Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Match spoiler]I got totally bodied, but it was fun.

I sent my replay to Ice Sage because I forgot to send Jedi my request earlier. Oops :/

According to Ice (just learned this.) You can't send a sent replay.

So when I can get online, please add me in the meantime then send it to me, hope thats not too inconvenient for you, thanks in advance.

Hopefully me and Draco can do our match on Monday. Pm him and we will see if our schedule is clear.

I never included my nnid, oops. It's dracocoa.

this is draco; you should PM him yourself

Speaking of getting in contact with people, folks. I'd really like to not have to bug 2 people via pm to talk to each other in the future.

Just saying I'd rather not have to resort to it, when everything is going properly and all.

there was no "I" subject in your post, so it looked like an imperative statement¯\₋(ツ)₋/¯

Fair point, we're all clear. I edited the post. Sorry about that. It's been a long day and I am not well focused.

Edited by Radiance

Aura Wolf vs DreadFighter is up

My recording hardware has a few hiccups i'm still figuring out, please bare with the occasional blobbiness for now. Special thanks to Jotaro Kujo for the thumbnail frame that I'll be using for the tourney.

Subscribing will get you instant access to these matches! It's like payper view, except I don't get money.

Also you guys should check out DreadFighters channel, he did some Ike dittos with San (Really good Brawl Ike, who is accomplished at Smash 4) and they are really cool too

Edited by Jedi

Wow nice match. I need these kind of players to play with.

Gets my saiyan blood pumping... Er I mean, Its exciting.

...I'm gonna lose this...

Lets not be a downer now! :)

Yeah I think I'm screwed. Don't even have the gamecube adaptor.

Doesn't mean I won't try though!

Never give up, never surrender. I like it.

Edited by Jedi

I've had lots of experience with Melee, Brawl, PM, and 3DS but I'm trying Wii U got the first time. Just got it yesterday.

Noticing it's pretty easy to unlock stuff though.

So we are both on. Yeah it is way easier. More stuff to unlock

ugh did i miss joining?

There will be more of these, don't worry. I plan on making this a regular thing.

I will keep you in mind when I make it too. Also I could consider you a back up if someone in this one drops, if you'd at least appreciate that.

Edited by Jedi

I've already made it farther than Shin will, I won 2-0, gg's to Power Master! I was a chump and forgot to save the game 2 replay, I two stocked his Mario with THE DORF

Yep! Good game, it was fun!

For some reason, I decided to SD at the end of Round 1. My controls really love messing with me...