I WOULD KILL FOR ONE OF THESES STATUES!!!

Steven Tyler

http://katua.hp.infoseek.co.jp/fe/card/fe-figure.html

I'm not the type of guy to collect statues, but since I love me some Holy Wars, I would kill my mother for a nickelanyone, just to get one of these figures!

Are there any more from other games?

Edited by Snow_Storm

I don't think Blazing Sword figurines exist. In fact, I'm reasonably sure that the only games that have them are 3 and 4. :( It would be nice if I was wrong, though.

Er, where did you hear that? o__o

I'm not denying it, but I'd consider myself a fan of many other characters before Sigrun.

Anyway... The figurine set was supposed to be the first in a series, but I guess they decided not to release a Volume 2 and etc.

I think they've stopped production on these, so Ebay's your best bet. I'd be careful though, since I heard the figurines get damaged easily. Well, you could always glue them back on, I suppose.

I think they've stopped production on these, so Ebay's your best bet. I'd be careful though, since I heard the figurines get damaged easily. Well, you could always glue them back on, I suppose.

The statues do look quite fragile....its gonna be hard to glue them back on.

http://katua.hp.infoseek.co.jp/fe/card/fe-figure.html

I'm not the type of guy to collect statues, but since I love me some Holy Wars, I would kill my mother for a nickelanyone, just to get one of these figures!

Are there any more from other games?

If u would kill anyone, kill Japanese. They deserve it the most. After that, you grab the loot (the statues, in this case)

;)