I had maxed my statues but Kanna still weak than the enemy Kanna

TetsuyaSS

Hi everyone I have another question that I can´t understand, that is when I have reached all speeds and skills statues for Kanna and when I compare to another people, the stats it still are 4-8 differences, look at this photo

My Kanna:

20160112_202057.jpg

Enemy Kanna:

20151225_114737.jpg

As you can see the enemy has a little more skills, speeds, defenses and resistance, and why do they have more than mine? Am I missing something besides the statues? or they just using hack to get a little more?

PD: I already saw their Kanna without item and they still have more stats than mine.

Edited by TetsuyaSS

Hi everyone I have another question that I can´t understand, that is when I have reached all speeds and skills statues for Kanna and when I compare to another people, the stats it still are 4-8 differences, look at this photo

My Kanna:

20160112_202057.jpg

Enemy Kanna:

20151225_114737.jpg

As you can see the enemy has a little more skills, speeds, defenses and resistance, and why do they have more than mine? I am missing something besides the statues? or they just using hack to get a little more?

Their Corrin may simply have a different Asset/Flaw, giving Kanna different Mods, even if the class and mother are the same.

She also has a speed boost from something, given the blue font.

Their Corrin may simply have a different Asset/Flaw, giving Kanna different Mods, even if the class and mother are the same.

She also has a speed boost from something, given the blue font.

Hi, thank you for answer my question, my avatar is Strong at speed and weak at magic, So I should have the same speed than them but this is so strange that I look more weak than them D:

Hi, thank you for answer my question, my avatar is Strong at speed and weak at magic, So I should have the same speed than them but this is so strange that I look more weak than them D:

Taking a magic flaw reduced your speed cap.

Oh really? I din´t knew that, what flaw and asset should I choose then to make a Kanna, strong at: Speed, Skill? Same for Midoriko

+Speed gives you +4 Speed, +2 Skill, +2 Luck,

-Magic/Res will also give you -1 Speed,

so probably you want +Speed/-Def because -Def will give you -1 Luck, -3 Def, -1 Res

-HP or -Lck don't reduce Skl&Spd as well.

If you choose -HP, Kanna's Statue will be Str.

Wow that actually are good, so you can get 10 total str statues, thank for the info :3

Now I need to confirm if I choose flaw HP, will have less HP or just the growth rates are low :P

Wow that actually are good, so you can get 10 total str statues, thank for the info :3

Now I need to confirm if I choose flaw HP, Kanna and Avatar will have less HP or just the growth rates are low :P

Ups sorry wrong button for making double post

yeah but -Hp will reduce your Str, Mag, Luck, Def, Res :'v

-Luck will also reduce your offensive stats (-Str/Mag)

Really? I already made my female avatar -HP and +Speed, GG sigh I guess I need to start the game again X_X

- So I guess the better option is +Speed and -Def or -Res

Edited by TetsuyaSS

Now I need to confirm if I choose flaw HP, will have less HP or just the growth rates are low :P

Low base, low growth, but your max HP doesn't change.

-HP reduces other max stats.