Do you like fall?

Emeraldfox

Do you?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. :3

• Yes. Very much.
    • No... It's cold..

I like Fall because it's nice and cool without being too cold. Although, I don't particularly care for the falling leaves. Sure they're pretty and all that, but raking them is a bitch when you live in a forest like I do.

I actually like rain because we dont get it much, but the summer is good too for the beach, babes in bikinis and NO SCHOOL!

Edited by Metal Arc
you'll thank me for this

I love Fall, Spring, and Winter. I REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY PREFER COLDNESS TO HEAT. Reaally, the only thing summer has going for itself to me is school break. The only sport on is also baseball, which I don't like. YAY FOR LIVING IN COLD PLACES WHERE COLDNESS IS COLD.

Fall is my favourite season, though I like all of them! The scenery is so beautiful, with all the colours and such. Especially when we go into the cottage areas. I feel like running around in the leaves. XD

Plus I find it really refreshing, though many people really dislike it because of school.

Truth be told, I actually might've liked winter slightly more if it weren't for the fact that it's freeeezing in the winter and I get sick often durning it. But, I mean, it's Christmas season, and I adore Christmas season. Plus, I still have a fondness for playing in the snow. >_>