Spd- 36, Luck- 34, Def- 25, Res- 29

Flaw- Somewhat black-and-white view of the world. While he's mostly fine with people not being 100% dedicated to the Code of Bushido, he doesn't think very highly of Nohr, Cheve and he considers traitors to be the scum of the Earth.

[spoiler=Camilla]

Fighting Style- Beastmaster. I see her as more of a guile hero, so she's more dependent on her mount than others would be.

Class- Malig Knight

Inventory- Kriemhilde, Ragnarok

Skills- Bewitching Flower, Overbearing, Deadly Breath, Four Fangs, Witch's Poison, Strength +2

Stats- HP- 50, Str- 30 +2, Mag- 27, Skl- 27, Spd- 26, Luck- 21, Def- 30, Res- 29

Flaw- If she had to choose between someone she cared about or the greater good, she'll pick the person she cares about in a heartbeat every single time.

Kriemhilde- Mt- 16, Hit- 70, Avd- -10, units that take damage from this weapon cannot be healed from any source until the player's next turn

[spoiler=Hinoka]

Fighting Style- Jack of all trades. She's pretty good at everything, but she doesn't really stand out in any single aspect.

Class- Falcon Warrior

Inventory- Hachijin, Wind Summon, Misfortune and Sin

Skills- Encouragement, Lancefaire, Breaking Sky, Mirror Strike, Strength Seal, Speed Seal

Stats- HP- 50, Str- 27, Mag- 24, Skl- 27 +4, Spd- 33, Luck- 33, Def- 24, Res- 35

Flaw- Hot-headed and quick to anger

Hachijin- Mt- 10, Hit- 80, cEv- -10, +4 Skill while in possession and negates flying weakness while equipped

Edited by Phillius

Well I solved my own problem.

Odin is going to be Elise's retainer but I'm not eliminating Elfie. Instead rather, I'm going to make her from Chevlier like Crim-Scarlet.

So

Mikoto - Suzukaze

Garon - Nacht

Kamui- Jakob and Flora (Flora use to be Shenmei's, but duty bounded herself to her children after her death)

Xander- Laslow

Ryoma- Saizou

Camilla- Selena

Hinoka- Hana

Leo- Niles

Takumi- Oboro

Elise- Odin

Sakura- Tsubaki

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I guess this thread is still able to be posted on, since it hasn't be a month yet, so I want to put in my two cents on a potential run-through I'm thinking of.

1. What routes are you working on? Is it an amalgamation of all three? Is it an alternate universe style retelling?

I'm going to mainly focus on the Revelations storyline. However, to make Corrin not seem like a total spoiled brat when turning her siblings down, I'll most likely put some sort of "flash-forward" scene, potentially involving dreams, as that's kind of a big part of Corrin's MO, to give her hints about what happens on both routes.

2. What notable changes would you make to the plot?

Are problematic elements (the curse, the magic throne, the crystal ball, operation tears, Nohr and Hoshido being too black and white, everything Aqua does) going to be addressed?

The curse is stupid, and I don't like it, so it's gone. The magic throne is a little iffy, so I don't think I'm gonna deal with it. The crystal ball and Operation Tears don't apply to Revelations, so they're not relevant to my story, at least as of now. AND AZURA IS NOT GONNA BE AN EXPOSITION MACHINE! THAT'S STUPID! The stuff that happened to her in Nohr won't go away, but she won't be all-knowing about Valla. Also, the children. I've got an interesting idea for how to incorporate them into the story that can only happen because I'm doing Revelations only. But I don't want to spoil it here. Oh, and of course Hoshido and Nohr aren't gonna be as black and white. More details to come in further questions.

Are there any themes to be communicated over each route?

• Taking responsibility for your actions, learning how to compromise and work with others, and acceptance. This is stuff that doesn't just apply to Corrin, but every. Single. Royal. It's so incredibly important to these characters and their growth as people that I just found it impossible to ignore.
  • What is the overall direction and "point" of each route?

