• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ZM: You still got gameplay.

Which one has the better plot.

Emphasis on plot.

plot

"plot"

In this case doesn't 3rd route have better plot, since it has both plots from both sides?

Edited by Soledai

I've played like every FE for starters.

But seriously, super perfect victim country vs evil bad guy country and then surprising/not so surprising dragons is the plot of every game except Thracia and Radiant Dawn, and even then RD has Ashera.

But seriously, super perfect victim country vs evil bad guy country and then surprising/not so surprising dragons is the plot of every game except Thracia and Radiant Dawn, and even then RD has Ashera.

Except you forgot Path of Radiance

Edited by Soledai

The fact that this is pretty much true irritates me

wait

all you haters can

[spoiler=just]

buzz off

who's hating, though

people are just giving the game criticism where it's due

this is the FE fanbase: we'll see the game, get excited, see things to bitch about, buy the game, bitch more, beat the game, consider it alright

who's hating, though

this is the FE fanbase: we'll see the game, get excited, see things to bitch about, buy the game, bitch more, beat the game, consider it alright

Also true

i'm excited for this game

oh wait i'm not allowed to be apparently

thanks guys

I wouldn't have seen this if you weren't quoted.

Do you want some fucking cheese to go with your whine?

Who said you weren't allowed to be excited for this game? You act like just because you have a different opinion about it, you're some entitled victim, kindly get over it.

If you want to be hyped for this game, be hyped for this game and stop worrying about what others think of it, ffs.

who's hating, though

Literally this.

It's like; you HAVE to like this game or you're some kind of hater.

They can have their positive opinions, but we can't have our negative opinions? Wat?

Also, except the bitching part, lmao

the difference is there is a total of one other game where you're actual on said evil bad guy country, that being radiant dawn which as you mentioned is an exception

they should probably take slightly more care to make the evil bad guy country slightly less EVIL EVIL EVIL in the game where you can actually be on that side

who's hating, though

I thought of 'buzz off' in the middle of my post and did not hesitate to include it in my post

didn't really bother to think about the post really...

But it's true.

>suggesting opinion can be true

What?

I'm just saying it's fucking annoying seeing someone bitch about the game every other second.

All I've seen is "criticism" and absolutely nothing else, sorry if I get a bit annoyed at stuff like this sometimes.

But whatever. In the end I don't even care.

I'm out for tonight anyways.

Bye.

I thought of 'buzz off' in the middle of my post and did not hesitate to include it in my post

didn't really bother to think about the post really...

>suggesting opinion can be true

the opinion that this game is just pandering to the awakening crowd is pretty true

But really i don't care enough about the game to argue one way or the other

the opinion that this game is just pandering to the awakening crowd is pretty true

...you win this time

Anyway though I'm sure the story will be mildly entertaining either way but I don't think it really matters since, although it is an RPG, FE as a series is clearly more based around the gameplay and characters than the storyline although the plot is always a welcome addition. Seeing a good story for an FE game is great and all but I find it hard to care about most FE stories anyway. FE7 was a little bit interesting, FE4 was pretty good, but that's really all I can find myself actually interested in story-wise and it's fine that way. FE is a fun franchise and I don't see why we're letting the storyline get in the way of a franchise clearly more about gameplay than storyline.