More Kozaki twitter arts

RidellCrimea

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that date he put on the drawing anything especial? Other than the eggplants of course.

It's the day Bubuki Buranki starts airing, he's the character designer for the show.

Actually, it isn't FE related, it's a character from Bubuki Buranki.

To be fair Kozaki ha some severe Same Face Syndrome when it comes to young characters... which are the ones he draws the most...

To be fair Kozaki ha some severe Same Face Syndrome when it comes to young characters... which are the ones he draws the most...

People need to vet these twitter images through at least three people before posting them here. This is like the 3rd time it's happened.

*half-serious*

People need to vet these twitter images through at least three people before posting them here. This is like the 3rd time it's happened.

*half-serious*

I don't see why you should be half serious.

It's good enough proof that Kozaki suffers from same-face, but there will always be someone saying DAS NOT TRUE!, even if, well... we saw what happened.

"It's male Kamui!" "No that's a dude from an anime"

"It's female Kamui!" "No that's a girl from an anime"

I don't see why you should be half serious.

It's good enough proof that Kozaki suffers from same-face, but there will always be someone saying DAS NOT TRUE!, even if, well... we saw what happened.

"It's male Kamui!" "No that's a dude from an anime"

"It's female Kamui!" "No that's a girl from an anime"

It was also half-joking. The post was made in my bemusement and mild frustration at people's mistaken postings in this thread because of Kozaki's same-faced syndrome.

Really, I don't care too much one way or the other.

Edited by The DanMan

It was also half-joking. The post was made in my bemusement and mild frustration at people's mistaken postings in this thread because of Kozaki's same-faced syndrome.

Really, I don't care too much one way or the other.

I know, I know, it's because of other people, and it's alright they do mistakes, but I don't think the Kozaki sameface deal should be said in a half serious tone, lol.

Calling this girl Kamui is akin to calling Crono Gohan. The giveaway are in the details.

But those two are not very similar; this girl on the other hand, I truly believed she was Kamui until people told me otherwise. The details that differ her from Kamui are very tiny.

That's kamui with her ears covered

Are you telling me she's not?

If you read the tweet, you'll find that this poster is correct:

Actually, it isn't FE related, it's a character from Bubuki Buranki.

One of the comments said that she looks like Lucina.

Okay here's the real question, before reading the tweet and/or comments who knew she wasn't Kamui, like, show it to someone who knows Kamui but nothing about the image, and show them only the image, they are going to tell you its Kamui.

Edited by Jariu

^ Well tbh when I first saw it, I thought she had an expression that hasn't been seen in art of Kamui so I thought it might not have been her. Other than the fact that I didn't know what bubuki buranki all over the top of the picture meant.

Okay here's the real question, before reading the tweet and/or comments who knew she wasn't Kamui, like, show it to someone who knows Kamui but nothing about the image, and show them only the image, they are going to tell you its Kamui.

that's a bit unfair because you're already biased based on how it was presented to you. you know it's by Kozaki and this is serenes so you're pushed to think of Kamui first. also, you know Kamui exists but you don't know Bubuki Buranki girl exists (granted, that's hard since it's an original anime that has yet to be aired) so ofc you'd try to think of someone you already know. for same reason (Bubuki not yet aired), even if you knew of both, unless you didn't care much for Fire Emblem and/or your exposure to either Fire Emblem/Bubuki was low, you'd think Kamui first since you care for Fire Emblem more

so basically, if you showed it to someone (especially someone that doesn't know you like FE, too) that knew of Kamui and also Bubuki but isn't really a fan of either and also relatively low exposure for either, you can't say for sure they'd immediately identify her as Kamui

the details are there after all. Kozaki labeled all the FE stuff as FE and Kamui has never been shown with such a flat expression and her hair isn't as messy (you can blame that on shower though). ofc this assumes that you can't read Japanese which already outright says Bubuki Buranki

Hmm, seems like all this "It's okay/not okay to mistake Kozaki's non-FE related artworks!" is much ado about nothing.

For those curious, here is the trailer for Bubuki Buranki.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...