The group's gonna come together, they'll quarrel, but they'll be able to work together by the end. Pretty similar to the game itself, but I'm gonna take some more time to get there. I feel it goes too fast in the game, so I'm gonna take my sweet time.

3. What notable changes would you make to the characters?

• What is Kamui all about (background, personality, abilities)?

Corrin was captured when she was five. Macbeth attempted to wipe her memories, but some remain, and come to her in periodic dreams/nightmares. Because she is subconsciously aware that she isn't actually here of her own free will, she can't take everything her "father" says to her in absolute faith, and is thus a little bit unstable, as she doesn't fully trust anyone except her siblings. However, she still loves Garon, even if she doesn't fully trust him, as he's the only father figure she really remembers, other than maybe Gunter and Xander. She has an incredible sense of smell, and can partially transform in a similar fashion to her fighting style in Smash. Personality-wise, she's very naive and a bit mischievous (if you can earn her trust). She finds it incredibly hard to trust people.

• What is Aqua all about (personality, role in the plot)?

Azura may be one the most cynical people on the planet. Due to her incredibly traumatic experiences while living in Nohr (not to mention the fact that she remembers being kidnapped - twice), she's grown jaded, and maybe even a little hateful. Sure, the Hoshidan royal family treats her with respect, but she doesn't feel truly accepted. The rest of Hoshido treats her with scorn. She's incredibly lonely most of the time. The only happy memory she has since she and her family were taken from Valla was when she tried to run away from Hoshido, and encountered a group of Youko kits, including a boy named Kaden. She serves as a reluctant ally to Corrin throughout the journey, but doesn't know anything about Anakos or the first dragons. The Sages tell the two that stuff.

• What are the Hoshidan and Nohrian siblings all about (personalities, roles in the plot)?
  • I'm only going to list the ones who will undergo massive changes. As such, I'm not going to mention Takumi, Sakura, or Elise (she'll be a bit more mature, but overall I'm okay with her character.

​​​​​​​- Ryoma is relatively similar to his in-game counterpart, but maybe a bit more hateful toward Nohr due to anti-Nohr propaganda that had been bashed into his skull his entire life. Bushido is his entire life, so he can't comprehend why anyone would back down from a fight, as it's dishonorable in his eyes.

- Hinoka was very, very close to Corrin when they were younger. In fact, she was there when Corrin got her scar across her nose. She was enraged when Corrin was taken from Hoshido, but is not necessarily as anti-Nohr as her older brother. She just wants her sister back. Because of this, she's actually going to join the party much earlier than she does in-game.

- Xander can make his own decisions. He's not blindly loyal to Garon like he is in-game, and grows suspicious of sketchy stuff going on in Nohr much more quickly.

- Camilla isn't creepy. Yeah, she dotes on Corrin, but she dotes on everyone. She also HATES her armor, as it's inconvenient as hell, but she can't change it, as it was issued to her by Macbeth, and she couldn't refuse. (This attitude toward Nohrian armor is shared by Elise, who hates fighting in high-heels and a dress.)

- Leo is Corrin's best friend in Nohr. Even though he's still really cocky and can be very blunt, and even rude, Corrin appreciates this, as at least he's honest. He's the only one who knows the content of Corrin's dreams, and wants to figure out what they mean along with her. He sleeps in the room next to her, and has taught Corrin Morse Code so he can calm her down after a nightmare without having to leave his bed. By the way, I'm not setting these two up to get married. They're just really good friends.

• What is Garon, Mikoto, Lilith or any other important character all about?

- Mikoto is largely the same. She ISN'T, however, the sister of Arete. Rather, Valla's power system actually functions similarly to the Roman Republic: there are two rulers, like the Roman consuls, and both Arete's and Mikoto's families held power. When Anakos attacked Valla, Arete's family stood their ground, while Mikoto's fled (at the behest of Arete so that at least one family of Vallian royalty would survive). She still dies early on.

