wanted crossovers

Lethakitty

Fate Stay Night Lancer gets a lance with Lethality+ (Always triggers unless enemy has higher luck)

Fate Zero Lancer get's 2 lances, one with the Luna effect and another with the Misfortune and Sin health halving effect.

Neither unit is very good because they get zero luck and their support partners are terrible.

But Lancer is my favorite class wh y

I'm having way too much fun with this.

I'm thinking Iri would have something to either with Avalon in her or with the little bird she summons, acting like a puppet.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Lancer is my favorite class wh y

I'm having way too much fun with this.

I'm thinking Iri would have something to either with Avalon in her or with the little bird she summons, acting like a puppet.

[spoiler=Lancer is useless, you should choose a better Servant as your favorite.]

Lancers are one of my favorite Fire Emblem classes, however.

Iri would probably be a staff user with a freeze staff that doesn't break and Renewal.

I'd be down for seeing the Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero Caster be represented as the Summoner class. Please bring them back IS

FSN Caster personal: [Rule Breaker] When this character defeats an enemy with the Rule Breaker ability, they gain control of that enemy until Rule Breaker is used again.

She'd probably have a Nosferatu and Lightning tome.

FZ Caster personal [Eldritch Tome]: Stave use is unlimited and you get two phantoms whenever Summon is used. Up to 10 phantoms may be summoned at a time.

He'd probably have the Warp skill too.

avalon just sounds like permanent-miracle + renewal that Great Lord classes or such would ignore

fate/zero's rider's noble phantasm would just clog the map with yellow units

I believe it's implied that Avalon won't work on decapitations so having Avalon in your inventory would be like having Renewal + Phoenix mode where you can only die to Lethality hits.

Edited by NekoKnight

[spoiler=Lancer is useless, you should choose a better Servant as your favorite.]

Lancers are one of my favorite Fire Emblem classes, however.

Iri would probably be a staff user with a freeze staff that doesn't break and Renewal.

I'd be down for seeing the Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero Caster be represented as the Summoner class. Please bring them back IS

FSN Caster personal: [Rule Breaker] When this character defeats an enemy with the Rule Breaker ability, they gain control of that enemy until Rule Breaker is used again.

She'd probably have a Nosferatu and Lightning tome.

FZ Caster personal [Eldritch Tome]: Stave use is unlimited and you get two phantoms whenever Summon is used. Up to 10 phantoms may be summoned at a time.

He'd probably have the Warp skill too.

I believe it's implied that Avalon won't work on decapitations so having Avalon in your inventory would be like having Renewal + Phoenix mode where you can only die to Lethality hits.

Tell "Lancers are useless" to Karna bruh.

I imagine that we could possibly be able to make Noble Phantasms work like personal skills, or at least some special, added thing. Like a Limit Break.

For example Nero has a perfect one imo. Noble Phantasm and the entire map changes for X turns, buffing Nero/and allies for a while immensely. But with a limit, probably like usable only once on a map or something along the lines.

Stop dissing my current avi you monsters.

I wonder what class Rin would be? Mage Fighter from FE4 would work, just replace swords with kickass martial art skills and maybe the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch.

Her personal skill could use her gems as a unique attack or maybe they could be temporary stat boosters?

For example Nero has a perfect one imo. Noble Phantasm and the entire map changes for X turns, buffing Nero/and allies for a while immensely. But with a limit, probably like usable only once on a map or something along the lines.

Isn't saying Red Saber's true name a spoiler for Fate/Extra?

That would work. If only Extra Caster's Noble Phantasm wasn't bad, I could come up with something for her.

Edited by MidoriMage

Stop dissing my current avi you monsters.

I wonder what class Rin would be? Mage Fighter from FE4 would work, just replace swords with kickass martial art skills and maybe the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch.

Her personal skill could use her gems as a unique attack or maybe they could be temporary stat boosters?

Isn't saying Red Saber's true name a spoiler for Fate/Extra?

That would work. If only Extra Caster's Noble Phantasm wasn't bad, I could come up with something for her.

I don't feel like it is considering it tends to be plastered everywhere not in the main game. And I'd never diss Lancer-sama my favorite class omfg

I would assume so. If it's more decent, I'm sure even then it wouldn't be too hard to find something. Even Grandmaster or something similar if push comes to shove. Even though martial arts is one of the best parts of her.

I thought Karna was a Launcher

Lancher.

Also woooooow but Extra Caster is great.

