Greetings, people of SF!

Azure Sky

Hi there! I finally decided to come out of lurking...

Like some others, Awakening was what finally got me into Fire Emblem back in 2013. Besides that, I've also played Blazing Sword since then. Sacred Stones and Binding Blade are next on my list of FE games to play. Oh, and of course... I'm excited for Fire Emblem Fates. Got that Special Edition waiting for me in February~

Truth be told, what finally got me into becoming a member of this forum was the SF Scribbles event going on. I'm considering entering for fun to exercise my seldom-used art muscles. But I still haven't thought of a concept/composition yet. If I go through with this, it would be my very first legit FE fanart.

Uh... anyyywaay... I'll be drifting around the forums. I'm looking forward to my experience here at SF. Thanks for reading~! :^_^:

Hi, welcome to SF! Brightens my day to hear that our event inspired you to become a part of the community :P:. I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to submit, if you end up joining in!

Hopefully you'll find the forums to your liking. Our community is so big and diverse that each section tends to have a personality of its own, lol.

Hiya! Welcome to the Forest and have a great time ya hear?

Hope you do a good job in the scribbles event!

I think I'm mostly using the event as a reason to draw again. I don't really have any intention on winning. But thank you for the warm welcome~ :^_^:

Hello and welcome. I'm also new, so it'll be great to interact with some other new people!

Hello and welcome to you, too!

Hi, welcome to SF! Brightens my day to hear that our event inspired you to become a part of the community :P:. I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to submit, if you end up joining in!

Hopefully you'll find the forums to your liking. Our community is so big and diverse that each section tends to have a personality of its own, lol.

Thanks! I bet a lot of people are joining now because of the event! (Also the impending NA release of Fates)

I finally have an idea of the kind of style I want to draw in... but I still gotta brainstorm/sketch some composition ideas. Getting there, at least. :t:

I guess I'll find out once I've spent some time here. It's always amusing to discover the kind of vibes parts of forums have when first joining. :lol:

Edited by Azure Sky