- Garon is almost entirely different. He was never replaced by a doppelganger sludge-being, but was rather manipulated by Macbeth (he's gonna be my main baddie). He's a brutal man who's hard on his kids, but he is still a very loving father. He HATED the fact that the Concubine Wars occurred because he loved all of his women equally (as weird as that is to hear). When Elise was born, and the concubines were ready to tear each other to shreds, he put his foot down, banished them all, and tried to raise his kids on his own. His kidnapping of Corrin was not malicious in nature, but rather because he couldn't bear to see anyone orphaned, even his enemy's child. In essence, he's not actually evil. He tries to maintain a good relationship with his children, which includes Corrin, who he views as his own child. (The decision to memory-wipe Corrin was Macbeth's idea, but he readily agreed.) He doesn't like Macbeth, but acknowledges his tactical genius. He wants the best for his country, and is willing to go to absurd lengths to make sure it endures, but he is not beyond reason.

• What is Hydra all about (role in the plot)?

As soon as Corrin gains full access to her draconic abilities, Anakos senses her, and realizes that this is the only person who has the strength to kill him. As such, he uses any means he can, including manipulating Macbeth, summoning shadow-troops, and even sending Corrin some nasty nightmares, to make sure she either never finds him or dies.

• What changes will be made to minor characters?

The one thing I know for sure is that the Awakening Trio is not only there, but still refer to themselves, at least in private, by their real names. Since the curse doesn't exist, the only reason that they don't tell anyone where they're from is because they're worried people will call them crazy. Odin/Owain and Selena/Severa are in an intimate relationship by now.

4. What notable changes would you make to the setting?

• What ideas do you have for world building?

I gotta think about this one.

• What kind of history does this continent have?

Similar to the games.

• What is the balance of natural and supernaturual elements?

Similar to the games. Shadow troops are a thing, the sages are still there, but many of the enchanted objects, such as the magic throne, are gone. Yatogami (THE FULL NAME IS NOT HARD TO PRONOUNCE, IS!!!) is still a thing, though, and the chainsaw aspect of it is accessible from the beginning. However, Corrin is gonna fight more with her draconic abilities rather than using her sword.

• Are the Faceless and invisible enemies in your story?

Yes, and the Faceless are still mutated from Macbeth's subjects. Since Macbeth is now the main antagonist, they're gonna be more common.

5. Do any characters die?

Well, Mikoto dies. Duh. But someone else will also kick the bucket when the whole party goes to Valla. Other than that...not really.

6. Do you introduce any new characters?

No.

7. Are any characters going to be cut?

No characters were cut in the making of this fic.

All right, I may as well put all of the changes I'm planning for my headcanon world

All three routes are one massive narrative, starting with Conquest, then Birthright, Finally Revelations. Hoshido's and Nohr's backstories are also changed to where they used to be one country, the country my male Awakening Avatar was born in. He's literally Solid Snake in my headcanon world. The pseudo US, but not the US, just a stand in with similar values and backstory, invaded Ylisse sometime after Awakening and was defeated and split into two countries, Hoshido and Nohr. Nohr is led by the Exalted bloodline, and descends from my female Awakening Avatar and Chrom thanks to Morgan. Hoshido is led by my male Awakening Avatar's daughter Tiki!Morgan, and the Hoshidan royals are all her descendants. Valla is basically Outer Heaven from MGS, but without Big Boss, and the added goal of reuniting Hoshido and Nohr. Valla intends to achieve both the original goal of Outer Heaven, and reunite Hoshido and Nohr into one by manipulating them into war. They succeed, obviously, in starting the war thru basically making a cold war happen in Hoshido and Nohr thru creating a rift between my Awakening avatar's which inadvertently causes a conflict between Ylisse and Chorn Sin,How do you spell Say Ri's home country, which results in the death of my male Awakening avatar, the kidnapping of both Nohr!Corrins thanks to an opportunistic Nohr, Ylisse roflstomping Chorn Sin, and finally Hoshido cutting all ties with Nohr. Nohr starving for resources, moves to war in the events you see in Fates.

