Hi! I, uh... where do I start?

Lord Tullus

Seriously. Where should I start? Well, aside from being a fire Emblem "fan" for about 3 years, I don't know what to say. Ok. I think I've got it. I grew up playing video games and stopped being a boy scout about 6 years ago. Since then, I've struggled to find real friends who would accept me as well as my likes and dislikes. I've got a friend or two, so I'm not entirely lonely :| I turned to fire emblem when I saw how strong Ike was in smash bros. brawl. Not knowing what fire emblem was, I decided to buy radiant dawn for the wii and try my hand at managing an army. I thought it was cool. Until I found out I had bought a strategy game. 15 year old me: WTH? I failed at FE 10 and decided to get Shadow dragon. I thought it would not be a strategy game like radiant dawn. My stupidity had no boundaries. :Nino:

Anyway, after failing Shadow dragon, rage-quitting Radiant dawn, and beating both after a 2 month break, I decided how much I loved the game play. I was ecstatic when I learned that there was more to the series. Then I bought #13 (I don't love that one, but It's still a good game) then had my fair share of being a fire emblem fan. So far, I've played 6-13 not beaten 9, but there's no rush. :Cord: (love these little FE emojii things)

As for why I joined this forum.... I forgot. Really. At the time of writing this, I had already forgot why I joined. Well, nonetheless, I'm here! Other than Fire Emblem, I like to cook, I enjoy poetry and literature, classic rock, movies, comedy, anime (not an otaku like I used to be), any kind of weird stuff, and I'm currently going to college. I apologize for the long introduction, and I hope to get along well with everyone! btw, my name is Dale. (surprise?) :Florina:

Welcome to the forums, Tullus(daScrub).

I'd assume the reason you joined was simply due to just how large of a community Serenes is, and due to it having plenty of people to talk to about FE. Regardless I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Edited by Deviddo

Welcome to the Forest dude! No worries about the long intro, it's not someone will die if they read something that long.

This is a pretty big place, so I doubt you'll be alone. I can see you like using the emojis, huh?

Welcome to the Forest dude! No worries about the long intro, it's not someone will die if they read something that long.

This is a pretty big place, so I doubt you'll be alone. I can see you like using the emojis, huh?

Thanks. I usually don't use Emojis that often, but I find them funnier when "enhanced" by FE character personalities.

Glad you got over your initial dislike of the series, if that would be called a dislike.

I wouldn't call it a disllike. I was puzzled at first, yes. Someone I knew would always say, "Don't knock it 'til you try it." And considering I rage quitted radiant dawn on chapter 5, I think that wasn't even close to a try. In shadow dragon I just restarted, visited all the houses, and listened to the advice. I never used that Devil Axe again...

By the way, somehow, I get a real good laugh out of the whole "spin to win" thing you got there.

Welcome to the forest!

I turned to fire emblem when I saw how strong Ike was in smash bros. brawl. Not knowing what fire emblem was, I decided to buy radiant dawn for the wii and try my hand at managing an army. I thought it was cool. Until I found out I had bought a strategy game.

Haha! this exactly same thing happened to me. The only difference is that instead of rage-quitting at chapter 5, I fell love with the game and the series.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yo~! Don't forget to read the rules and all!

after that, you can wash my dishes :P:

Sorry... I've reviewed the rules, and I'll try harder to be a more productive member of the community.

Tullus as in Lord Tullus 9? Anywho. Welcome to the forest!

Awww, ya got me!! Yes, I have finally made my way to the forest!

Still gotta stay clear of those sting-rays! (It's a reference)

Thanks!