Best Father For Morgan?

XSRankQueenX

So recently I got Fire emblem awakening for Christmas (YAY, I'VE WANTED IT FOREVER) and I'm wondering what father to give Morgan, I was thinking about Ricken, but I'm disagreeing with myself. Some help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(personal favorites are brady or inigo hmmHMMMM)

I like the way you think.

I've seen people say that any of the second gen characters will get you a powerful Morgan, but they're both pretty OP regardless of who their parents are so go for the character that charms you the most!

I usually go with Chrom!Inigo as Morgan's dad personally (because I'm Prince Inigo loving trash)

I've seen people say that any of the second gen characters will get you a powerful Morgan, but they're both pretty OP regardless of who their parents are so go for the character that charms you the most!

I usually go with Chrom!Inigo as Morgan's dad personally (because I'm Prince Inigo loving trash)

[spoiler=awakening]I like pairing up MU with second gen characters because it fits my headcanon that morgan comes from an alternate universe (i.e. one that stems off the timeline where the children travel to the past and one lucky virgin gets hump my equally-lucky self-insert

dude who isn't inigo loving trash

Another thing, How do you guys feel about the ChromxMaribelle pairing?

If you're playing it for the first time and you see compatibility between them, then you should go for it.

But if you're going to play while caring A LOT about stats and you plan on recruiting the second gen characters, it might not be the best option.

Go with what your gut tells you especially on your first playthrough since there's a lot of things you should decide for yourself. It'll make the experience a bit more personalized to you. At least that's how I approach when playing games like these for the first time.

Edited by carefreejules

Another thing, How do you guys feel about the ChromxMaribelle pairing?

You are really a thing about pairing units ...

Jokes aside, it all matters about how you feel the chemistry between those characters. You can totally try all C-A supports with every character, then check your best option.

Sometimes I have different impressions through that and, at least, I changed my mind with some cases, rather than only choosing by how the simply look at first glance. I explore my options, then let the love flow on its own.

Tharjas. Tharjas everywhere.

Edited by Edrall

I feel like I'm the only one who hates the ChromxFemaleAvatar Pairing. I cannot stand it.

You're not the only one, trust me.

And on the matter of ChromxMaribelle, it's really your choice, their kids turn out good enough if you don't really care about stats.

Well Im glad you got the game you wanted Rank Queen. I loved awakening, it was my second FE. First was fe8. Hope you have fun and enjoy. Looking forward to see you in fates as well if you consider buying it

Edited by Radiance

I'd say, for the first time, just do what you want. You want Ricken!Morgan then go with Ricken!Morgan. I didn't actually plan on having my F!Robin marry Chrom it just happened...and I've stuck with Rightful King Morgan ever since (even though Henry!Morgan is one I think is adorable I have this ridged marry Chrom because of adorable blue-haired-Lucina's-brother Morgan...really a sucker for that!)...and Morgan and Lucina as siblings are cute is all heck (again steming from my first playthrough :P: I am so bias towards the siblings) and I kind of like Lucina!Morgan when I'm doing an M!Robin run (which has a very OP Morgan :D:).

So yeah, go with Ricken!Morgan and see how you like him :D:

I feel like I'm the only one who hates the ChromxFemaleAvatar Pairing. I cannot stand it.

Nah love, I loathe the pairing too.

I usually end up doing Lon'qu x FeMu, Chrom!Inigo (sometimes Libra!Inigo because he's actually pretty cute as a blonde) x FeMu, and maybe Priam x FeMu. Those are my four favorite dads.

b/c the game won't let me s rank my waifu as a girl..................