Priscilla

_____

Since the other was closed, I thought there should be another.

I finally was able to promote Priscilla.

At Chapter 28x.

With Arena and Staff abuse.

Yeah, I have bad luck with Healers. Anyway, she turned out great for me, surprisingly. Her magic wasn't THAT high before I promoted her, and then she started kicking ass. It was odd.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I usually get Priscilla to level 20/1 by Chapter 19x. Heal on every turn, seriously. >__<

The hell? That early? Even I don't usually get her promoted until about Living Legend, and that's when I'm not ranked...

Seriously, how do you do that?

The hell? That early? Even I don't usually get her promoted until about Living Legend, and that's when I'm not ranked...

I let her heal everything. Everything.

In ranked HHM, so there were tons of wounds to heal. :o

I usually use both Serra and Priscilla, and Serra always gets the first or second Ring, while Priscilla always gets the second or third. Erk gets one of the first three, too.

I have an affinity for mounted units, so it would stand to reason that I would like Priscilla. She turns out well for me, and I find her likable as a character (although her big brother complex kind of irks me). Also, red hair and green eyes is an awesome combination. :lol:

Meh. Tactics rank is the only one that makes it hard. Without having to go quickly, everything and all other ranks become much easier.

I've actually found Funds and Experience a bit more difficult. Even with the Silver Card, buying good weapons and promoting the Lords becomes pretty tough.

Tactics, except in the easy chapters, seem a bit easier. The time limits are rather lax. ^_^

She turns out great for me, practically every time I use her. I'm always torn between her and Nino using the Excalibur tome at endgame...

I generally have a tough time getting her S-ranked anima. She's too good of a healer...

I generally have a tough time getting her S-ranked anima. She's too good of a healer...

It takes a while to get her to S rank, but once Priscilla's a Valkyrie, I use Serra as the primary healer.

Ah, ok. I don't use Serra much. She is generally dumped when I get Priscilla.

I used to do that, until this one time I thought about having Priscilla as a mainly offensive unit as opposed to mainly a healer, and it worked out really well. So I've been using her as an offensive unit for a while now.

I used to do that, until this one time I thought about having Priscilla as a mainly offensive unit as opposed to mainly a healer, and it worked out really well. So I've been using her as an offensive unit for a while now.

Hahaha. I did the exact thing with Moulder. I was like "Wait, he'd be a truly epic offensive Magic User", and then I used Natasha for Healing. It worked. Very well.

Well, I usually promote her on Chapter 18 if I'm not using Lucius. I can be a heavy duty arena abuser on nonranked runs. Still, great utility, not annoying, amazing support list, and good at dodging pedophiles, how could anyone not like this lass? The only thing missing is really good fanart. Seriously, some of the stuff I seen kind of scares me, especially the art that tries to go "realistic".

Anyway, poem time! Dear young, red haired lass of healing, her sweet face shall heal my weary soul! When she uses her staff, all worries and problems become null!