Corrin is being handled in an odd way imo, as his role is being filled by six different characters. I'll list their bios below

Conquest M!Corrin

Name: Gabriel

Bio: Descendant of Tiki and my male Awakening MU and Hoshidan royalty, he was kidnapped by Nohr at an early age. He chooses to side with Nohr during the war, as he doesn't trust the Hoshidans despite feeling they are in the right in this war, and he could never abandon his adoptive siblings. Lost his eye protecting Camilla from a stampeding horse when he was young, and because of this, she dotes on him endlessly. Born on February 19th, and the only Corrin here to actually be Corrin.

Conquest F!Corrin

Name: Adrian

Bio: Descendant of Tiki and my male Awakening MU, but not Hoshidan royalty as she descends from their second daughter, she was taken by Nohr after said second daughter's death, as she possessed both Exalted blood as well as Naga's blood thanks to said second daughter marrying the son of Lucina and Yarne. While she didn't inherit enough Taguel blood to change into a bunny, she can change into a dragon. Unknowingly committing matricide when she was four, when her birth mother came to rescue her from Nohr, she is COMPLETELY INSANE, and completely agrees with Garon's ambitions and seeks his approval. Despite this, she still winds up helping overthrow him in the end. Born on April 1, and loves bad puns.

Hoshido M!Corrin

Name: Genome, Gene for short

Bio: Son of Tiki and my Awakening male MU, who really took after his father. Wearing a headband and proficient in stealth missions, Gene enters the front lines when Hoshido is invaded to help his sister Morgan protect the country. Gene rarely speaks, preferring to let his actions speak for him. Gene hates the Nohrians with a burning passion, as he feels that they are not only responsible for his father's death, but also two of his loves, who died during various missions either against the Exalted Bloodline, or in one scenario, actually for them. Born on May 1st, and the fondest of swordplay

Hoshidan F!Corrin

Name: Morgan

Bio: First daughter of Tiki and my Awakening M!MU, and ruler in secret of Hoshido. Possessing her same personality from Awakening, but with the addition of a want of revenge for her father's death at the hands of the Exalted bloodline, Morgan is QUICK to go to war when Nohr invades. Still optimistic as ever, she truthfully believes in her cause, even if she doesn't realize she's partially to blame for the war, thanks to her trade embargos against Nohr.

Born on May 5th, and the most shamelessly self driven.

Revelations M!Corrin

Name: Ki

Bio: 2nd son of Tiki and my Awakening M!MU, and the only one who never knew his father. Antisocial and a total mama's boy, he follows Tiki on her quest thruout the war, and eventually becomes his own man leading an army against Valla after Tiki stops the fighting between Hoshido and Nohr. Very naive, and he can't stomach the thought of using weapons, but he may for a comrades sake. Born on December 31st, and the earliest riser.

Revelations F!Corrin

Name Tiki

Bio: Widowed wife of my male Awakening MU, and the overall hero of this flustercluck plot. At the onset of the war, she senses something wrong and investigates along with Ki, she eventually discovers Valla, and exposes them as the masterminds of this war. While she never forgave the Exalted Bloodline for their actions against her family, she's willing to let bygone's be bygone's to hopefully mend both family's wounds. Born on February 28th, and the most likely to sleep in

Edited by MCProductions

All right, I may as well put all of the changes I'm planning for my headcanon world

All three routes are one massive narrative, starting with Conquest, then Birthright, Finally Revelations. Hoshido's and Nohr's backstories are also changed to where they used to be one country, the country my male Awakening Avatar was born in. He's literally Solid Snake in my headcanon world. The pseudo US, but not the US, just a stand in with similar values and backstory, invaded Ylisse sometime after Awakening and was defeated and split into two countries, Hoshido and Nohr. Nohr is led by the Exalted bloodline, and descends from my female Awakening Avatar and Chrom thanks to Morgan. Hoshido is led by my male Awakening Avatar's daughter Tiki!Morgan, and the Hoshidan royals are all her descendants. Valla is basically Outer Heaven from MGS, but without Big Boss, and the added goal of reuniting Hoshido and Nohr. Valla intends to achieve both the original goal of Outer Heaven, and reunite Hoshido and Nohr into one by manipulating them into war. They succeed, obviously, in starting the war thru basically making a cold war happen in Hoshido and Nohr thru creating a rift between my Awakening avatar's which inadvertently causes a conflict between Ylisse and Chorn Sin,How do you spell Say Ri's home country, which results in the death of my male Awakening avatar, the kidnapping of both Nohr!Corrins thanks to an opportunistic Nohr, Ylisse roflstomping Chorn Sin, and finally Hoshido cutting all ties with Nohr. Nohr starving for resources, moves to war in the events you see in Fates.