At least it isn't like we're dealing with a terrible servant like Boudicca.

Can you imagine the supports with some of the people though? Kirei and Kiritsugu support, Kiritsugu and Saber... ah, poor Saber.

Kiritsugu and Saber... ah, poor Saber.

They can't S rank because they only have 3 'conversations'.

There are, however, base conversations where Kiritsugu will talk to Iri while Saber gets angry in the background.

[spoiler=Base Conversations are back!]

1322092738287_4122.jpg

Also woooooow but Extra Caster is great.

At least it isn't like we're dealing with a terrible servant like Boudicca.

Can you imagine the supports with some of the people though? Kirei and Kiritsugu support, Kiritsugu and Saber... ah, poor Saber.

Her personality is great, her playstyle is a different matter in my opinion.

Tbh, the most I can think of in a Kiritsugu and Saber support is this.

Edited by MidoriMage

They can't S rank because they only have 3 'conversations'.

There are, however, base conversations where Kiritsugu will talk to Iri while Saber gets angry in the background.

[spoiler=Base Conversations are back!]

1322092738287_4122.jpg

Of course they can't S-rank! What do you think Kiritsugu is? A cheat-

82371.jpg

... h-hah...

Nevertheless...

Her personality is great, her playstyle is a different matter in my opinion.

Tbh, the most I can think of in a Kiritsugu and Saber support is this.

Hmm, I bet I could write one if I weren't in such a sour/upset mood. I happen to like writing conversations and such between characters who rarely ever talk, especially if it's from Fate/Stay. That series is my damn kryptonite.

Gilgamesh x Saber is also unable to S rank due to obvs.

Saber's S ranks are Zero!Lancer, Shirou and Rin.

She can A rank Zero!Berserker and Irisviel.

Kiritsugu S ranks are Maya and Irisviel.

He can A rank Illia.

As much as they'd like to, Stay Night!Caster and Zero!Caster can't support Saber.

He can A rank Illia.

As much as they'd like to, Stay Night!Caster and Zero!Caster can't support Saber.

...Rin? That's unexpected. Why the tsundere queen? IIRC, Iri would be better cause I see a bunch of her and Saber together for some reason.

The Casters would die from too much Saber the second they get their hands on her.

He can A rank Illia.

Shame! Forgetting he can S rank Shirou? SHAME!

He sees Night!Archer and is like WHO THE FUCK IS YOU

Lets face it Kirei would S rank nobody except that one sided Kiritsugu, plz leave the hot dad alone mr priest

Also Shinji dies in the prologue.

Lets face it Kirei would S rank nobody except that one sided Kiritsugu, plz leave the hot dad alone mr priest

Technically he had a S rank but his wife had terrible mods so he gave up on their child.

Besides A ranking Gilgamesh, it's kind of hard to say who Kirei would support. He talks to quite a few people, but he also murders or at least doesn't care about the people who die.

I guess he could A rank Tokiomi and Risei too. And Grail-kun

He tried to support with Irisviel and Kiritsugu but it didn't work out.

No one supports with Zero!Assassin because he's a plot device.

Technically he had a S rank but his wife had terrible mods so he gave up on their child.

Besides A ranking Gilgamesh, it's kind of hard to say who Kirei would support. He talks to quite a few people, but he also murders or at least doesn't care about the people who die.

I guess he could A rank Tokiomi and Risei too. And Grail-kun

He tried to support with Irisviel and Kiritsugu but it didn't work out.

No one supports with Zero!Assassin because he's a plot device.

He should try jogging more often.

I'd give up on my child too gosh. Too bad we can't all have Iri or Aoi and their kickass mods.

Fate/Zero Rider would have the best(and most) S supports and the nearly all-male cast wouldn't stop him

Oh my Gods yes.

Waver the waifu tho.

Also Shinji dies in the prologue.

Don't worry. He deserves it.

Night!Berserker's God Hand turned into a personal skill, plus his already stupidly high stats > every final boss from FE simultaneously. Also, only support is up to S with Illya.

Gilgamesh personal skill Chains of Heaven (don't remember the actual name) petrifies target with increasing rate as target level increases.

Everyone knows Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya is the only true route.

I think a Fire Emblem Total War would be awesome. There could be a different campaign for each continent, and quite frankly mages and wyvern units would be awesome to see. Also, Jugdral would go great with Crusader Kings, and I have this pet ambition to mod the Mad King's War into Hearts of Iron.