FE:Awakening Member Badges background 'leaked', now with 100% more Meg

Dwlr

Just to be clear it's this guy from Fates right? https://40.media.tumblr.com/bcf4994bbbee73e48a8401f7757af9dd/tumblr_inline_nuh3lvaiQ11rrd1en_540.png

(I've been avoiding Fates info soo I'm not familiar with their characters.)

Yes, Nishiki is him

And that's fine, I can understand that

I tried to do the same, but stuff just sorta happened xD

Yes, Nishiki is him

And that's fine, I can understand that

I tried to do the same, but stuff just sorta happened xD

nishikibadge_zpsq0rhhecm.png

Same deal as Esme, I'd recommend re-uploading.

I'm well aware of that however I don't actually have the the background they use here, It was made just by splicing together negative space from all the badges with that background ergo to get the exact background they use the "Member" text has to be there. (Well I could do it with Hoshidan or Nohrian too, but that's besides the point) The point of this thread was less to mimic theirs (otherwise I would have included the soft light rectangle over top of the character and the background) and more just going off something that which was said about Glaceon wanting the backgrounds used by the badges here and not getting them. (If I were actually going to make member badges I wouldn't include the softlight white rectangle at all and would instead do a semi circle soft light from the top or a diagonal white rectangle animated across it or something.

Just extract the background image from the source HTML. You don't need the Member overlay, badges can be viewed without it.

There Meg in all her glory, added the border as well as the soft light inner border and put the softlight rectangle over top of her so it's a 100% Serenes knock-off authentic 'badge'.

Megbadge_zpsfqgu2jag.png

it's beautiful

Just extract the background image from the source HTML. You don't need the Member overlay, badges can be viewed without it.

http://serenesforest.net/img/b/*.png

* = placeholder (For example you can replace it by "anna", "duck" or "feif3" and so on...)

=== Overlays ===

Stock members

Nohrian members

Hoshidan members

Administrators

Moderators

Edited by Naughx