So I've been playing FE

Junkhead

What's so bad about it? I never did it.

Broken and/or incomplete games have been popping up some years ago. Those who preordered them will experience the issues that they will have...until the inevitable patches/DLC.

You will have no way of knowing whether or not the game is worth the the money...until it gets released.

Also:

http://kotaku.com/stop-preordering-video-games-1713802537

http://kotaku.com/video-game-preorders-are-out-of-control-1575425040

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broken and/or incomplete games have been popping up some years ago. Those who preordered them will experience the issues that they will have...until the inevitable patches/DLC.

You will have no way of knowing whether or not the game is worth the the money...until it gets released.

Also:

http://kotaku.com/stop-preordering-video-games-1713802537

http://kotaku.com/video-game-preorders-are-out-of-control-1575425040

I stopped having anything to do with those guys after they posted about Xenoblade Chronicles and how completely and totally awful it is.

That being said, it's not like buying the game normally is going to prevent you from getting the exact same version.

i am sorry they did not like thing you did like

It's not that they didn't like it. It's that their reasons for calling the game crap are completely dumb. There's a difference between a bad game and a game that's not your kind of thing. Fire Emblem isn't a bad series just because you don't like strategy RPG's, for example. Also, apparently the characters in that game are generic as heck and have no personality. Or something.

It's not that they didn't like it. It's that their reasons for calling the game crap are completely dumb. There's a difference between a bad game and a game that's not your kind of thing. Fire Emblem isn't a bad series just because you don't like strategy RPG's, for example. Also, apparently the characters in that game are generic as heck and have no personality. Or something.

yeah man, shulk's a very deep character. he, like, cares for his friends and shit

i don't see how that's much different tbh

It's a credibility issue. Giving legit reasons for why something sucks, instead of completely biased personal opinions. And then passing those opinions on as absolute truth. Those are not the kinds of guys I trust to give me articles that are 100% true.

are you talking about a review? because if you're talking about a review, i'm still not seeing how this changes anything.

i literally can't imagine reading one article and deciding somebody's credibility is destroyed from that tbqh

EDIT: ok i can imagine that but not in the context of opinions about video games

Edited by Integrity

are you talking about a review? because if you're talking about a review, i'm still not seeing how this changes anything.

i literally can't imagine reading one article and deciding somebody's credibility is destroyed from that tbqh

EDIT: ok i can imagine that but not in the context of opinions about video games

It wasn't. Or at least, I don't think it was. It didn't seem like one--seemed more like two guys talking smack about the game because they obviously didn't get the point. Hey, I don't like Monster Hunter, but I'm not going to tell people that the games suck and that the devs could do better.

On the topic of video games, the posts linked to were about video games. If one article about video games can't be trusted, how can others be? lol.

I have bad opinions too. I actually liked the battle style in Yokai-Watch.

It wasn't. Or at least, I don't think it was. It didn't seem like one--seemed more like two guys talking smack about the game because they obviously didn't get the point. Hey, I don't like Monster Hunter, but I'm not going to tell people that the games suck and that the devs could do better.

On the topic of video games, the posts linked to were about video games. If one article about video games can't be trusted, how can others be? lol.

I have bad opinions too. I actually liked the battle style in Yokai-Watch.

step back and realise you are unironically talking about ethics in gaming journalism

step back and realise you are unironically talking about ethics in gaming journalism

And y'all were talking about ethics in video game profits. Your point?

I dunno, I just feel like if I can't trust them with something not-so-serious, how can I trust them with something actually serious?

uh I actually also hated kotaku after they trashed Xenoblade

birds of a feather blueleafeon?

also fuccboi you joke but shulk is probably my favorite character in fiction so no u

omg finally somebody who knows how I feel! D:

I won't argue about Shulk being weak, even though I don't believe he is. What made me annoyed was that they said nobody but Riki stood out, when clearly all the main characters are deeper and have more personality than many video game characters these days...Especially FEA.

*FLEE*

Edited by BlueLeafeon