Niles?

Eriotto

It's kinda funny to read what people associate Niles with - it's a name I've certainly heard before, but I can't think of anyone specific. After thinking about it for a while the only thing that came to my mind was the river in Africa, heh.

I always assumed they'd change Zero in localization, but Niles is something I didn't expect. I'm fine with it, but I'm fine with the majority of changes. I guess I just don't get too attached to names...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "sadism" thing seems to be just there to make him appeal to the 50 Shades of Grey fans, when in reality, it's mostly downplayed. With some exceptions.

In regards to Elise being able to marry other males, The thing that makes Zero especially creepy (apart from getting off to her tears) is that he's one of the few people who makes a sexual comment on Elise (this is in their C rank no less). Most other people don't sound romantic at all until S rank and then it's just about love, with no specific mention of sexual attraction (even if the presence of children confirms it). Silas also gets a creepy support with her where he gets himself hyped up for sleeping with her, which makes Elise uncomfortable because she was referring to something more innocent.

Kamui's face rubbing is presumably not canon and maybe I have Flannel bias but hoarding and eating people makes you eccentric, not creepy!

Seriously guys, what's wrong with eating people? I don't have a problem. You have the problem!

What the fuck is wrong with you Silas jfc you were supposed to be the broest cavalier and now you're some kinda fucking creepy siscon. You're worse then Kamui!

Its okay you're fine I do it too.

What the fuck is wrong with you Silas jfc you were supposed to be the broest cavalier and now you're some kinda fucking creepy siscon. You're worse then Kamui!

Its okay you're fine I do it too.

To be fair, the way we're suppose to take Silas' character is that he really wishes he had siblings like Kamui-sama, but true to their reputation, IS tried to go the "comedic" route by making him a creepy fuck towards Elise. Silas' support with Camilla is arguably worse for him because he's basically resigned to the fact that his new wife loves Kamui more than him.

Silas is a real thirsty guy. Thirsty for sibling affection. And we all know what "sibling affection" means to Kamui.