IN MY DAY, WHIPPERSNAPPERS...

BlueLeafeon

T-They don't anymore?

Sure shows the last time I played a mainseries game alright.

Pokemon started surviving poisoning (once they reached 1 hp, the poison would go away and you'd get a message) in 4th gen. After that, the overworld effect was completely removed.

IN MY DAY, WHIPPERSNAPPERS, WE ALL USED DIAL-UP. YOUTUBE? DIDN'T EXIST, SONNYBOY.

• 2 years later...

Back in my day we had to use cables to trade and battle Pokemon and you had to be right beside the person to do it! Kids these days are so spoiled with the wifi trading and battling!

Back in my day, if you wanted to know the enemies ranges in Fire Emblem, you had to stop whatever you were doing, take the cursor over to the enemy lines, and select the enemies to see their range individually. And we didn't get no effective weapon warnings either! 

Back in my day electronics all had wood paneling and the internet wasn't even a thing.

On 11/29/2015 at 12:20 AM, BLSoldier said:

Back in my day, those didn't even exist LOL

Yeah, cell phones weren't a common thing until I was in high school.  I remember it was a big deal that one of my friend's parents had a car phone.

On 12/23/2017 at 6:12 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Back in my day, we had to look in magazines for help in games, we didn't have no fancy-smanchy internet tutorials

Or we had to go to the store and buy strategy guides!

Back in my day, razor scooters were the coolest things on the face of the Earth.

22 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Oh, this is fun. 

Back in my day, Kitty Kitty Kittens were the hottest fad.  I had the white one. :P:

I had one of those!

Back in my day, we had color changing squeezit juice drinks! And squeezit juice in general, which was WAY better than that koolaid bursts shit that kids nowadays have! Have you ever seen a color changing koolaid burst? I didn't think so.

Edited by Dragoncat