Corrin is being handled in an odd way imo, as his role is being filled by six different characters. I'll list their bios below

Conquest M!Corrin

Name: Gabriel

Bio: Descendant of Tiki and my male Awakening MU and Hoshidan royalty, he was kidnapped by Nohr at an early age. He chooses to side with Nohr during the war, as he doesn't trust the Hoshidans despite feeling they are in the right in this war, and he could never abandon his adoptive siblings. Lost his eye protecting Camilla from a stampeding horse when he was young, and because of this, she dotes on him endlessly. Born on February 19th, and the only Corrin here to actually be Corrin.

Conquest F!Corrin

Name: Adrian

Bio: Descendant of Tiki and my male Awakening MU, but not Hoshidan royalty as she descends from their second daughter, she was taken by Nohr after said second daughter's death, as she possessed both Exalted blood as well as Naga's blood thanks to said second daughter marrying the son of Lucina and Yarne. While she didn't inherit enough Taguel blood to change into a bunny, she can change into a dragon. Unknowingly committing matricide when she was four, when her birth mother came to rescue her from Nohr, she is COMPLETELY INSANE, and completely agrees with Garon's ambitions and seeks his approval. Despite this, she still winds up helping overthrow him in the end. Born on April 1, and loves bad puns.

Hoshido M!Corrin

Name: Genome, Gene for short

Bio: Son of Tiki and my Awakening male MU, who really took after his father. Wearing a headband and proficient in stealth missions, Gene enters the front lines when Hoshido is invaded to help his sister Morgan protect the country. Gene rarely speaks, preferring to let his actions speak for him. Gene hates the Nohrians with a burning passion, as he feels that they are not only responsible for his father's death, but also two of his loves, who died during various missions either against the Exalted Bloodline, or in one scenario, actually for them. Born on May 1st, and the fondest of swordplay

Hoshidan F!Corrin

Name: Morgan

Bio: First daughter of Tiki and my Awakening M!MU, and ruler in secret of Hoshido. Possessing her same personality from Awakening, but with the addition of a want of revenge for her father's death at the hands of the Exalted bloodline, Morgan is QUICK to go to war when Nohr invades. Still optimistic as ever, she truthfully believes in her cause, even if she doesn't realize she's partially to blame for the war, thanks to her trade embargos against Nohr.

Born on May 5th, and the most shamelessly self driven.

Revelations M!Corrin

Name: Ki

Bio: 2nd son of Tiki and my Awakening M!MU, and the only one who never knew his father. Antisocial and a total mama's boy, he follows Tiki on her quest thruout the war, and eventually becomes his own man leading an army against Valla after Tiki stops the fighting between Hoshido and Nohr. Very naive, and he can't stomach the thought of using weapons, but he may for a comrades sake. Born on December 31st, and the earliest riser.

Revelations F!Corrin

Name Tiki

Bio: Widowed wife of my male Awakening MU, and the overall hero of this flustercluck plot. At the onset of the war, she senses something wrong and investigates along with Ki, she eventually discovers Valla, and exposes them as the masterminds of this war. While she never forgave the Exalted Bloodline for their actions against her family, she's willing to let bygone's be bygone's to hopefully mend both family's wounds. Born on February 28th, and the most likely to sleep in

Read the first post. NekoKnight is handling this thread in a certain way to make it less of a mess.

Edited by RedRob