Fire Emblem merchandise from Cipher Festival 2016 (Osaka 1/31, Tokyo 2/6) | All Hail Kyokko

christianponte

Good luck Kyokko and luyairis!

I think I'll probably sit this one out since it's so close to Comiket 89 and I don't really have the budget (without forgoing some other things I want to buy).

But if anybody is selling or knows a place that sells the Azura promo cards, please let me know ^^

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Iuyairis. I didn't know you wanted it done that way. Thanks for telling me.

I have a question about the Cipher art books. Do they each contain pictures done by a certain artist or images produced by several? If the former is the case, which book has Kozaki's work?

The artbooks have art featured in the corresponding series of cards. Artworks I has art from Series 1, released last June (there is some Kozaki there), Artworks II has art from Series 2, released in September (also has some Kozaki), and Artworks III will have art from Series 3, released in December.

That makes sense. Thank you for the information, Kyokko. It seems Kozaki's work is spread across the art books.

Iuyairis, I have done as you said and checked with Kyokko regarding orders. I have now PMed you seeing as she cannot obtain the items I requested.

Edited by phoenixmiko

OK. As of now I'm also not accepting any more orders then.

Edit: I know at least one of my friends will be going with me. After I finish receiving priority orders from Skype (after Kyokko finishes her part), I will announce if I can take a few more.

(If I do.....don't make your order big please).

Edited by luyairis

I'm not going to accept any more orders at the moment.

For those who are interested, the compiled orders currently look like this:

Armor Knight Senbei: 3

Artworks III: 11

Pixel Play Mat: 4

Elder Sisters Play Mat: 7

Female Character Sleeves: 4

Male Character Sleeves: 4

Blue Pixel Sleeves: 4

White Pixel Sleeves: 3

Blue Can Badge Set: 1

Black Can Badge Set: 1

White Can Badge Set: 1

Green Can Badge Set: 1

Random Badges: 2 sets of 15

Append CD for 100 Poems: 1

The amount of times I'll have to line up will depend on the number of artbooks and play mats I can purchase in a single transaction. I also think the Elder Sisters Play Mat is likely to sell out before I can complete all orders.

As confirmation, here are the several orders I have:

As a pool between the following: BrunhildeKnight, Kirie (optional), KyleYohhh, Lyriel, and phoenixmiko:

Artbooks 1: 2

Artbooks 2: 1

Artbooks 3: 1

Sleeves (Female): 1

Sleeves (Male): 2

Random Badges (If possible): 2

These are orders from non-cleanup (meaning, parts of your order Kyokko couldn't fulfill).

Regarding cleanup orders, I will prioritize anyone whom I previous worked with during Comiket 89 that did not receive 100% of their orders.

Depending on what you order, I may request you pay up front, or at least partial payment. It's not very easy for me to actually return the money back to you, so I'll use some of my own cash-on hand prior to this all.

Also, there appears to be a place where you can get the artbooks signed. I think I can maybe do this (for a little bit extra). If you would like for me to try, please let me know.

Edit 2: I'm also going to be going to the Persona 3 Movie #4 Special Event this weekend. If anyone wants any of those special items...

Edited by luyairis

artbook signed! now I wish I didn't get the first 2 in the comiket 98, oh well. I won't ask Kyokko to get the one I asked for signed, as she is already doing so much for us.

@luyairis - what stuff is being given out at the movie?

artbook signed! now I wish I didn't get the first 2 in the comiket 98, oh well. I won't ask Kyokko to get the one I asked for signed, as she is already doing so much for us.

@luyairis - what stuff is being given out at the movie?

http://personacentral.com/persona-3-the-movie-4-merchandise-information/

On the official website the previous merch is also available, but I'm pretty sure that it won't be available to purchase at this one.

Hmm... we don't know what artists will be making an appearance yet at either location, do we? If Senri Kita isn't attending either of them, I'll be fine.

...but if she does show up, dear lord I'd kill to have her sign the inside cover of the Artworks Vol. 3 I ordered.

Persona 3 orders closed.

Generating spreadsheet for all non-cleanup orders of Cipher Sai. As soon as Kyokko finishes her orders I'll open the spreadsheet.

Oh dang it. I missed this T^T. If you temporarily open it up would it be possible for me to get the signed Yukari Persona 3 mini-colored paper? A signed Mitsuru one would be great as well.

If not, if anyone does get this then I'm willing to pay you (when I get the funds first, of course).

On another note, I wish I didn't get the art books from C89. I want the signed versions instead T^T. Oh woe is me :(.

~ Sokloeum

Oh dang it. I missed this T^T. If you temporarily open it up would it be possible for me to get the signed Yukari Persona 3 mini-colored paper? A signed Mitsuru one would be great as well.

The signed papers are given out randomly, and the Mitsuru one isn't even available?

I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I didn't think this question needed its own topic.

Are there holo and non-holo versions of the cards?

I ask because I saw these two listings...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Cipher-Sterter-part2-S04-003ST-Camilla-set-/181993376298?hash=item2a5fa68a2a:g:tj8AAOSwa-dWmklZ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Cipher-Sterter-part2-S04-003ST-holo-Camilla-set-/181993376379?hash=item2a5fa68a7b:g:mxMAAOSwGotWmklk

and the only difference I can see is the second one is slighty more pricer, but that one also says its a holo.

I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I didn't think this question needed its own topic.

Are there holo and non-holo versions of the cards?

I ask because I saw these two listings...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Cipher-Sterter-part2-S04-003ST-Camilla-set-/181993376298?hash=item2a5fa68a2a:g:tj8AAOSwa-dWmklZ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fire-Emblem-Cipher-Sterter-part2-S04-003ST-holo-Camilla-set-/181993376379?hash=item2a5fa68a7b:g:mxMAAOSwGotWmklk

and the only difference I can see is thces you'd be better just bue second one is slighty more pricer, but that one also says its a holo.

ST+ are foil cards. At those prices you'd be better just buying the starter deck they come from.

edit: you can see all the starter deck cards for that one here. Amiami seems to be sold out, but this seller on Raukten still has some for sale.

Edited by Aquantis

As confirmation, here are the several orders I have:

As a pool between the following: BrunhildeKnight, Kirie (optional), KyleYohhh, Lyriel, and phoenixmiko:

Artbooks 1: 2

Artbooks 2: 1

Artbooks 3: 1

Sleeves (Female): 1

Sleeves (Male): 2

Random Badges (If possible): 2

These are orders from non-cleanup (meaning, parts of your order Kyokko couldn't fulfill).

Regarding cleanup orders, I will prioritize anyone whom I previous worked with during Comiket 89 that did not receive 100% of their orders.

Depending on what you order, I may request you pay up front, or at least partial payment. It's not very easy for me to actually return the money back to you, so I'll use some of my own cash-on hand prior to this all.

Also, there appears to be a place where you can get the artbooks signed. I think I can maybe do this (for a little bit extra). If you would like for me to try, please let me know.

Edit 2: I'm also going to be going to the Persona 3 Movie #4 Special Event this weekend. If anyone wants any of those special items...

Do you know who will be signing the art books?