Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

I'm free for the rest of the day if anybody is ready to challenge me

btw, take advantage of the baloons on the AC stages everyone

You're my opponent, but I won't have good enough wi-fi to play until 1/19 (next Tuesday).

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have some early round 2 matches, there was an odd audio issue when I recorded the first replay. apologies about that.

General Horace vs Batter the Beast!

HORACE SO BAD

My match with Power Master's been arranged, should happen on Friday. I can't say I'm a fan of any of potential matches after that!

Lol yeah it is quiet. I was taking a nap. Helping my little sibling on homework at night was tiring. Btw these matches are amazing

Edited by Radiance

Oh, jedi, go ahead and add my nnid 'muforfun' to the op.

Done, thanks. ^^

Lol yeah it is quiet. I was taking a nap. Helping my little sibling on homework at night was tiring. Btw these matches are amazing

Heh, I used to help my younger cousins with HW and stuff, also thanks. I'm quite enjoying them myself.

Also added some hyperlinks to the OP so people can see matches instantly from there.

Also another bracket reminder if anyone is curious http://sforestsmash.challonge.com/SFRevival2016 there is generally still no rush.

Edited by Jedi

Just beat Power Master 2-1. Good games all around!

Yep, good games to you, too!

...So, I guess this means I'm out. It's been fun! At least I won one match out of it all :)

Edited by Power Master

And here I am waiting for the patiently tourney to start

It technically has, you're just waiting for the date I start going into nag mode shortly after.

my pm's are broken and not working for some reason, I can play matches pretty much whenever this weekend dreadfighter, aside from Saturday/Sunday mornings.

Edited by General Horace

my pm's are broken and not working for some reason, I can play matches pretty much whenever this weekend dreadfighter, aside from Saturday/Sunday mornings.

Saturday 5-10 PM EST would be preferred. I have some stuff to do up until then. Can do Sunday if needed