What about Youtube comments make them so bad?

Junkhead

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul no offense but don't you waifu sometimes?

what, when

omg i just meant that if you watch a waifu video the comments will be totally unrelated real world problems. but yeah the waifu videos are weird af usually

Oh. lawlz

It is the comments like on the Black Veil Brides videos where a person is asking people to help them not cut themselves and the people tell them to kill themselves( this really happened and I really hope the person managed to get help). Some of the videos comments are fine but others are horrible and I wish they had better mods.

Then why do they cut themselves. I'd tell them to do it. I mean, they're dumb enough to cut themselves, so, uhhh. Yeah.

i prefer to go on journeys, like this one that was left on my page

iylpZFb.png

it makes about as much sense if you knew the context

You're crazy if you think I'm reading that...'kay, give me a week and I'll do so.

Youtube comments are like if a Gamefaqs and 4chan comment had a baby.

YoOoOoOo!!!

I commented on FE LPs a lot, really A LOT mainly to give improvement suggestions and tips.

However I noticed after a time that there are jerks everywhere, who trollquoted and spammed me with dumb posts.

That's the reason, why I pretty much stopped commenting on YT except on very few channels, I know about a good community like MarkyJoe.

For some reason I can't disable replies to my comments anymore.

))))),: You seem like a nice person.

what, when

Oh. lawlz

Then why do they cut themselves. I'd tell them to do it. I mean, they're dumb enough to cut themselves, so, uhhh. Yeah.

You're crazy if you think I'm reading that...'kay, give me a week and I'll do so.

YoOoOoOo!!!

))))),: You seem like a nice person.

My friend told me she used to cut and she said it was the only way she could make the bad things that happened to her hurt less and the reason she stopped was because she almost died. I never have cut, but I have known people who have and it is not something to make fun of and telling someone who is really hurting to kill themselves is awful and something that should never happen.

Self-harm releases endorphins it seems... So it could be used the mask psychological pain.

(I never did it myself, but that's the most probable guess from my point of view)

Some people really prefers physical pain because they cannot cope with anxiety/depression or whatever other ailments.

Edited by Naughx

ME7oZc0.png

^ This was on a video about a girl giving birth

EDIT: Put it in a spoiler because it's pretty bad

I'll delete if a mod wants me to

this is bad how

My friend told me she used to cut and she said it was the only way she could make the bad things that happened to her hurt less and the reason she stopped was because she almost died. I never have cut, but I have known people who have and it is not something to make fun of and telling someone who is really hurting to kill themselves is awful and something that should never happen.

wow

Complete lack of moderation and reliance on downvoting to hide harmful comments lead to things like that.

I don't want to gloat nor show prejudice but sometimes I feel all those people who make retarded comments on YouTube and most other places are different species or something like that.

how did you find my youtube

The Internet never forgets

i prefer to go on journeys, like this one that was left on my page

iylpZFb.png

it makes about as much sense if you knew the context

I got the same comment on my channel LOL

It's not funny, yeah. I'm not even "laughing" mentally. But it's still something I consider TERRIBLY stupid, to the point I feel like deliberately mocking such people for doing such a stupid thing. It's a fad. You can play sports or something like a martial art or football, get your ass kicked, but at least you'd get something actually good out of it. I won't say much more to offend your friend, but only for your sake (you're nice and you didn't explode at me saying what I said).

Oh, please. You be all exaggerating. I could be worse. I could be a homophobe, but I'm not. I support gay rights.

lmao okay yeah I'll go recommend somebody to suicide because I think they're stupid when they need help and anybody who gives me crap for it I'll just say "pfft you're exaggerating I could do worse than wishing death upon someone"

because it's totally exaggerating