How do save slots work on fates?

izanagi61

I thought it was something like you start with 3, and for each additional version you buy you get another 3. So if you have all 3 versions you would have 9 total save files for use for any version.

I thought it was something like you start with 3, and for each additional version you buy you get another 3. So if you have all 3 versions you would have 9 total save files for use for any version.

That's right, 3 per path, 9 total if you have all of them.

• 1 month later...

Does this also apply for the special edition?

Please allow me to bump this topic, as I was wondering about this as well. Are there 9 save files in the special 3-in-1 cartridge..? (Please only answer if you have it/know about it x') )

Please allow me to bump this topic, as I was wondering about this as well. Are there 9 save files in the special 3-in-1 cartridge..? (Please only answer if you have it/know about it x') )

Yes, SE has 9 save files.

Thanks for the info, guys. My brother and I learned the hard way about where stuff is kept. One of our files accidentally got saved over by another. G'bye, 50+ hours of gameplay. Whoops!

I really like the 6 save file, I have so far, 9 once I get Revelation.

I wish you could get even more as DLC.

Question: I downloaded Conquest initially, then got Birthright as DLC. If I buy Birthright on its own, would my files be "linked" in any way, or would they be separate games and save files? Would stuff like unit logbook and support logs and stuff like that be accessible on the new gamecard or digital download?

I really like having extra save files. Also, is there a way to back-up my saves or put them on a cloud or anything? On PC and Playstation games, I can copy my savefiles and put them on a flash drive, my computer, or my cloud. Nintendo seems to be a bit behind in this regard. In Radiant Dawn, I was even able to back up my save on a flash drive. Please tell me there's a way to back up my save. I've put over 100 hours into this game, now. One bad move by my toddler son, and I can say goodbye to my hard work.