Official English voice cast and rumors

Dark Paladin X

I also think Corrin is Cam Clarke.

I know Cam Clarke is union, but he came back to voice Kratos in Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Symphonia 2, which were cleary non-union dubs.

Couldn't he voice a character in Fates and use a pseudonym?

As you said, some VAs do that.

Edited by Water Mage

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, December 23, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, December 23, 2015 - No reason given

oh this is supposed to be in the other thread whoops

mod delete

Edited by Thor Odinson

Somebody on GameFAQs suggested Patrick Seitz as Niles' eng voice. He did Stardust Crusader's DIO so that could be fun. He also did Basilio. I'm not sure how anybody could come to a strong conclusion because of the weird echo on the IGN video, but its a start I guess.

Do we have any clue whom Llewellyn (as in character) might be? I thought that it might have been Zero, but now he's Niles, leaving me wondering what others are thinking about Llewellyn.

Edited by Mox

Nope, Llewellyn hasn't appeared in any English gameplay footage yet. I've gotten quite fond of that name after all this time, I hope he's someone cool.

The voices in IGN's amiibo vid were hard to identify, but Beruka's voice reminded me a lot of Kjelle's. Sooo... Stephanie Sheh, maybe? Or someone who sounds a lot like her.

Rinkah's voice sounds annoyingly familiar, but I can't put my finger on who it might be.

I'm sure I mentioned this in another topic, but I think Mikoto is Marisha Ray. I actually haven't played any games she's in, but after watching a lot of Critical Role I could swear that's her.

Do we have any clue whom Llewellyn (as in character) might be? I thought that it might have been Zero, but now he's Niles, leaving me wondering what others are thinking about Llewellyn.

I believe that Llewellyn is either Benoit, Ignis, Clear or Ganz, since they are the only Nohrian characters that fits D.C. Douglas vocal range, but then again Llewellyn could be one of the capturable bosses.

Rinkah sounded like Wendee Lee to me.

And, seeing the video again, it's seems that they are reusing voice clips from Awakening, because after hearing Lucina in the video, her voice clips felt the same.

I wonder if it will be the same with Robin?

Also, Selena did sound like Julie Ann Taylor.

One voice that seems familiar to me is Silas's. Even with the echo effect I swear I've heard it somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Edited by Water Mage

One voice that seems familiar to me is Silas's. Even with the echo effect I swear I've heard it somewhere, but I can't remember where.

I can't recognize Silas's voice at all, but I think someone at reddit thought that's Sam Riegel? No idea if they're right.

• 1 month later...

i don't want Gueri Matoi and Syalla to have the same voice actors as Gaius Cordelia and Tharja. i think that would be too much. but that's my opinion.

Why not? They have exactly the same VA's in the Japanese version. It's only fitting to keep that trend and bring their English VA's back.