Quote Boxes

Sunwoo

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm not sure where else to do so.

I've noticed a somewhat reoccurring problem on the forums that's rather annoying, but more so in mafia. There are times when I quote (a part of) someone's post, and then write a response below it. But when I post what I had written up, everything below the quote disappears.

From my observation and a test post, this is what causes it to happen:

I quote someone's post using the "quote" function, then I hit the button in the top leftmost corner (Lumi says it's the plain text formatter) to copy/paste the quote in its [ quote]text[ /quote] format. Then I hit the button again and CP the quote in the [ quote]text[ /quote] format, then I type something below it. Whenever I do this, everything I have below the quote disappears. Is there something causing this to happen, or are we just not supposed to do that?

I'm using safari. And I actually haven't tried typing it out on notepad first, it only happens if you're typing it directly out onto the reply box itself as far as I know. I'll have to test that out.